Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-11-2012, 02:36 AM   #41
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 601 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
yeah, its a zombie of the strongest uchiha to of ever lived, no limit to his chakra use, cant die, but a clone which splits my power will be enough! naruto logic in a nutshell
True. Why bother saving the world? Saving my friend who abandoned me before comes first
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #42
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There are two Narutos on battlefield (I think...). One in front of Kakashi and one behind Kakashi (near Bee). Maybe this is what he meant?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:54 AM   #43
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
Could be true but wouldnt Madara be able to sense that? I dont know if he would've asked ''where is the real one'' unless he was certain the original wasent in the area
I even wonder how he could recognize clone xD I mean, Byakugan couldn't, Sharingan couldn't, and if I remember correctly, Pain wasn't able to do it either.

Btw, can someone explain to me, why Nagato didn't just revived Yahiko? Or Jiraya? He should revive Madara, but he couldn't revive his best friend?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #44
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Yes, Naruto did. His clone was fighting Madara.
oh, yes. i forgot about it. sometimes things like that happen in some manga it not making sense.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #45
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
The real Naruto is lookin' for Sasuke.

SASUKEEEEE!
its just a kage bunshin, i thought a real one. did kakashi shocked because madara find out or he also didnt know its a kage bunshin?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #46
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Smashed in half.
Don't ask me how, that looks impossible by physics.
science doesn't exist in Naruto. Even the doctors use ninjutsu

Quote:
Obito can heal really fast! I see some Zetsu in him!

Hispter Madara: Liked young Uchiha before it was cool!
(Before Orochimaru)
Madara is that creepy uncle everyone ends up with

Anyway this chapter doesn't even surprise me. It's just somewhat predictable. Flashback at the end. I know what 602s about. But in the end I though it was Nagato not Madara...>.> I didn't realize til you all said it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #47
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
I even wonder how he could recognize clone xD I mean, Byakugan couldn't, Sharingan couldn't, and if I remember correctly, Pain wasn't able to do it either.

Btw, can someone explain to me, why Nagato didn't just revived Yahiko? Or Jiraya? He should revive Madara, but he couldn't revive his best friend?
Madara said he could recognise a clone when he fought hashirama. He said he was the only one who could recognise his clone.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:09 AM   #48
Topik
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
Madara said he could recognise a clone when he fought hashirama. He said he was the only one who could recognise his clone.
Didn't know that :O ... ... ... come oooon. How many more power ups does Madara have?!
Old 09-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #49
Jiraiya432
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya432 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Good question, but what I'd like to ask is, why he wouldn't just revive Hashirama???
Jiraiya432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #50
Hiko Seijuro
Ninja Academy Student

Hiko Seijuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara's the super elite haxxor god, I bet he can do the rasengan too.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #51
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
maybe the technique have limitation like the time range of death.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:25 AM   #52
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya432 View Post
Good question, but what I'd like to ask is, why he wouldn't just revive Hashirama???
hashirama was sealed by the 3rd hokage along with the 2nd, meaning both can not be revived, same for the 4th
Old 09-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #53
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pretty ok chapter. Tsunade dying is always a plus. I'm glad Kishi is finally addressing
how Obito survived is still functioning and why he's teamed up with Madara.

theory:

the "between" world is the Kamui world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:41 AM   #54
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
maybe the technique have limitation like the time range of death.
Nah Hashirama is sealed so theres no way to revive him
Old 09-11-2012, 03:51 AM   #55
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair
how can naruto and everyone recognize madara face, they never see him before
Naruto already fought him with clones

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:52 AM   #56
Russianshinobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Russianshinobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Russianshinobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was a nice chapter. Haha, i think naruto has only 2 states: being hypersensitive or having "a ninja moment"

Last edited by mrsticky005; 09-11-2012 at 05:21 AM. Reason: inapporiate language for the forums.
Russianshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #57
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
You said it before me! Exactly! Kakashi was hella surprised too...so was I.

Everyone saying that end panels were Madara...I thought it was Nagato....but with the sharingan (part doesn't make sense)

Can we confirm this?
I can confirm with you that the old guy is indeed Madara. Look at the hair on the panel to the right. Nagato's hair was flat on top. The old man has the Madara Spikes.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 AM   #58
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I knew this would happen. That somehow Zetsu would save him and saved hObito from the rubble.

I called it

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:28 AM   #59
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good chapter, but its kinda creepy to think that Tsunade was cut in half. Her effort to save the other Kage makes me think that she'd be the first one to die
Obito looked like zombie after saved by Madara, the injuries seemed to be taking years to recover. Meanwhile, just a short time after Obito's "death", "Tobi" had a equal fight with Minato. Considering the time, I think the "Tobi" that fought Minato wasn't Obito but someone else, say Madara himself.
Did Nagato know about tsuki no me anyway??

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #60
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Btw, if you guys would like to see something amazing.

Read last page of current chapter, the read chapter 244, page 14 and 15, and have your jaw drop.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote