Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sannin VS Six paths Of Pain

Nobody can really know what they would do
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #22
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Since when do the paths spam their most powerful techniques from the get-go? It's just not their style.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

We have seen limited battles from Nagato.

Nagato knows Jiryria is strong and not to mention his comrades like Oro and Tsuande. Nagato is no idoit to toy with his foes especially when jiryria has some knowledge.

Nagato would finsih it quickly
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #24
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

He has never shown this propensity for 'finishing it quickly'. Against both Jiraiya and Naruto he essentially pissed around for ages and did everything to avoid his most powerful techniques. He obviously is an idiot.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Keep in mind that nagato did not want to kill naruto... btw Nagato was recharging from destroying the village. SM Naruto was not on the level of SM Jiryria which why Nagato was taking it easy

Also Jiryria did not have info so he deserved to be underestimtatd

Nagato would not underestimate SM Jiryria again... not to mention 2 more Sannin

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-28-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #26
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

I'll come back to this tomorrow, having looked up more info, watched some spoilers, and gotten some sleep.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

nighty night
Old 11-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #28
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Can't Orochimaru just use Rashomon, then Attack Prevention Technique to stall out Chibaku Tensei? Jiraiya could use Gamaguchi Shibari to the same effect and Tsunade could use Byakugō no Jutsu. Also, keep in mind that to even have acess to Chibaku Tensei, the paths have to be within a certain range of Nagato.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Chibaku Tensei or bust.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukai Tsumi View Post
Can't Orochimaru just use Rashomon, then Attack Prevention Technique to stall out Chibaku Tensei?
I dont see how Rashomon would help but I doubt APT would stall CT when CT tears apart the ground and goes near the black sphere so since Oro would be in the ground he would just get sucked up right? Even if he could surive he would be the only one so it would be 1 v 6
Jiraiya could use Gamaguchi Shibari to the same effect and Tsunade could use Byakugō no Jutsu.
how does that stop ALMIGHTY PUSH or CT? Idk what you said about Jiryria
Also, keep in mind that to even have acess to Chibaku Tensei, the paths have to be within a certain range of Nagato.
No matter. The Sannin do not have sensing feats. Jiryria knows the real one is not among them but they do not know where to look. Their only hope is if Jiryria sticks one of the polls inside him to sense where Nagato is.... but by the time that happens he is killed by CT

Don't forget animal path can summon konan for back-up
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #31
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

I meant Oro could APT inside the fairly indestructible Rashomon.

Jiraiya's Gamaguchi Shibari is the giant nigh-on-indestructible stomach he can summon.

Tsunade's Byakugo no Jutsu combined with her strength would let her survive Chibaku Tensei, and potentially even disrupt it via destructive force.

I meant that the paths can't even use Chibaku Tensei if they're too far away from Nagato, and his distance is unspecified.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #32
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Rashomon is destructible.

There is no proof Gamaguchi is that durable.

Chibaku Tensei is casual mountain level, Tsunade has yet even barely to scratch that level of durability and strength. I suppose Tsunade could survive it if she was caught at the bare outskirts of the jutsu but thats almost impossible for she will likely end up somewhere in the middle.

The distance is unspecified in other words its likely Nagato is within optimal distance just not present directly.

Chibaku Tensei or bust.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 11-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #33
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

How fast can it be activated? Could it be plausibly prevented long enough for Oro to 5Seal Deva?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #34
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukai Tsumi View Post
How fast can it be activated? Could it be plausibly prevented long enough for Oro to 5Seal Deva?
Orochimaru is the only one who could possibly escape Chibaku Tensei by using that Leech All Creation technique onto the debris in theory.

Well Deva would be trying to gain much distance as possible. It really depends on how he does it.
For example if he flees and vs the Sannin trying to catch him.
Deva Path is quite a speedster if he has to, I mean he manage to flee from KN6.

I am not sure if you can use 5 element seal on Deva Path for it is already dead if anything the chakra is utilizes by the receiving end of the rods.

Now if the corpse still has a chakra network that still utilizes it then thats one thing,

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 11-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Since your points were already countered I will tell you how the battle goes down (stop me if I'm wrong)

*the sannin summon there boss summonings*

*Nagato jumps in the air and pushes them away with ease with a smallesr versioin of ST*

*The summonigns are blasted away and Jiryria and Oro are stunned by his power while Tsunade already knows of it*

*Jiryria starts to go into SM (this takes a while)*

*The boss summoning frogs all have their bones broken and Manda is most likely unable to battle as well*

*Katasyu has amazing durable feats and would survive*
*Tsunade would go into her strongest mode thing *
*Jiryria preps SM*
* Animal path summons Konan to the battlefield and a bird and a rhino and a bull and a ox (all of the big animals)*

*Tsuande is busy punching the animals away while Kataysu sprays acid on them. Konan and the Asura(machine path) spam attacks at Tsunade from a distanrce distracting her... Tsunade can not win she has no long ranged jutsu and no speed. She would survive the attacks but kept busy*

*Oro would not go Eight Branches cuz he would just be a bigger target. He has no time for ET..... Oro can not do much now*

*Nagato knows of how much of a threat SM Jiryria is so Nagato uses ST to force Jirryia to release his hands..... Nagato bassically spams ST until Jiryria is dead or makes it so that he can not use hand seals..... Jiryria can not do much here*

So bassically Nagato has the advantage and would eventaully use ALMIGHTY PUSH while Konan protects the other paths
Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

I think I'm out for this one too, there are too many unknowns for me to make a decision.

But that scenario was ridiculous, the sannin aren't that non-reactive or outright dumb, also, Oro has plenty of Ninjutsu and Snake techniques to utilize, Tsunade is not slow, average speed I'd say, and Oro's Rashomon could protect Jiraiya from ST.

Last edited by Fukai Tsumi; 11-29-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Fukai Tsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

the thread puts the sannin at a HUGE disadvantage..
Jiryria has no SM
Oro has no edo
Tsuande as no healing prep

What unknowns? the real NAGATO would be where he was last time cuz the fight takes place in konha crater
NO CT is neccessary
Old 11-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #38
KunaiMaster
Freshmen Academy Student

KunaiMaster saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well with orochimaru with his giant snake as well as his reanimation jutsu like kabutos I have quite a big feeling they could win. (all depending on what orochimaru reaimates.)
KunaiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Oro does nt have the time nor prep to use edos
Old 01-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #40
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Six paths of Pain for the win, with the power of the rinnegan at their side the sanin would be anailated.
SenjuUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote