Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Which Jinchūriki is your favorite?
Gaara (Shukaku, the One-Tails) 7 25.00%
Yugito Nī (Matatabi, the Two-Tails) 2 7.14%
Yagura (Isobu, the Three-Tails) 0 0%
Rōshi (Son Gokū, the Four-Tails) 1 3.57%
Han (Kokuō, the Five-Tails) 0 0%
Utakata (Saiken, the Six-Tails) 1 3.57%
Fū (Chōmei, the Seven-Tails) 1 3.57%
Killer Bee (Gyūki, the Eight-Tails) 3 10.71%
Naruto Uzumaki (Kurama, the Nine-Tails) 12 42.86%
Other 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Who's Your Favorite Jinchūriki?

Hello, everyone! Obviously, all of the Jinchūriki are awesome, but which one is your favorite, and why? I just used the names of the 9 most recent Jinchūriki, but I included an option for "Other" in case your favorite was one of the past ones. If you choose this answer, make sure to say who it is. I also put the tailed beast that they host(ed) next to their names.

My favorite Jinch
ūriki is Naruto Uzumaki because of his kind heart, optimism, never-say-die attitude, and compassion for everyone, even his enemies.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 10-10-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who's Your Favorite Jinchūriki?

Like gaara he had it much tougher then anybody else that we know of
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Killer B easily takes this because he was the first to compeltey control his bijju
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My fav is between Naruto, Gaara and Bee. Tough choice
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
Jarsy
Genin

Jarsy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My fav jinchurikis are Naruto s jinchuriki and Bee s jinchuriki
Jarsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Damn the best obviously are Gaata, Killer Bee, and Naruto but it was a tough choice between Bee and Naruto but I picked Bee

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

"Other"?

OT: Probably Gaara. Depends on what happens with Naruto at the end.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
"Other"?.

Other are people who were once Jinjuriki but died!

My top 5 fav Jinjurki (1-greatest)

1-SO6P
2-Killer Bee
3-Naruto
4-Kushina
5-(the guy that was the Jinjuriki of Guyki before Killer B was)- Cuz he knew about the dangers of being a Jinjuriki

Garra was a horrible host
Old 10-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #9
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i love gaara bt i guess my name says it all..
i like naruto nd bee too..bt i LOVE gaara...

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
gaara lover 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
"Other"?

OT: Probably Gaara. Depends on what happens with Naruto at the end.
For those who like previous ones like Kushina, Mito, Bee's cousin, or the Sage of the Six Paths.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yugito!

Dayumn, she fiiiine. Well, except for being dead.
TheMightyAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tough choice between Naruto and Gaara but Gaara is probably better because he had to suffer all alone.
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Son Goku
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Gaara is my favorite Jinchuuriki, but Yugito has my favorite Bijuu.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #15
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Aroxin Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Killer bee
Aroxin Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:07 AM   #16
Shaneo
Freshmen Academy Student

Shaneo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto Uzumaki - Nine Tails.

Because the Nine Tails is the strongest and i think Nine Tails chakra mode is awesome :P
Shaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

S06P cuz he controls the strongest bijju
Old 10-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #18
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto, because he knows what to do when the going gets tough.

Sarutobi: I think my favorite is Han because he is the most resonable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Gaara, Kushina.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #20
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Shukaku is the best for me. Gaara was alone as a child and hated he had no one to trust or help him so he had to figure out about his Bijuu and how to control it himself. He manages fine and also because of his manipulation of sand his demon is more appropriate and he can use it as an advantage or use it better.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote