Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs logan

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119553

I shunpo behind my opponet and point my hand to the back of his face,lanching a bala at him that will blow his head off.
I then spin around,attepmting to trip him.
I jump in the air,pointing my hand downwards,attempting to cut you in half upon landing.
I then spin around,making a fire tornado around us that makes us so close,our noses are barly touching. I then point my finger upwards and shoot a bala at you at shunpo speed. I then try to slice you with my reitsu covered hand by swing ing it upwards.
I then close the tornado in on both of us,attempting to burn you to death.
I absorb the flames after it centers around me and combine it with my heirro. Blazing fire spikes appear all around me.
I then spin around,attempting to hit you with the spikes.
I shunpo 10 feet away,shooting a cero at you aimed at your head.

I put both my hands into the air and shoot 10 balas from them.
I charge up a gran ray cero with blazing blue fire.
"Gran blazing ray cero!!!"
I shoot a large cero with blazing fire all over it at shunpo speed.
Then,the balas a shot into the air begin to rain down on you.

I then point all 10 of my fingers at you and shoot 50 miniture fire blades that cannot be seen at you at flash step speed. each blade will burn your molocules 1 by 1.

I then make a fire spear that i hold in one hand and wait for my opponet's next move.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Joon vs logan

"You know me Joon, your always the instagator..."

You blast something directly at my head. I spin my sword around and cover it in my haki. My sword blocks the balas without even a scratch. You try to trip me. I just stick my foot out stopping you right when you try. "Nope." You try to slice at me, I just parry your blow with my sword and blast presurized water at your blade. Easily pushing it back and almost making it fall out of your hand. As you create your fire tornado I just turn the mousture in the air around the fire into water. Putting out the tornado pretty musch right when it was created. You then shoot another balas at me. I use my haki to see you do it before you do. Allowing me to run under it as it explodes behind me. I cover my legs in water as the explosion makes me speed towards you desolving the water. You come at my with you hand right when i reform the water on my legs. I flip over shooting presurized water at your hand shooting it back before you could hit me. Spikes then appear on your body and you start attacking me. Since they are made of fire i put a water ssphere around me that makes them evaporate on impact with my shield. Rendering your spikes useless.
As you blast tons of weak projectils at me I smile ''Too easy." I pull off my dragon breath and blow all of your attacks away from the side. I easily blocked the waves of balas, and the mini fire blade with that. Your giant cero comes at me and I swing my sword sending a water blade at it. The water is so presurized it cuts directly through it and the parts of it part to the side of me. They then explode. "My turn. Since all your cabable off is shooting junk at me."

I create water that connect to my sword and put my haki on it. I swing it at you unbalievably fast. Due to the haki it will cut through most barriers. the water then presurizes and launches at you. I am still putting my haki into it. It willl go through things stronger than iron without the haki, now it will go through pretty much any barrier, And fire wont burn it because of the haki. I then form water around me and cover it in my haki. The water explodes. Not fire explosion, but presurized water. Since it all still conects to my body I run my haki through it. Causing it to go through fire and most barriers. I increase the moisture around you, making it impossible to light a fire. It also becomes hard for you to breath due to humidity. I create a sphere of water and launch it at you. It will go strait through you and kill you. "Lets see how you do with no fire."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sorry but my fire cannot be blocked by water.
But whatever,i will counter none the less.
__________________________________________________ __________________
I quickly let go of my fire spear and pull out my sword,coating it with my reitsu before blocking your slashes oh so effectively.
Then,the water of the blade presurizes and lanches at me.
I quickly side step 10 feet to the left,dodging the presurized water.
Then he forms a water barrier around himself.
Knowing how logan is,i start to jump back and then the water explodes.
I start to shunpo away,also,coating my blade with cero substance that i then swing at the water,shooting a powerful ceroic blast at your water that cuts though it,leaving a path for me to be unharmed.
I then see your water ball rush at me so i quickly step to the side,dodging it.
Water is everywhere so i take to the air and charge up spiritual energy into both of my hands.
"Gran ray cero!"
A large cero that is powerful than a normal cero is shot at you.
If it hits the ground or you,it will explode.
Whatever it hits,will ensure your defeats as it will also dispearse all the water on the ground now.
While it is heading for you,i charge up another cero,one that is stronger than all the others.
I fire a cero oscuras at you from above that is faster than even the fastest shunpo.
This cero covers any exosed light into pure darkness.
"You were doomed from the start my friend."
I then charge up my spiritual energy and shoot balas at you at shunpo speed.

Last edited by joon; 09-13-2012 at 05:47 AM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Appears from plants*

Water extinguishes fire

*Turns into wasps and disappears*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Would you like to finish our fight?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If your gonna be an idiot this fight isn't worth my time. This is why i left the forum for a while.

Spoiler:

Old 09-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Damn!
That's harsh.
What did i do?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I want to start over.
One more time.
ok?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You can start over. But if you say "Ooh, YOUR COUNTER NO MEAN NUTHIN CAUSE IT AIN'T NO WORK CAUSE WATER DOENT DO WHAT WATER DOES!!!111!!!!!!!" If you say something like that again, I will have lost faith.

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry but i don't know what i did wrong.

Should i make another thread for the fight or...............................
Old 09-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

"Sorry but my fire cannot be blocked by water."
Yes it can.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you Taka.

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh that.
Well i already said that before the fight.
That is the special ability of it because it sticks to the water and keeps burning it until there is nothing left.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

YOU NEVER SAID THAT! NO, I AM NOT FIGHTING YOU. IT IS NOT WORTH MY EFFRORT OR TIME WHEN YOU ARE GONNA BE A FRAKEN IDIOT!!!!!

just so that stays in caps......

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #15
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I don't care that this is fantasy, NO JOON. NO. YOU CAN'T JUST- NO.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Both of you chill out. For real. No one learns like this.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts on glasses* My book says you cannot have fire stick to water, joon, for it would be extinguished. Therefore you appear to have been incorrect in the description of your attack.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Better.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I am sorry Joon, you aren't an idiot, but what you said was pretty stupid. I could be like taka and list at least five reasons why you cannot do that, but i do not want to waste both of our times.

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I did say that but just forget it.
I take away the ability.
Now.
Taka,GTHO.