Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
SpartaTJ
Academy Graduate

SpartaTJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to SpartaTJ
Default I miss ya! >o<

Hey all ya'll people! I miss ya! But not in a weird way.

The stars shine immensely in the florescent night skies as you draw your blade.
The stars see more than just the darkness,the sorrow, thr lonelyness.
They see the light inside you,I will be the one to set it free.
Through battle must I find the light so do your worst.
I will find the light in us both!

OOOOOOO I STILL GOT IT!!!!!

Any body wanna RP? I'm energized! Hehe!
NEVER SCARED
NEVER ALONE
PULCHRITUDINOUS!

Last edited by SpartaTJ; 11-03-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Idk...but it was about the picture so..lol
SpartaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: I miss ya! >o<

The image in the spoiler goes against forum rules, you might wanna remove it before asking people to RP with you or a mod infracts you for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That image isn't allowed, I'd edit it if I were you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
SpartaTJ
Academy Graduate

SpartaTJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to SpartaTJ

Its'a fixed!!
NEVER SCARED
NEVER ALONE
PULCHRITUDINOUS!
SpartaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote