Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Sannin VS Six paths Of Pain

Discuss.I do like sannin threads :3
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
NBGmaster
Freshmen Academy Student

NBGmaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sannin VS Six paths Of Pain

i think that the six paths will win cause sannins weren't able even to kill hanzo, who six paths crused
NBGmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ Hanzo they were fighting was a lot stronger than when pain fought him.Its explained in both manga AND anime.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, the Hanzo that "beat" the Sannin was younger and more powerful then thwarted Hanzo that got killed by pain, also, the Sannin were not as strong as they were when they are now when they fought Hanzo, but I'm still not sure in the Sannin can win, if they had Perp then they stamp hard, with out it, it will be hard for them to win

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So much anger is wrapped around my heart,
Compressing my true feelings from reviling them selves,
Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
My heart is pierce, sharp hater and jealousy,
I loosely open to those I thought I love.
I couldnít feel any better,
I lay on the concrete ground,
Feeling as cold as it.
No one to see or feel the presence of my absence,
I blindly lose sight of where I am,
Or was.
I begin to seep into the concrete ground.
I hear cheers above my head,
Laughter of play,
Yet, I peacefully donít move or stir.
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
So I shut my eyes, as I shut my heart.
What anguish?
I did not know such a merry place.

Last edited by Raiden; 09-05-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jiraiya did take out 4 paths solo.

I think the sannin could actually win this. I mean jiraiya wont die this time with tsunades healing. Orochimaru basicly wont be effected by any taijutsu at all because of shedding. And his ture form carries extremely deadly poison.

If they defeat him before he can do CT they win and CT takes alot longer for pain then it does for nagato.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

When sannin fought Hanzo, they were weaker and Hanzo was stronger. (I don't think Jiraiya had sage mode at the time)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If Nagato does not blitz Plantary Devastation from the start than he loses. Planet Devastation is the only way he can win
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^ It would take time to summon and go underground. But overall the 6P are not winning this... the only way they would have a chance is if they spamed their strongerst attack while Deva does all the work while the rest get knock out
Old 09-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I honestly dont see how they could escape planetary devestation. Naruto could only escape by using the nearest full form on the kyuubi. Trust me im all for the sannin for this match up. Jiraiya took out four paths by himself. At that same point though he didnt fight them all at once. Neither did he have to go against CT or planetary devestation, which are two unforgettable moves in this manga.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #10
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

what is leeching orochimaru?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

FYI: I am not saying the Sannin lose
Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
^ It would take time to summon and go underground. But overall the 6P are not winning this... the only way they would have a chance is if they spamed their strongerst attack while Deva does all the work while the rest get knock out
He doesn't summon it underground he throws it into the sky, and he did it in a normal time with no struggle, why would that stop him from doing it now.
Also that was a weakened Nagato, this would be a full health (weakened Nagato)
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #13
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The Sannin would win. They are way stronger together then separated. And Jiraiya took out four paths by himself.
" People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Itachi
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Do kages have prep?

CT wraps the whole battle up
Old 11-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Jiraiya wiped out three paths by himself. With Tsunade and Oro there it is overkill.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

no ALMIGHTY PUSH is overkill cuz they can not stop it
Old 11-28-2012, 03:01 AM   #17
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Jiraiya, four paths, solo. Tsunade healing, Oro-chan sneaky-sneaky-jutsu stuff, plus the three of them being stronger together than apart?

Paths get curbstomped.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #18
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

The paths of pain didn't take Jiraiya seriously in any way until a few of the paths died. And even then, he was pretty much only mused.

I don't see how this time, Deva just doesn't CT or Planetary Destruction right off the bat while the other paths protect him.

The only one who really has knowledge of those moves are Tsunade.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Especially with knowledge of genjutsu they will not be taken out so easily
Old 11-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #20
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I don't see how this time, Deva just doesn't CT or Planetary Destruction right off the bat while the other paths protect him.
Because this isn't bloodlusted, and that isn't how the paths fight.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't default assume no prior knowledge, regardless of canon encounters?