Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-10-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Angry What will you do if you be massacre target?

While i was laying my body on the bed, this idea suddenly cross in my mind. i am muslim. talk about muslims latest news, there is muslims massacre in rohingya burma. the buddhist in that country are cruel and kill muslims like animal. no humanity in their self. nearly all muslims in that country died killed by them. i was thinking if i in the situation. peoples holding knives and pistols searching muslims everywhere and their hands full of muslims blood. if they found me, they will chase me like crazy.

thinking if i cant run away from them, the final thing i can do is fight. i think im a good fighter becouse im a good football player, i can move fast, simplified i am agile. yes, i will dodge their knive when i move so fast and when i see an open, i will kick them quickly with all my might. i dont care anymore. i have to fight to survive. if i had a chance to kill them, i will kill them. if my hand holding a knife, i will attack them sneakily, and stab their body until they fall on the ground. my hand will get dirty with their bloods, but i dont care if i kill peoples, because i need to survive. killing is my only hope to survive. when all die in my hands, i will run away and hiding. still not safe, because they are everywhere. they are like zombies. i will be a fugitive always run and run everyday. if i found a car, i will drive sneakily to enter other country to live in safe.

what will you do if you in situation like that?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.

Last edited by Uchiha Efair; 09-10-2012 at 04:57 AM.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What will you do if you be massacre target?

Oh hey, my country

First off, we're not THAT cruel...

...okay, that's a lie, but the Buddhists aren't. Those would be the extremists, not too dissimilar to the Taliban. The massacres were between two feuding groupss, and it was wrong. Now, my parents are not gonna pack up and go Muslim hunting, even though though they're Buddhist.

Anyways, I would be scared and try to hide out in another country.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Oh hey, my country

First off, we're not THAT cruel...

...okay, that's a lie, but the Buddhists aren't. Those would be the extremists, not too dissimilar to the Taliban. The massacres were between two feuding groupss, and it was wrong. Now, my parents are not gonna pack up and go Muslim hunting, even though though they're Buddhist.

Anyways, I would be scared and try to hide out in another country.
Taliban is not extremists, they help afghanistan people to defend their own country from rapers, thieves and american soldiers.
two feuding groups?but only muslims were killed. why burma did not do something to help muslims there? what happen to the extremists?is the government just let they do as they want?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not a religion expert but its highly and explicitly forbidden in the buddhist religion to kill.

And also in the muslim religion (again i am not a religion expert)

Anyway dont lower yourself to your attackers level by fighting and or killing.

No need to soil your hands when its not needed.

Also you shouldnt fight unless there is absolute no way out.

Lesson #1 in self defence: If you can run , run like hell. The Best way of being uninjured is running away from what causes it.

If i was in your situation i would just lay low somewhere maybe temporarely stay in quieter pieces of the country until things cool down.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Not a religion expert but its highly and explicitly forbidden in the buddhist religion to kill.

And also in the muslim religion (again i am not a religion expert)

Anyway dont lower yourself to your attackers level by fighting and or killing.

No need to soil your hands when its not needed.

Also you shouldnt fight unless there is absolute no way out.

Lesson #1 in self defence: If you can run , run like hell. The Best way of being uninjured is running away from what causes it.

If i was in your situation i would just lay low somewhere maybe temporarely stay in quieter pieces of the country until things cool down.
yeah maybe not religion expert, religion not teach to kill. the extremist lost their mind and humanity.
i only think, if they make massacre, they hunting peoples everywhere. its dangerous if just lay low somewhere, if their eyes found our body and sense that we still alive, they will chase us like mad peoples haha
Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

With the knowledge I have gained from looking at the thread title for a few seconds, I can formulate my answer.
I'd be dead.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

What the lollipop?
Killing people like animals?
Seek asylum in an another country.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kill attacker, dress up as attacker, troll attackers by stabbing in the back.

Instant spycrab! Spycrabs into another country where the process repeats itself.

Honestly, I doubt I would find myself in this situation, but if the opportunity allowed itself, I would go Rambo on my attackers. But if not? Try to spew nonsense at them, and hope it sticks, if not, go out honorably.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
Taliban is not extremists, they help afghanistan people to defend their own country from rapers, thieves and american soldiers.
two feuding groups?but only muslims were killed. why burma did not do something to help muslims there? what happen to the extremists?is the government just let they do as they want?
You forget the part where 3 Muslims rape a girl and then butchered monks. These were Rakhine extremists, almost KKK-like people, who are extremely devout Buddhists. The UN is there to settle things. Get your facts straight before insulting an entire nationality.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 09-10-2012 at 07:22 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:11 AM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think this thread should be locked.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kill, massacre, run