Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #81
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
There are two times where I encourage suicide.

If a mass murderer, serial killer, or overall serious ruiner of lives decides to commit suicide, I do agree with the death penalty for extreme cases, as I don't see the point of letting a world-renowned killer sit in a cell for the rest of their lives until they kick the bucket. You might as well kill them.

The other reason is toward the gravely ill. If my mom is dying from a horrible and painful disease and the doctor offers a way to keep her alive for another day or two. I would tell ehr that she can put herself to sleep as I'd rather see her at rest than in prolonged pain.
I also agree with those circumstances of suicide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
My mom can't read something in English without asking what a phrase/word means...(she's getting better at reading though)
write it in whatever language she knows? lol
Larry01239 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #82
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't I only english and a bit of Spanish *arg*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #83
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I can't I only english and a bit of Spanish *arg*
Use google translate?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #84
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Now you're just being silly (i doubt they have the dialect I'm looking for)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #85
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If you are feeling suicidal...

then become a firefighter, cop, or join the military, etc.

If life is REALLY not worth living then risk it instead of throwing it away.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #86
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Now you're just being silly (i doubt they have the dialect I'm looking for)
Well the language thing makes your situation a bit difficult. But I think I've given you the best advice I can. It is up to you to take the first step....or the last. Your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
If you are feeling suicidal...

then become a firefighter, cop, or join the military, etc.

If life is REALLY not worth living then risk it instead of throwing it away.
If the person doesn't care about their own life I doubt they will care about someone else's
Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #87
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well she has to be in a good mood and it's hard to tell with my mom plus she's tired from work so...I'll just have to wait or find someone else to tell. Because only two other people know I'm suicidal but that's cuz they are.. :/

Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #88
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well she has to be in a good mood and it's hard to tell with my mom plus she's tired from work so.../
That's why I said set up a time and day.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #89
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Merp derp nerp
Pray I don't forget

Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #90
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post

If the person doesn't care about their own life I doubt they will care about someone else's

Who says they need to care?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:07 AM   #91
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I care about everyone but I don't give a dime about me. Some
People put others above themselves *thread revivall*

Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #92
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Who says they need to care?
You did basically. Why would you go through the trouble of risking your life for someone else if you didn't care?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #93
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Alright for some reason I feel the need to put my two cents in this conversation.
Honestly I think suicide is very cowardly and selfish. It is a long term solution to what is most likely a short term problem. It is cowardly because like I said it is a long term solution to a more than likely short term problem. I say this based on my own personal experiences and on what I am trying to help my friend understand. It is selfish because how often do the people consider anyone else before the pull the trigger or sallow a handful of pills or before they jump. I know the reason I put why I think the way I do aren't that great. I did type up this long thing but then deleted because I made it too personal.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #94
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
It is selfish because how often do the people consider anyone else .
Why should they need to consider anyone else? It isn't about other people.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #95
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Why should they need to consider anyone else? It isn't about other people.
It's not about other people, but if they want to commit suicide, they should think about the people that care about them and how this will affect them.
" People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Itachi
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #96
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
Alright for some reason I feel the need to put my two cents in this conversation.
Honestly I think suicide is very cowardly and selfish. It is a long term solution to what is most likely a short term problem. It is cowardly because like I said it is a long term solution to a more than likely short term problem. I say this based on my own personal experiences and on what I am trying to help my friend understand. It is selfish because how often do the people consider anyone else before the pull the trigger or sallow a handful of pills or before they jump. I know the reason I put why I think the way I do aren't that great. I did type up this long thing but then deleted because I made it too personal.
Actually some people attempt suicide becaus they think others don't want them or everyone's lives would be better witout them around...

Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #97
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori15 View Post
It's not about other people, but if they want to commit suicide, they should think about the people that care about them and how this will affect them.
Why? Its not about them.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #98
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Actually suicide affects everyone who knew that person...(and could make them suicidal as well)

Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #99
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Actually suicide affects everyone who knew that person...(and could make them suicidal as well)
It doesn't matter whether it affects other people, because it isn't about them.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #100
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is a very selfish way of thinking. If somebody commits suicide, then a lot of persons will be hurt because of this. And suicide is never an answer. If someone has a problem, there is always a way out. The problems might look insoluble, but if they get over that moment and they look back, they will be asking themselves how could they think about something like suicide.
" People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Itachi
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote