Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
strongest uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

strongest uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hey! i'm new

yeah.. i'm new you prob allready guessed that... well lets see i got hooked on naruto when it used to play on disneyXD when the show stoped playing i searched for it on the internet but being the "lil kid" i was i had trouble figureing out if the sight was "buged" or not so i slowly ended up 'quiting ' it. i got hooked again when i found a good anime website and i am waiting till they update the page so i can watch my Naruto Shippuden!
well my fav character is either itachi, sasuke,(uchiha) or pain/pein (depends on how you want to spell that) and some others. well it would be nice if some people explane some stuff about this site... sorry for rambleing .... i love to talk... i feal awkward now
strongest uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hey! i'm new

Welcome fellow human being!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Welcome to Viz. I hope you enjoy your stay

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Welcome to the forum. =)

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Post in any thread execpt the Naruto-related names! lol haha jk bro welcome though

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Welcome

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums! Let me know if you need anything.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
strongest uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

lolz thanks all

quick question i posted around 6 posts and it wont let me edit my profile just for all you here it said my fave character is "Not Sasuke" i need to change that ASAP one of my fave character is sasuke...

back on topic: yeah thanks ....
Old 09-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Congradulations. You are jenny's newest friend. Now do my dirty work.

oh and hai
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

Last edited by jenny; 09-18-2012 at 05:28 PM.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Howdy there partn'r!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongest uchiha View Post
lolz thanks all

quick question i posted around 6 posts and it wont let me edit my profile just for all you here it said my fave character is "Not Sasuke" i need to change that ASAP one of my fave character is sasuke...

back on topic: yeah thanks ....
You need 15 posts I think

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #12
strongest uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

yeah thanks for the advice and can i start a convo on this thread or do i have to make a new one with the topic/ topics i wanna tallk about like

ex: whats your fave charactor/charactors /jutsu/ pairing/ ect.

thx for ya time
Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #13
TheWhatUser
Ninja Academy Student

TheWhatUser saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yay a newbie like me I find out about Naruto through my friend who is hooked.... now im more hooked than him and can't get enough of Naruto

I would have to say my Fav pair of Ninjas would have to be Itachi and Pain/Pein. I like Itachi because of his Amazing intelligence and the potential to think ahead (which many people lack NARUTO) and well Pain/Pein I like his eyes.

Sorry for the ramble note if im doing something wrong insight is appreciated.
TheWhatUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
Takashi Serukami
Freshmen Academy Student

Takashi Serukami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Welcome, enjoy the discussions
Takashi Serukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #15
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Well hello and welcome to the forum.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #16
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey welcome, man! Enjoy your time here!

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Welcome!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote