Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs pool

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...40&postcount=1
__________________________________________________ _________
I was captured by some strange people who knew about soul reapers and hollows. They put a bandana over my eyes,tied up my hands,and threw in the back of a truck. I tried to use my spiritual energy but it seems that is was disabled by the real tight rope that was on my arms. I did not know where they were taking me and i knew i could not do anything so i just sat there and waited.
Later,the truck stoped and i started hearing noises.
When they open the dorrs to the truck and let me out,they took off the bandana and i saw a whole lot of people.
I looked around and it looked like i was in a arena where gladiators fight to the death.
"what was this called again."
A door opened,inturupting my thoughts.
2 men then came and untied the ropes that were disabeling my spiritual energy.
My enemy came out of the door,prepared for battle.
My sword was thrown to me.
"How did you.............?"
I held my sword with both hands as i faced my opponet.
"Here i go!!"

I run over to my opponet,saying the words for hado 4 to increase it's power as i then shoot 3 lightning bolts at my opponet.
I then jump into the air and attempt to use the suikawari attack on my foe upon landing,tring to cut you in halve vertically with lots of force.
I then spin around,attempting to slice you in halve horizaontally while also trying to trip you.
I then spin raise my sword into the air with both hands and use the ryodan technique,attempting to completly split my opponet in halve vertically with even more force than last time.
I jump back,saying the words for hado 33 to increase it's power as i then fire a burst of blue spiritual energy at you upon landing.

I then stick my sword into the ground and run to my opponet.
"Here i come."
I stop and attempt to use the double bone attack,attempting to completly shatter you with both blows to the stomech.
I then attempt to deliver a crushing kick to the chest while saying the words to hado 4 it increase it's power as i then shoot 2 lightning bolts at you,aimed at your head.
I then jump back where my sword is and tap it,making the ground below you in a 10 feet radius,turn into carbon fiber.
I stomp the ground,making carbon fiber spikes,come up from below you at shunpo speed,attempting to impale you.

I then make the carbon fiber below you,form into a ball,trapping you inside.
I make lots of holes inside of it but none are big enough for you to get out of.
I then create a carbon fiber spear for each hole and stick them in a hole,attempting to impale you.
I then make the ball explode.
"Kaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Joon vs pool

Instahit, automatic disqualification. Not specifying enemy in text. Damn Joon, get it together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

>trapped in the ball
>ball explodes
>k
Well, I'm glad my opponent showed up. Even if it was by force. I'm just lucky he didn't catch onto the booby traps in his house beforehand. If he would've, this entire plan would've failed. I commanded my guard to toss him his sword as the battle began to ensue. I sigh as I hold up my arm vertically. A yellow electric oval barrier forms and the electricities begin to mutate with eachother. The yellow electricity is now turning darker, forming into multiple black currents. I force the dark oval into the air for later use. As you fall down on me trying to cut me, my body flickers. When you slice me in half, my body turns to water. "High speed water clone jutsu. Very effective" I note. When you rush at me again, I read your movements. I see your sword arm swinging and you leg trying to trip me simultaneously. I preform a double front flip straight up into the air to dodge your swings. When you swing down again at me, the dark currents from before form a solid jet black katana in my hand to defend against it. I have a tough time keeping up with the strength of the swing, so I back out to the side at the last second. The sword dissipates in my hand and makes a slight shock sound. A wave of water comes from my forearm and it extinguishes the fire blast.

(Correct me if I'm wrong with this next part because it is very vague and hard to understand.)I grab the bones from your hand and rip them out while you are coming at me with them. I throw them aside and ready myself for whatever else you have coming. "Hmpf, a kick?" I taunt. I sidestep and chuckle. A helmet of electricity forms around my head. Again, the two different electricities from together to make the black current. It dissolves into nothing. My body flickers once more before the spikes hit. "If you haven't noticed" I say from right behind you, "Electricity has absolutely no effectiveness against somebody of my caliber"

I form a multitude of hand signs, then yell "Water Dragon Jutsu!" A magnificent dragon forms from the water particles in the air and flies towards you. While midair, it splits in half forming two tinier dragons flying at you. "Now." When the water dragons reach the ground, the black electricity flows from the floor upwards, combining with the water dragons. A black orb of water and electic energy forms from the leftovers. It begins glowing a white hot color. The light envelops the area, and may blind you. The orb explodes while in the vicinity. Unless you are immediately next to it, you'll be unharmed. Three human-like black blobs form. The blobs have piercing red eyes. They are like zombies. They flood the area with black electricity trying to electrocute you. I form two water clones behind me and I encase them with Water Prison Jutsu to keep them safe from harm.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

House was never mentioned in previous post, maybe he lived on the streets. You take the upper advantage though with guards and stuff. Okay post 6/10.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 05:33 AM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why is deadtaka judging and trying to be funny even though it isn't that funny? Or if he is judging, He isn't the greatest judge.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #6
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

At first I was trying to be funny, but Pool's post is actually a 6/10. I am best judge gtfo.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have never seen you RP fight before.....

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I have before, I just don't usually because it takes quite a bit of time for me to think up a counter.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. I think pool didn't make that bad of a counter though

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #10
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I said it was okay.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

6/10 isn't very good....

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #12
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

It's fair.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You should fight pool, I wanna see you fight.

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #14
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

He'd probably kick my ass, but kay.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'll use Bobobo verse

jk, not wasting my time on Taka

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Am I allowed to fangirl Pool?

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #17
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

But pool bby. ;=;
I saw people calling Bobobo worst anime. They obviously don't know the second coming of Jesus when they see it.

I'm going to fangirl over Dev.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #18
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But Dev's not here. D:

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes I am.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #20
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

His Dev senses tingled.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote: