Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #301
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #58: Why can't we be friends?

Two years, so yes
Old 09-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #302
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

D....did I read the previous page correctly and if so

What. The. Goddamn. Hell

Those that perform such bs need to be taken outback and caned within an inch of oblivion.

They'd be glad I wasn't around back then to see it

~edit:

Oh standard picture. Not as bad but still. Its retarded

Last edited by Muffintop; 09-20-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #303
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^How, man... just...how...

HOW DO YOU DO IT!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #304
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Do what
Old 09-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #305
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You get a dozen slaps on the wrist.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #306
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm not reading that right am I?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #307
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^ No

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #308
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Seriously don't get what mega's talking about

I have my ways.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #309
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

a super fast piece of paper vs a super strong rock vs scissors that cut through apples the ultimate battle of all time is called rock paper scissors

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #310
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

-regarding joon's thread that got closed:

I'm gonna tread somewhat of a neutral path with this

I see what shika means. And I also agree with joon

Besides a few of us ARE OBD'Ers here too so its not as bad however best case would be to have our own but we can't seem to get a new one up and running

Its pretty much a catch 22. Stalemate or whatever

no agreeable solution

"We need a wiki"

"Why can't we use OBD?"

"Because its obd's we need to use ours"

"Do we have one?"

"We used to......"

"What happened?"

"The owner got butthurt and took it away"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah.......... >_>"

"So why can't we use OBD's?"

""

*ad infinitum*

@ilkiepie

You forgot about lizard and spock.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #311
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
-regarding joon's thread that got closed:

I'm gonna tread somewhat of a neutral path with this

I see what shika means. And I also agree with joon

Besides a few of us ARE OBD'Ers here too so its not as bad however best case would be to have our own but we can't seem to get a new one up and running

Its pretty much a catch 22. Stalemate or whatever

no agreeable solution

"We need a wiki"

"Why can't we use OBD?"

"Because its obd's we need to use ours"

"Do we have one?"

"We used to......"

"What happened?"

"The owner got butthurt and took it away"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah.......... >_>"

"So why can't we use OBD's?"

""

*ad infinitum*

@ilkiepie

You forgot about lizard and spock.
We could make one ourselves. Or we can get a link up that redirect you to their wiki.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #312
megabbaut
Debby Downer

The OBD's rules suck.

Come at me bros.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #313
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
We could make one ourselves. Or we can get a link up that redirect you to their wiki.
We're currently unable to have enough people to make our own. And uplinking to there's is no different than using theirs outright

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The OBD's rules suck.

Come at me bros.
Heheh

Mega is my disciple in badassery

Speaking of which. Mega badasses don't start fights. They finish them by beating the ever loving hell out of punk ass wannabees and evil guys who are also badasses who messed with them first.

Read my VM and add reading hellsing. To the list also watch hellsing ultimate abridged its only two episodes but its. Awesome
Old 09-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #314
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The last thing I'm interested in doing is looking like a bunch of posers, redirecting our users to another forum's wiki.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #315
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
D....did I read the previous page correctly and if so

What. The. Goddamn. Hell

Those that perform such bs need to be taken outback and caned within an inch of oblivion.

They'd be glad I wasn't around back then to see it

~edit:

Oh standard picture. Not as bad but still. Its retarded
Did you say a naughty word again?
Old 09-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #316
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yup.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #317
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Poor SNoreS.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #318
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hey wooster:

Spoiler:
Old 09-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #319
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Florida?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #320
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

No.

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5Asbim_FA