Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins this time?
Sakura 4 57.14%
Sound Trio 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sakura vs Sound Trio

OK I recently thought about this and I was wondering if current Sakura could beat the Sound Trio Zaku, Dosu and Kin.

Their in the same location with no knowledge or prep.

Who wins?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sakura vs Sound Trio

Sakura still loses lol.

Zaku would die for underestimating her
Dosu would learn from mistakes and he would keep his distance an solo
Kin would just stand there or die
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well I can't agree with that because Zaku could hit her with slicing sound wave, plus if he did die from underestimating her. Kin would no just stand there Kind could use her Genjutsu on Sakura and while Sakura is trying to break out of it Dosu goes for the kill.

Plus I don't think Zaku would die simply because Dosu would not allow it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Dosu does not give 2 beeps about his teammates
Sakura broke out of kButo's genjutsu so kin will not do much

Zaku or dosu solo
Old 11-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I have to correct myself, because apparently what Kin does is not Genjutsu, but a sound that travels to the inner ear and affects the brain to make them hallucinate, seeing multiple images of her.

So with that in mind Sakura would be left helpless against it.

The only reason I said Dosu would not allow it is because he protected his team from the giant log and Zaku protected him from being hurt by Lee's Primary Lotus, while they only attacked Kin while Ino was inside of her body only to bluff their way into making Ino leave her body. This might not be true, but it's possible.

Old 11-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Genjutsu or not they all solo
Old 11-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

OK if the fights were one on one do you think that Sakura would have a chance as she is now?

Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Heck no lol

Zaku and or dosu would keep their distance and spam sound wave blast Sakura has no speed no stamina thus no chance

Kim is a lil iffy by she caught shik so Sakura has no chance
Old 11-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wow Sakura can actually win a fight. She just has tap them and it's over.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:29 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Dosu solos with Sound sickness.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Wow Sakura can actually win a fight. She just has tap them and it's over.
Yes that's true, but she has to get close to them first which would be bad idea for at least two of them and the last one just needs to ring a bell to save her skin.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Sound trio win if they keep a safe distance.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

How does she even get past Zaku? He spams air waves from long range. Sakura can not do anything about it

Tags
dosu, kin, sakura, zaku