Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Top Ten Least Favorite Characters???

Top Ten Least Favorite Characters???
Who's your top ten least favorite characters???

Reikai Hezamu thank you for giving the idea!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Top Ten Least Favorite Characters???

in no order

kankuro
sasori
ino
kabuto
yukimaru (the annoying kid from the 3tails filler)
killer bee (shut up you fool)
shizune
jugo
tenten
ebisu

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10. Jugo
9. Karin
8. Hidan
7. Shizune
6. Iruka
5. Sasuke
4. Deidara
3. Yuukimaru
2. Kankuro
1. Can't think of anyone else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10. Deidara
9. Yondaime
8. Madara
7. Sasori
6. Tsunade
5. Gaara (pre-timeskip)
4. Hinata Hyuuga
3. Itachi Uchiha
2. Sasuke Uchiha
1. All the filler characters
Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

1) Haruno Sakura
2) Hyuuga Hinata
3) TenTen
4) Temari
5) Orochimaru
6) Yakushi Kabuto
7) Uzumaki Kushina
8) Sora (filler character)
9) Torune
10) Gatou
Old 03-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

10.Deidara
9.Danzo
8. Pre Sasuke
7-1.filler characters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Memitim; 11-25-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10. Chouji
9. Gai
8. A
7. Orochimaru
6. Jugo
5. Karin
4. Matsuri
3. Sakura
2. Hinata
1. Sasuke

For the 10th, 9th and 8th, I don't really hate them, just find them uncool
For the 3rd, 2nd and 1st, the order doesn't mean anything, I hate, disgust and scorn them like trash.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:19 AM   #8
Hitori
Ninja Academy Student

Hitori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Sakura
2. Sasuke
3. Ino
4. Sora (filler character)
5. Guy/Gai
6. Karin
7. Ebisu
8. Kabuto...he needs to be slapped. Hard.
Can't think of anymore. It makes me kinda sad because the above posts have a lot of my favorite characters...

Last edited by Hitori; 12-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Hitori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
DShika
Ninja Academy Student

DShika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10.Ino
9.Danzo
8.Karin
7.Kimimaro
6.Temari
5.Juugo *When not Bi-Polar (in curse mark state)
4.Both Konoha Elders
3.Ebisu
2.Tenten *For extra Hate
1.Sakura....'Nuff Said
DShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1.sasuke
2.kabuto
3.tobi
4.orochimaru
5.sakon
6.ukon
7.kidomaru
8.jirobo
9.manda
10.raiga kurosuki
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
KimikoUchiha
Genin

KimikoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. shippuden kabuto
2.orochimaru
3.karin
4.sakon
5.sakura
6.shikamaru
7.donzo
8.sora
9.gai
10.pain
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
  じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by KimikoUchiha; 12-01-2011 at 05:37 PM.
KimikoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
nejiblitzer
Academy Graduate

nejiblitzer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1 sakura
2 sakura
3 sakura
4 sakura
5 sakura
6 hinata
7 hinata
8 hinata
9 hinata
10 hinata
nejiblitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #13
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

1. At the moment, Haruno Sakura.
2. Hyuuga Hinata--Because she's overrated beyond belief. Otherwise I'd love her.
3. Hidan--He reminds me too much of myself. I can't stand it.
4. Namikaze Minato-- Erk. Too too perfect.
5. Uchiha Itachi--Only because he's a tad bit monotone.
6. Uzumaki Naruto--WILL OF FIRE! ULTIMATE TALKING JUTSU!
7. Yamanaka Ino--Not really her fault. I just wish she had more screentime!
8. TenTen--No screentime, again. Darn.
9. Danzo--No reasons needed.
10. Matsuri-- we have enough PTS Sakuras and Inos, thank you very much.

Now here's the thing. I don't hate any of them. I like them all (except for Danzo. But he doesn't count) These people I just don't happen to like as much as my favorites. Capice?

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Sakura
Ino
Shizune
Tenten
Danzo
Orochimaru
Karin
Filler characters, what was their point?

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
RougeFlower
Freshmen Academy Student

RougeFlower is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura
Filler characters
RougeFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. Kabutomaru
2. Karin
3. Sackura
4. Saucegay
5. Naruto
6-10: repeat 1-5

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
Sage_Of_Six_Paths
Ninja Academy Student

Sage_Of_Six_Paths saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

1. Sasuke (killed Deidara, Itachi, Danzo, fought kages, screwed all his friends, only cares about power, arrogant, selfish, overpowered, emo.)
2. Kabuto ( nerd, overpowered--he can summon armies of strong dead shinobi if he can do it..another genious will do it too eventually, copy cat version of Orochimaru, spy, shady, extremley elusive)
3. Karin ( without her, Sasuke would've died 4 or 5 times by now...can sense things too easily)
4. Sakura ( loves an emo guy who hates everyone)
5. Zetsu ( 100,000 army too many, can tranport everywhere..creepy )
6. Jugo ( many disorders)
7. Kimmimaro ( I thought the Sound 4 would all eventually die and Naruto would rescue Sasuke, but then this guy appeared and ruined everything. )
8. Gato ( rich migit, heartless )
9. Hidan ( for killing Asuma)
10. Pain ( killed Jiriya)
Sage_Of_Six_Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

No particualry order just first came to mind

Dediara- Overrated and is NOTHING without his clay

Sakura- For still being in love with Saskue

Saskue- For wanting to destroy the leaf

Hidan-for being loud annoying and dumb plus he has a bad mouth and he is too overconfident

Minato- toooo much hype. All he does is teleport. he is not fast he just teleports. That is not speed it is ninjutsu. At least Ay physically moves when he runs

Kiba-He is weaker than Akamaru. I like Akamaru more. Kiba is dumb selfish and stupid and a bad master

Kairn- she PMS's all the time. She does nothing and is obssesd over Saskue

Obito- Why are you evil for a single girl?!?!

Ay-Overconfident and does not think

Mei-Used to love her but she is useless in this war
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

1-5: Jugo
6-10: Jirobo

They're just not interesting.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't care for obscure support characters like ibiki and asuma

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote