Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Piratesses vs Kunoichis

One Piece's dames take on Naruto's sideline fodders kunoichi.

Spoiler:
Alvida
Nami
Robin
Miss Double Finger
Miss Valentine
Kalifa
Sadi-chan
Chick Ivankov. Iva can't change genders.
Chick Inazuma
Boa Hancock
Boa Sandersonia
Boa Marigold
Perona
Big Mom
Monet
Hina
Tashigi
Tsuru
Jewelry Bonney

Yes, I am aware that not all of the listed chars are pirates.

vs

The fodders Kunoichis that I don't care enough to look up.

Speed is equal. Full knowledge for Naruto, basic for OP. All characters are alive and at full health.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 09-12-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Piratesses vs Kunoichis

Alvida crushes the kunoichis wither her iron mace club thing
Nami zaps the kunoichis with her black weather clouds
Robin breaks the kunoichis necks
Miss Double Finger stabs the kunoichis face repeatedly
Miss Valentine squashes the kunoichis
Kalifa speed blitzes and pokes holes in the konoichis
Sadi-chan tortures the kunoichis
Chick Ivankov hell winks the kunoichis
Chick Inazuma cuts the kunoichis in half
Boa Hancock turns the kunoichis to stone because she is too beautiful for them
Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold squeeze the kunoichis to death
Perona sends her ghosts and causes the kunoichis to become depressed and vulnerable
Big Mom eats the kunoichis
Monet...not sure what she does yet
Hina traps the kunoichis
Tashigi cuts the kunoichis
Tsuru washes and hangs the kunoichis
Jewelry Bonney turns the kunoichis into babies or old farts

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-12-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: changed a few typos, because i was typing this on my phone while watching dirty jobs..and they didnt put my tweets up...
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Kalifa speed blitzes
Speed equal
Old 09-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ah. forgot about that. she still pokes holes into them anyways

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It really depends which Kunoichi you mean by fodder. Considering the other side has Ivankov, Inazuma and Big Mom it could be a problem. Boa could probably seduce most of Kunoichi (after all, they thought even Sasuke was handsome).

They have great numbers, though.

Depending on circumstances, it's rape for either side!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #6
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Every major female character.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So it'd be Hancock vs the strongest kunoichi who I believe is Tsunade. Hancock is faster and well capable of kicking her head off. And the rest are truly fodder-level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Depending on circumstances, it's rape for either side!!!
and this
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Hancock is faster
Speed equal.

Quote:
And the rest are truly fodder-level.
Strength is not determined by physical power alone. Hancock can readily fall victim to Tayuya's genjutsu, or Ino's body switch or what have you.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lets see I will rate each 1-10 on danger level.

Alvida 1
Nami 7
Robin 10
Miss Double Finger 5
Miss Valentine 6
Kalifa 7
Sadi-chan 7 (?)
Chick Ivankov. Iva can't change genders. 7
Chick Inazuma 5
Boa Hancock 8
Boa Sandersonia 8
Boa Marigold 8
Perona 6
Big Mom (Unknown) I really have no feats just hype
Monet 4 (?)
Hina 8
Tashigi 6
Tsuru 2 (?)
Jewelry Bonney 10

Okay it looks like One piece can take this. To Me Robin or Jewelry Bonney could solo by themselves pretty much.

Only Kunoichi that may be threat would be Tsunade due to strength and medic ability.

Kurenai, because of Genjutsu.

Mei's jutsu could be fordimidable and could probably take out a couple low tier op girls like Doublefinger.

Kurostuchi would be trouble as well since she has lava jutsu.

Temari I see creating trouble, but I don't see her defeating anyone.

Chiyo I see being the most trouble, But i don't see her beating anyone i rated and 8 and above.

Ameyuri Ringo (can i use her?) She would be a good opponent for Tashigi and some others.

Pakura would be the othe major threat if we can use her I see her getting far and being able to take out most except for some of those higher tiers.

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

How the hell you gonna mention Kurenai's craptastic genjutsu skills when Tayuya takes a big smelly dump on her?
Old 09-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I see genjutsu being important in this fight and Yes I am well aware her genjutsu is better, but In a straight up fight I don't see the flute being that effective. There is too many people fighting and flutes are not even that loud. Tayuya is more suited for one on one or tag fights there is too many people involved in this one.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

As opposed to Kurenai's single use five meter ranged genjutsu
Old 09-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #13
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
As opposed to Kurenai's single use five meter ranged genjutsu
One use? five meters? I doubt that is her genjutsus limits. Even Itachi praised on her genjutsu skills. Would Itachi praise Tayuya on her skills?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Doubt all you like, it's all she's shown so it's all that can be used.

As for Itachi praising her genjutsu, baseless character statements are baseless.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #15
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Robin is the key. I don't see any on the Kunoichis beating her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
One use? five meters? I doubt that is her genjutsus limits.
That is all she has for feats though.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #16
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
I think Robin is the key. I don't see any on the Kunoichis beating her.

That is all she has for feats though.
Robin alone has no way of beating Konan.

In a team fight such as this, Inazuma has the best chance of beating Konan!!!
Old 09-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Chiyo and Temrari are the only useful ones(Mei would seem to be but Kishi refuse to give her any decent feats)

Two can't take down the whole side.
Pirates win easily.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Chiyo and Temrari are the only useful ones(Mei would seem to be but Kishi refuse to give her any decent feats)

Two can't take down the whole side.
Pirates win easily.
Chiyo, Temari, Konan, Mei, Yugito are most notable!!!
Old 09-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #19
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Strength is not determined by physical power alone. Hancock can readily fall victim to Tayuya's genjutsu, or Ino's body switch
She may be suspectible to them, but I wasn't thinking of Hancock taking them on. The other OP girls (Robin, Hancock's assisties, Kalifa, and all the Misses from BW) will however be the ones to take them on and take them down. Hancock, well, will snap Tsunade. Her arrows will play into this, too.

Now I did not think of Yugito, and by far she has a massive firepower advantage. If she goes BM, the OP side doesn't have much of a chance.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Didnt even bother to read your entire list but hancock solos for the obvious reason she can turn everything to stone and the only kunoichi which surpasses hancock physical strenght is tsunade.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote