Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #461
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #58: Why can't we be friends?

Oh lol that's not me playing its my cousin xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #462
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Playing what? :o
Old 09-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #463
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Gears 3 :O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #464
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Gears 3 :O

Ohh your cousin ok and I have Gears 3 too but I hate it -____-

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #465
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

From what I've played I like it. Online is better than uncharted IMO, but story is so bland. Very repetitive and... bland.. Everything seems hollow

Hopefully my cousin will buy it now so we can play lol. I got it for like 12 dollars off gamefly

Old 09-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #466
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Aw... I was hoping you meant one of those Naruto fighters. My brother showed me the basics (And the controls are so simple it made me feel like an idiot for not figuring them out sooner), so I wanted to dominate you all like a baws.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #467
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Haha I still play Naruto on the Ps3 the controls are really simple but there are some pretty advanced techniques

Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #468
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Frost Ninja: PS3 or Xbox?

Uchiha Sora would wreck you in generations though. Mega as well

Old 09-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #469
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Most Naruto Games Consist of just pressing circle with the occasional triangle in between (atleast the ones i played)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #470
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^ That's how you can play offline, online you'll get pooped on playin like that

I met a really good player last week. He's so legit.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #471
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Most Naruto Games Consist of just pressing circle with the occasional triangle in between (atleast the ones i played)
^You'd lose horribly if you mashed the circle button with a projectile character

Old 09-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #472
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just meant the earlier ultimate ninjas. Its true storm involves alot more movement

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #473
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

What system are you on Sage? Just lemme know and I'll steal it (Beat him up and take it by force) from my bro.

Also if Mega is on 360 I want to fight him in generations

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #474
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

PS3, but my bros are hogging it!

My PSN is konanjiraiya btw, if anyone wants to add me.
Just make sure you tell me who you are and from where or I'll delete the invite hehe.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #475
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

But my brother doesn't have generations for the ps3
Old 09-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #476
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Frosty Mega has it for 360 and PS3

Old 09-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #477
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Then I'll dominate him.
*Whips n ropes*
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #478
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Gonna come back traumatized by what Mega's gonna do to you

Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #479
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Tell mega to have darui as one of his supports every match :P that way I'll be there in spirit

Old 09-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #480
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Sora, I'll beat you too D:<

No one can stop my kankuro
Well, I mean my brother only taught me Kankuro since thats all he plays, but I like Ino more.
I like her flower move, but I don't know if I like the old Ino or the new Ino more, they both attack with flowers.
I think I like the younger one's double charge attack move.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-23-2012 at 10:37 AM.