Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Dwight Howard to the Lakers

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-deal-complete

Thoughts?

Spoiler:
Lakersgoingallthewaysaywhaaaaaaat

Last edited by Schnarf; 08-09-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dwight Howard to the Lakers

Howard for Bynum I don't know if this move will actually help the Lakers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

In the long run it will, since the whole idea is to once Bryant retires, the Lakers will build the team around Howard

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hope it means more attacking the key for the Lakers and less with those weird jump shots

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I know this is old......but I just saw this.

Anyway nobody is stopping a lineup of

Nash
Kobe
MWP
Gasol
Howard

Hopefully Kobe can play a little longer and the Lakers should potentially 3 peat, only team I see stopping us is OKC. The Heat are wayyyy to small down low.
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

And even OKC would fall before the Fantastic 4 at least once, if everyone stays healthy I bet it won't be long until LA wins another Title

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Howard and Nash are going to the Lakers. Now they have 4 all stars- Kobe, Gasol, Nash, Howard
Old 09-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

a.k.a The Fantastic 4!!!!!!

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
And even OKC would fall before the Fantastic 4 at least once, if everyone stays healthy I bet it won't be long until LA wins another Title
The reg season means nothing...although I would like HCA. Beating OKC on their court is extremely difficult.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBaby View Post
The reg season means nothing...although I would like HCA. Beating OKC on their court is extremely difficult.
I never meant in regular season, I mean playoffs, but it may take a year or so, who knows

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBaby View Post

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #12
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
I never meant in regular season, I mean playoffs, but it may take a year or so, who knows
Na dude, we deff got this. It's amazing how this team compliments each other..

Kobe - scorer
Nash - Facilitator
Dwight - Defense
Pau - All around
MWP - Defense

All we need is bench production..we got the best backcourt/frontcourt in the game. Hopefully this dude MWP can knock down some 3s....

Like think about it, Nash has been by himself in Phoenix, leading that team to the playoffs in the West. Now he's the 4th best player on this squad....Dwight led his team to the finals with the 2nd best player being Hedo Turkeyglue ...now he's not even the best player on this team hahaha.

Chemistry shouldn't be a problem, everyone knows this is Kobe's team, and hopefully Kobe will pay much more efficiently and not take bad shots.

Only questions are Dwight's back, and bench production which I feel like will be good because we bought in Jamison/Meeks(10x better than last years bench).
Old 09-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #13
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeChic View Post
Are you an OKC fan? Lmao they gonna get spanked by LA soon.

We almost beat them in the playoffs, but basically gave away 3 games. We could have easily been up 3-1, if not for unlikely 4th quarter collapses...
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

LA is the place to be, Kings won the stanley Cup, newsuper rich Dodger ownership gave the team some big names, and Lakers get this awesome team.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here