Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #41
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Apparently, Orochimaru is NOT one who knows everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
I'm even more convinced that the scroll has something to do with Death Demon seal.
Suigetsu finding scroll said something like: "Orochimaru even considered something like this?!"
"This data, it can even be used to gain control over this war!"
"As long as we have this, the hawk will be able to rule entire wo...(rld)"

So basically it has nothing to do with my previous guess, Sasuke parents or Shisui, because one uchiha/two uchihas are not enough to win over the war. Moreover, there was no written name in the scroll, because then, Suigetsu wouldn't have asked "Who is the one who knows everything". It still might be about bringing back every clan member from Uchiha Massacre, but I don't know if Orochimaru even knew about it, if he had time to take DNA samples.

BUT, Orochimaru had problems with his arms after third sealed them, and he had problems even after changing bodies:
Suigetsu: "The reason you were able to defeat Orochimaru is simply because he couldn't use either of his arms due to the shiki fuujin"
So he was probably looking for a way to heal them. Bringin back parts of his soul from Dead Demon is probably the most possible way. And with that, Sasuke, hawk, would be able to bring back 4 great hokages, which would be probably the strongest army ever. Also, Sarutobi knew pretty much about from that time. He knew also every other Hokage. So he simply might be the one, who knows everything.
i dont know if i got this right orochimaru able to bring the uchiha back if thats what you said, no cuz then he never would of needed sasuke or itachi, right?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #42
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Apparently, Orochimaru is NOT one who knows everything...

well apparently edo tenseied body isn't something what he wanted. i think that there is some weak side of this jutsu because madara was disappointed that he was brought back by ET, not by pain.

and orochimaru had madara dna. i dont know if there is someone better than madaras body.

but as i said, i dont think it is uchiha clan members. oro was long gone from konoha then (but i dont know) and he had no interest in killing uchihas (more like kidnapping them). still he could stole dna or even few bodies for experiments.

however, now im more to theory that it has something to do with releasing souls from dead demon, to gain back his arms.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

Last edited by Topik; 09-14-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote