Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto=Next Hokage?

Tobirama (2nd hokage) taught
Hiriuzen Saratobi (3rd hokage) who taught the 3 Sannin
Jiraiya was supposed to be hokage but instead it went to Tsunade (5th hokage)
Minato (4th hokage) was a student of Jiraiya and teacher of Kakashi
Kakashi was nominated to be hokage so he's technically next in line
Kakashi is the teacher of Team 7; naruto is part of that team
Naruto is obviously going to be hokage at some point (that's what the story is about)
Konohamaru is Naruto's student and wants to be hokage

Why did I type all that?I don't know actually Well, a majority of people keep saying that Naruto will be hokage after Tsunade dies. I'm one of people who say Kakashi.
True, Naruto has come along way and matured but I dont think he has enough maturity nor is he ready to be hokage. If you're going to use an example about how he is in the battlefield, then remember naruto can (and was) be a good fighter and have immaturity be a huge part in his personality. Although Naruto is hokage material in combat and whatnot, he isn't when it comes to intellectual part of the job

(excuse me if something's I've said make no sense, I'm on my iPod and I just woke up)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto=Next Hokage?

BTW, I don't know if this is the right category to put this so feel free to move it, cause I won't be back on here for some hours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think that Kakashi is strong enough to be Hokage, not now atleast. But he surely would be a good choice, because of his mind and heart. And I'm not saying that he is weak. He just... wouldn't be able to protect all villagers.

What about Naruto maturity level? Well... Sarutobi wasn't a fully good hokage because he was too soft for his students (letting Orochimaru escape). He and Jiraya were also pretty perverted. Tsunade had problem with gambling. And she would be bad Hokage without Shizune help. And we have A (4th Raikage), pure strength, small intelligence and patience, big heart.

I think that Naruto would be good hokage. He would probably need advisors, like Sakura or Shikamaru.

But I don't think that he would want to be a hokage anymore. I mean, he is now respected and will be remembered. I think he would take more Jiraya route. Travelling, teaching youngsters, etc.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

For some reason I am hoping that Naruto does not become hokage and that he dies with saskue. I think it would be more dramatic and unexpected that way. They would both be freed from their burdens (but Naruto does not really have a burden now)

Shikamaru for Hokage
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah, but isn't it a little too troublesome? xD
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Tobirama (2nd hokage) taught
Hiriuzen Saratobi (3rd hokage) who taught the 3 Sannin
Jiraiya was supposed to be hokage but instead it went to Tsunade (5th hokage)
Minato (4th hokage) was a student of Jiraiya and teacher of Kakashi
Kakashi was nominated to be hokage so he's technically next in line
Kakashi is the teacher of Team 7; naruto is part of that team
Naruto is obviously going to be hokage at some point (that's what the story is about)
Konohamaru is Naruto's student and wants to be hokage

Why did I type all that?I don't know actually Well, a majority of people keep saying that Naruto will be hokage after Tsunade dies. I'm one of people who say Kakashi.
True, Naruto has come along way and matured but I dont think he has enough maturity nor is he ready to be hokage. If you're going to use an example about how he is in the battlefield, then remember naruto can (and was) be a good fighter and have immaturity be a huge part in his personality. Although Naruto is hokage material in combat and whatnot, he isn't when it comes to intellectual part of the job

(excuse me if something's I've said make no sense, I'm on my iPod and I just woke up)
I agree completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
I don't think that Kakashi is strong enough to be Hokage, not now atleast. But he surely would be a good choice, because of his mind and heart. And I'm not saying that he is weak. He just... wouldn't be able to protect all villagers.

What about Naruto maturity level? Well... Sarutobi wasn't a fully good hokage because he was too soft for his students (letting Orochimaru escape). He and Jiraya were also pretty perverted. Tsunade had problem with gambling. And she would be bad Hokage without Shizune help. And we have A (4th Raikage), pure strength, small intelligence and patience, big heart.

I think that Naruto would be good hokage. He would probably need advisors, like Sakura or Shikamaru.

But I don't think that he would want to be a hokage anymore. I mean, he is now respected and will be remembered. I think he would take more Jiraya route. Travelling, teaching youngsters, etc.
Yeah, Kakashi isn't that strong compared to his students at this point. =/
True on the Hokage maturity bit.
I'd be okay with it turning out like this too.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

He would do it in honor of Asuma. Plus he has the Will of Fire so it would not be too troublesome for him.

Afterall the kage does not NEED to be strong (look at Mei and Tsunade) You just need to have leadership and send the stronger ninja out to battle
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
Topik
Genin

Tsunade weak? Excellent medic (healing Rock Lee, healing every villager at once in invasion of Pain), very hard to kill
Spoiler:
(Kishi had to make Edo Tenseied Madara with Senju DNA and Rinnengan to kill that woman! And she is still alive after smashing her in half!)
, and very strong (stronger than 4th Raikage as stated by ET zombie) + her regeneration Jutsu.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
For some reason I am hoping that Naruto does not become hokage and that he dies with saskue. I think it would be more dramatic and unexpected that way. They would both be freed from their burdens (but Naruto does not really have a burden now)

Shikamaru for Hokage
Won't shikamaru just take over his dad's position?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
Yeah, but isn't it a little too troublesome? xD
Yeah it'd be a total drag

Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shikamaru can be one of the advisories but not Hokage. At this moment for the Leaf only Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto meet the biggest reason for being Hokage and that is being able to protecting the village. Also Tsunade is not dead yet so I think she might live and then Naruto gets it after she steps down. But who knows Tsunade might die and Konhamaru gets to be Hokage.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi would be the best candidate, but he doesn't wanna be the hokage.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

i dont know about naruto kakashi has great tatic and is very smart, but what is they asked naruto and if i am correct the uchiha thing all started because they could never become the hokage, and thats why Madara got mad.?.? am i correct if so then i can see naruto making up to him and the Uchiha by electing him to make admins. you know to prove to him when he asked "can you bring them back? Can you bring back my clan?!" to naruto if i am correct otherwise i say Kakashi, noruto still need to grow up a bit.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Kakashi would be the best candidate, but he doesn't wanna be the hokage.
didnt he say yes but something happed that Danzo got it? because he was geting his face modeled.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7 is a better number for Naruto considering he was from team 7 and having him replace Kakashi would be nice at the end of the series

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
didnt he say yes but something happed that Danzo got it? because he was geting his face modeled.

he did eventually give in to becoming hokage..
heh.the face modeling ppl.......heheheh
danzo basically usurped it

tsunade woke up from her coma

Kakashi's reaction: "I was dangerously close to becoming the hokage."

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
he did eventually give in to becoming hokage..
heh.the face modeling ppl.......heheheh
danzo basically usurped it

tsunade woke up from her coma

Kakashi's reaction: "I was dangerously close to becoming the hokage."
haha Kakashi is funny i love him, as for Danzo i f---ing hate his guts that was the only good thing Sasuke did.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #17
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how can Kakashi be the next Hokage? all he would do is read porn all day lol

i think a much better candidate would be Yamato, he has the first hokage's DNA...way stronger guy and more of a leader

naruto is too immature to be hokage
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
haha Kakashi is funny i love him, as for Danzo i f---ing hate his guts that was the only good thing Sasuke did.
indeed~
danzo.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
how can Kakashi be the next Hokage? all he would do is read porn all day lol

i think a much better candidate would be Yamato, he has the first hokage's DNA...way stronger guy and more of a leader

naruto is too immature to be hokage
hahah. well. i could see Kakashi as the hokage, and Yamato as the assisstant

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #19
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Sakura.

Bear with me here. Hokage is usually given to a student. usually. Sakura is tsunades student. She has knowledge of the position already due to her extensive help of the current kage. She is said to be smart. Shes more mature than naruto and well naruto doesnt need to be hokage to defend the village. lol. shes a healer like tsunade herself.

i just think id be the most interesting development of the series.
a real curve ball instead of all the spoonfed crap. tobito
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #20
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm starting to wonder about this since....
Spoiler:
....Tsunade looks like she is about to die. If Naruto defeats Madara, Tobi, and Sasuke, i'm sure he'll become Hokage.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote