Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #141
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #57: Nice Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ By Call of Duty, I mean Call of Duty Black Ops.....The best one in existence.

Don't even try to compare.
Okay.

Then my statement stands. My what a piece of
Old 09-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #142
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@SP did you jut say CoD is good? It's so low quality compared to other shooters.. It's the worst shooter in existence, but its addicting

Battlefield 3, Uncharted, Halo, Gears... Crysis.. Hell even vanquish.. They're all so much better quality
The mechanics in cod are terrible, guns are OP, perks are OP, graphics are crap compared to the ones i just listed.. Multiplayer has no freedom.. The story is decent...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-10-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #143
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^ 3 words:

SPEC OPS series

Its complete crap which is why no one remembers it even tho they do occasionally put out a new release

Those others you mentioned are good tho
COD is an alright shooter but there better ones

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-10-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #144
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@SP did you jut say CoD is good? It's so low quality compared to other shooters.. It's the worst shooter in existence, but its addicting

Battlefield 3, Uncharted, Halo, Gears... Crysis.. Hell even vanquish.. They're all so much better quality
The mechanics in cod are terrible, guns are OP, perks are OP, graphics are crap compared to the ones i just listed.. Multiplayer has no freedom.. The story is decent...
You obviously don't know me........ I always joke about liking FPS games like CoD.

I hate the COD series, whenever you see me playing MW2 or Blops.......Thats not me haha.

I don't like FPS games at all actually. The only one I could sit through would be the Metroid Prime games.

I stick to RPG's like Final Fantasy, SMT+The Persona Series, The Tales of series, and all the fighters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #145
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Ah, I forgot your brother is the shooter player

Old 09-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #146
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ *GASP* You remembered?!

No life.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #147
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Were Battlefield 1 & 2 good? They're just ignored

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #148
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Never played 1 or 2 but apparently they were pretty damn good according to my friebds

But they both have their flaws

Old 09-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #149
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Were Battlefield 1 & 2 good? They're just ignored
Better then CoD......Though apparently CoD is funner.

I don't see why though.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #150
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

CoD4 is the last good Call of Duty game that came out.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #151
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

rewatching Star Trek Deep space 9...

Cardassians..are the embodiment of butthurt and a big ego..seriously season 1: Hurr durr we threw everything we had our entire economy and industry and population at the Federation in a series of border wars and the vast majority of the federation didn't even notice they were fighting anyone! Meanwhile this casual pwnage and dismissal of us results in a knee jerk reaction where we murder civilians which results in a Captain soloing our entire frontier fleet with his little ship! Aslo we get pwned by ourdated vessels and this war is so costly our empire crumbles, tens of thousands of our kids die of starvation in a post scarcity society! and we have to abandon the space jews to boot!! oh and we went from being an up and coming regional power to being an utter joke!"

I know! This is an awesome idea LET'S THREATEN THEM CONSTANTLY AND CALL THEM WUSSIES!!

a season later: Terrorists fed up with our BS who used to be Fed citizens decide to run wild on us and we're actually having problems meanwhile we discovered a hyper powerful space empire run by immortal super racists who can produce tens of thousands of ships in a matter of months and breed legions of highly trained Dinosaur men every 72 hours! LET'S GO BLOW UP THEIR HOME WORLD!!

oh and by the way these guys yeah their energy weapons are more hax than a sharigan and they bypass all known shields like they aren't there and are made of radiation that makes your blood stop clotting oohhh oohh and one of their fighters pwned a Galaxy class starship..the same GHalaxy class that could effortlessly solo 12 of our top of the line cruisers

- 150 of those fighters showing up and absolutely raping their fleet*

and of course immediately after that "we're so powerful and awesome you must fear us"

Then the klingons call BS on their new government..and decide to attack assuming that the immortal super racists have taken over the government Cardassians meanwhile talk loads of crap about their glorious war with the Federation and how they can take on any major power...because they took on the big dogs on the block

Klingons proceed to rape them...they wipe out the entire space navy inside of 20 hours..20 friggen hours! they collapse the entire empires economy in like a week and in like three weeks it's the dark ages with kids dying from basic diseases by the thousands...and junk...

So naturally instead of learning from their mistakes they talk about how that's the Federations fault (never mind that the only reason they weren't exterminated was because the Feds went to war with the Klingons and LOL the klingons rolfstomped the Cardassians while getting into a desperate fight with the only power that could actually kick their ass god that's pathetic) and turn to said massive space empire run by immortal racists

naturally immortal racists promise them everything..use their entire empire as a beach head (lol these guys don't even rate worthy enough for an HQ or something LOL) and basically proceed to lie to them make fun of them to their faces (their butler aliens treat them like their special needs kids for christs sake) oh and pawn their territory off to superior allies

then the war starts going badly (mostly because of the Cardassians asinine decicions) and the immortal super racists are facing extinction from a super plague a black ops group cooked up.. their response? Get tired of being treated as the newbs and back stab these guys..

they are of course..almost virtually genocided..they wipe out like 25% of the population inside of a few hours before they're stopped

Seriously this series ran against Babylon 5 and was probably one of the best sci fi series ever conceived..like B5 though it had some massively pants on head retarded butthurt aliens

honestly..I can't think of a historical analogy for the Cardassians..the closest I can come to matching that type of sheer idiocy is Nazi Germany..and North Korea and Iran and that's it

I mean damn

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 09-10-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #152
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^

Sooooooo I'm planning on reading 666 satan(aka o-parts hunter) cuz I found out it was written by kishi's twin brother. Let's see if stupid and fail is a genetic trait or if masashi is just lucky and retarded
Old 09-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #153
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Their styles are similar enough that Seishi has been accused of copying Kishi.

tl;dr avoid at all costs.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #154
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

So in other words there's a reason it didn't get past 70 some odd chapters
Old 09-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #155
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
^
I'm sorry but I swear at the end of the series I felt absolutely no pitty for them when their homeworld was occupied and everywhere there were dead bodies

I still LOL at that the enterprise was able to take their top of line warships best shots unshielded and a better armed version of the same ship was taken out by two fighters and they honestly thought they could mount an offensive against the home world of those guys

lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Their styles are similar enough that Seishi has been accused of copying Kishi.

tl;dr avoid at all costs.
..their parents must be very disappointed

Old 09-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #156
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ugh, the games you people mention. What utter crap./
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
rewatching Star Trek Deep space 9...

Cardassians..are the embodiment of butthurt and a big ego..seriously season 1: Hurr durr we threw everything we had our entire economy and industry and population at the Federation in a series of border wars and the vast majority of the federation didn't even notice they were fighting anyone! Meanwhile this casual pwnage and dismissal of us results in a knee jerk reaction where we murder civilians which results in a Captain soloing our entire frontier fleet with his little ship! Aslo we get pwned by ourdated vessels and this war is so costly our empire crumbles, tens of thousands of our kids die of starvation in a post scarcity society! and we have to abandon the space jews to boot!! oh and we went from being an up and coming regional power to being an utter joke!"

I know! This is an awesome idea LET'S THREATEN THEM CONSTANTLY AND CALL THEM WUSSIES!!

a season later: Terrorists fed up with our BS who used to be Fed citizens decide to run wild on us and we're actually having problems meanwhile we discovered a hyper powerful space empire run by immortal super racists who can produce tens of thousands of ships in a matter of months and breed legions of highly trained Dinosaur men every 72 hours! LET'S GO BLOW UP THEIR HOME WORLD!!

oh and by the way these guys yeah their energy weapons are more hax than a sharigan and they bypass all known shields like they aren't there and are made of radiation that makes your blood stop clotting oohhh oohh and one of their fighters pwned a Galaxy class starship..the same GHalaxy class that could effortlessly solo 12 of our top of the line cruisers

- 150 of those fighters showing up and absolutely raping their fleet*

and of course immediately after that "we're so powerful and awesome you must fear us"

Then the klingons call BS on their new government..and decide to attack assuming that the immortal super racists have taken over the government Cardassians meanwhile talk loads of crap about their glorious war with the Federation and how they can take on any major power...because they took on the big dogs on the block

Klingons proceed to rape them...they wipe out the entire space navy inside of 20 hours..20 friggen hours! they collapse the entire empires economy in like a week and in like three weeks it's the dark ages with kids dying from basic diseases by the thousands...and junk...

So naturally instead of learning from their mistakes they talk about how that's the Federations fault (never mind that the only reason they weren't exterminated was because the Feds went to war with the Klingons and LOL the klingons rolfstomped the Cardassians while getting into a desperate fight with the only power that could actually kick their ass god that's pathetic) and turn to said massive space empire run by immortal racists

naturally immortal racists promise them everything..use their entire empire as a beach head (lol these guys don't even rate worthy enough for an HQ or something LOL) and basically proceed to lie to them make fun of them to their faces (their butler aliens treat them like their special needs kids for christs sake) oh and pawn their territory off to superior allies

then the war starts going badly (mostly because of the Cardassians asinine decicions) and the immortal super racists are facing extinction from a super plague a black ops group cooked up.. their response? Get tired of being treated as the newbs and back stab these guys..

they are of course..almost virtually genocided..they wipe out like 25% of the population inside of a few hours before they're stopped

Seriously this series ran against Babylon 5 and was probably one of the best sci fi series ever conceived..like B5 though it had some massively pants on head retarded butthurt aliens

honestly..I can't think of a historical analogy for the Cardassians..the closest I can come to matching that type of sheer idiocy is Nazi Germany..and North Korea and Iran and that's it

I mean damn
I still think it is the best Star Trek Series. It actually had a real story arc from beginning to end.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #157
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ma & pa kishimoto- SEPPUKU!!!!!!!!!!! *both die from a single stab wound*

I also heard a rumor that they had a sister. Or cousin or something that purposely became a prostitute. No idea how accurate that info is but it would make sense.............
Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #158
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
CoD4 is the last good Call of Duty game that came out.
Disagree. Black Ops is fun when the game isn't being a retard.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #159
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

It's time to d-d-d-d-duel

Old 09-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #160
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's a stutter, not retardation. ^_^