Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #121
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Suicide

@Prince
If you don't feel your going anywhere for some people that's better than where they are know.
From an outsider it may seem selfish but you can never understand what someone pushed to that point is going through in their head
You said their problems could go away but for some people there is an aspect of genetics involved

I agree on one thing though, I would always be too scared and selfish to kill myself (not that I want to) there are just too many ways it can go wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #122
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well then maybe that is why they should ask for professional help and get medicine
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:39 AM   #123
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Well then maybe that is why they should ask for professional help and get medicine
Seeing as my best friend took his life and I am currently dealing with depression it is not that easy.
People do not simply get better in one day - regardless of whether or not they have asked for help, nor does medicine always help.

If you're going to post on a topic that is so touchy for so many people then you should educate yourself. Otherwise you come off as a ignorant nine year old.

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:42 AM   #124
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Not that I'm saying it applies, but it's fairly easy to say, "I speak from experience, and this is not true."

So, maybe not call people ignorant unless yah got some solid proof thar. Otherwise you are no better.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #125
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

@Prince
as I said it can be genetic. It doesnt matter how many people you are seeing my friend is seeing six people and that isnt helping not everything can be solved by a proffessional.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #126
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Never mind u answered to something like that already.

IMO - suicide is kinda selfish. If I killed myself my loved ones would be sad and have to plan a funeral. Also the police and school would have to spend time into the matter.

Also where would you go? I believe in the afterlife and by killing yourself I feel wherever you go it would not be a good place

I for one would be too scared to kill myself anyway lol I would puss out at the last second
Can't determine if it's selfish or not without knowing who and why first.
Heck, they might believe they'll end up in paradise when it's over. If that was true, I might kill myself too

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #127
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Prince, I can honestly say, not everyone who commits/attempts suicide is doing it for a "selfish" reason. Some of them do it because they feel the world would do better without them. So they're trying to be selfless by "sacrificing" themselves. When you go your whole life thinking that you're the cause of all that's wrong in the world, suicide might seem like the only option.

@Sage some think they're going to hell whether they continue to live or die. Some think they deserve to be punished (mostly, for stuff that isn't even their faults)
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #128
The sage of the six paths
Veteran Chunin

The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i agree with WishfulFairie.

The sage of the six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #129
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

the subject is very serious
it is difficult to understand why a person commit suicide, every one has his low moment i totally agree. but life is not what you know about it, just think you may be wrong in the idea you made about life
life has many beautiful aspect, and the most amazing these aspect are simple and free, the smile of a friend, the lough of a child, the smell of a flower and he most amazing and free the sky it is amazing how just looking to the sky can make you think differently
every thing in the universe have been created for a purpose, just think what you can do to be a part of the universe, what i am saying is not ideal it is just to simplify things
peoples do things cause they have their motives, what they say or thing about you is not what you are it is only their opinion
I am glad to help and talk to any one I would be really happy if anyone asked
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)

Last edited by athoatho; 11-23-2012 at 01:55 PM.
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #130
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I dont get why these suicidal people fail too see other superior options. No one not even yourself gains anything from killing yourself.

I mean you only have one life cherish it more. There are probably billions dying people who would (have) Like(d) to trade places with the suicidal guy/girl.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #131
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^^^believe it or not BMC, knowing that people have worse lives then them, makes them guilty for being depressed and suicidal which makes them more depressed and suicidal and then more guilty and so on and so on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #132
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cant follow that. Feeling guilty about being suicidal should be met with a resolve to live to get rid of said guilt. Not an increasing about what you feel guilty about ending in a downward spiral. Atleast thats how it works in my head :S

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #133
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Depression is psychological and mental problem that comes in a variety of forms... It's not that easy...

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #134
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Imo, anyone who hasn't gone through depression shouldn't really be saying stuff like what PoP said. It kinda annoys me *Shrugs*

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #135
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

----------------------------
Oh Ino I love how you know me when you dont
--------------------------
@Klaire
-I understand how you feel because my friend also took his own life this week. I tottally agree there is no magical cure or miricale worker that will fix everything in a day. But Rome was not built in a day. Nothing gets better or easy in just one day. There needs to be many sessions and talks and meds if needed. .... ignoring other comment

@Wish
- I agree not everyone does it for selfish reasons but the doing it is not unselfish. Instead of thinking that they are the worlds problem they could try to be the worlds solution. I do not see your sceniro do you have someone who feels that way ? how do they cause so much issues if I may ask?

@Souret
-True . God bless that person. Hopefully they will get better.

@Sage
-Maybe.... its risky n kinda silly n like a last resort but true
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #136
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Prince, I'm not saying that they actually are the source of the world's problems. But with a lot of self loathing a person will always find a way to blame things in themselves. I'm not saying they don't try to help but in the back of their minds committing suicide would be a solution. One less person to worry about. Whatever could have been theirs is now someone else's.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #137
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is a dumb topic

Edit/

If someone wants to do it thats their business but no one has the right to say it's okay.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #138
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have never had a friend take their life. I talked them both out of it. One of them did the same for me. I am strongly anti-suicide, but I don't believe in forcibly preventing or ridiculing it either, because my strongest idealistic beliefs are freedom and open-mindedness.

I do, however, believe that absolutely any alternative that can be taken (within the boundries of morality), should be.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #139
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukai Tsumi View Post
I have never had a friend take their life. I talked them both out of it. One of them did the same for me. I am strongly anti-suicide, but I don't believe in forcibly preventing or ridiculing it either, because my strongest idealistic beliefs are freedom and open-mindedness.

I do, however, believe that absolutely any alternative that can be taken (within the boundries of morality), should be.
I completely agree, greay way to put it.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #140
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I hate that there's people that are so depressed that they think suicide is the only way to get rid of it. I'm not saying I hate the people, just the situation they're in, don't want my wording to be misinterpreted. I wish I could help in a way so people won't have to resort to suicide.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote