Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #61
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #58: Why can't we be friends?

Wow. -__- Despite Eagle being lower in rank than I am by about 10 positions, he's still trying to give the rest of the staff orders. He says that he has a legal right to give us orders because he owns 40% of the forum. I don't know why anyone would brag about being such a loser, spending 1000 dollars or more on ownership of a forum. He also brags in the thread that he spent more time than all of us on the forum, like that's a good thing. He told me that he owns 40% so I should get my head out of my butt, put it in my pipe, and smoke it.

Ha. Like that's possible.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #62
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey you think you can link me to to where bird brain is spouting off this nonsense
Old 09-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's in a hidden forum. I'm leaving KD. Nothing but good wishes for it and every member of it. Aside from Eagle. KD was a good forum ruined by a greedy soul.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #64
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Man KD was a Great forum, ive spent a whopping..... 30 minutes.. on there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #65
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Like Mr 2 (Bentham) and Igaram...I mean they wore lipstick AND THEY'RE GUYS.
HEY LEAVE BON CHAN ALONE

he is the most badass friend ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #66
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Uchiha Sora: It really had potential.......................but then one day the Eagle attacked.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #67
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It's in a hidden forum. I'm leaving KD. Nothing but good wishes for it and every member of it. Aside from Eagle. KD was a good forum ruined by a greedy soul.

Yeah I posted on the thread Mike. I changed my mind and left KD. I never go there so no point in stayin plus im tired of eagle and all that drama so I left for good. Everyday is a new drama so and its old as hell

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I just hope Scyther doesn't hold me responsible because I like him and I left and some others followed. Eagle is probably gonna catch some flak from Scyther because he's the reason we all left. And that's that. i'm ready to move on.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #69
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
I just hope Scyther doesn't hold me responsible because I like him and I left and some others followed. Eagle is probably gonna catch some flak from Scyther because he's the reason we all left. And that's that. i'm ready to move on.
I left for other reasons. We have no staff basically and its the drama not even just eagle ( even though he was the cause of 98% of it ) but I mean KD in general and Leana already left and a few other people. I never go there anyways so there was no point in me staying and I think Cloud aka Sagepain left. Wish I told you to demote me though from Global Moderator

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #70
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ I left before you all! You just forced me to stay.

Now that your gone, what? You want me to stay alone with Eagle!? lmao.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #71
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bon Chan was so friggin epic at impel down.

Magellan: Any last words!?
Bon Chan: SATISFACTION!
-epic black screen transition-

Old 09-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #72
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

I mean you can but he might try to stroke your hair and invite you to his house

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #73
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ With dat face.................*gives nightmares*

Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #74
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well... I am thinking of moving to the BG here on Viz... If IWD would accept it lol
Save Us

Old 09-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #75
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
I left for other reasons. We have no staff basically and its the drama not even just eagle ( even though he was the cause of 98% of it ) but I mean KD in general and Leana already left and a few other people. I never go there anyways so there was no point in me staying and I think Cloud aka Sagepain left. Wish I told you to demote me though from Global Moderator
The entire staff and member base is essentially gone. Even though Daph hasn't left yet, I wouldn't be surprised if she just stopped coming there altogether because she grows bored of the forum. That's definitely not a far-fetched idea. Mostly because KD will be even more boring than it once was. To be honest, none of the drama will go on in the public, so we won't get to see it. (I won't, at least, because I banned myself.) The only thing that will keep me coming to KD is to see if there is an explosion between Scyther and Eagle. Scyther should just close down the forum, open a brand new one with his license, and invite all of us back. Even Eagle can come back, we just can't give him powers. I just am done with him being all "Co-Owner blah blah blah."

I'm going to start posting in OBD again so that I can spend my time in a better way than arguing with Eagle and worrying about KD. At one point, the drama was entertaining, and it's kinda fun telling him off at last, but I'm not interested in holding a grudge against KD because of one user who fate picked to screw up Scyther's good forum. So yeah, we should just move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

I dare you. xD
Old 09-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #76
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Funny how i said the same thing on Skype about making a new KD lol
Save Us

Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #77
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Everyone is welcome to be a part of the BGs. Just follow the rules and you'll be good. We even have an intro thread stickied if you wanna give a formal introduction and whatnot. But most people don't even use that thing. :P
Old 09-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #78
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Bon Chan was so friggin epic at impel down.

Magellan: Any last words!?
Bon Chan: SATISFACTION!
-epic black screen transition-
This man or may boy or manbearpig is correct

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 09-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #79
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

LOL Eagle sent me a VM on NF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle125
Just stay the hell away from me, don't talk to me, don't rep me. I want nothing to do with you.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #80
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Everyone is welcome to be a part of the BGs. Just follow the rules and you'll be good. We even have an intro thread stickied if you wanna give a formal introduction and whatnot. But most people don't even use that thing. :P
Yea I already said I'd join and I joined the War System and what did the VM say?

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="