Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Sannin VS Hiruzen,Hanzo,Asuma,Kakuzu,Shikamaru,Choji,Choza

Sannin have prep time.

discuss.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sannin VS Hiruzen,Hanzo,Asuma,Kakuzu,Shikamaru,Choji,Choza

(wow this is a lot) But overall The sannin STOMP

I think the prep is WAYYY overkill so let me explain <hold on>

Jiryria:
- he is already is SM* to blitz people and use insane ninjutsu*
- Frog song is ready to go * to capture at least 3 of them in genjutsu*
- he has 3 boss toads ready * to take on giant choza's*

Oro:
- Has a great vessel
- A person with a curse mark which he can use to make another Oro
- Manda
- Edo tensi

Tsunade:
- Katasyu
- Full power of Yin release
- Posions/healing

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-01-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Considering Hanzo handled them alone, I'm going with team 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Nice explanition... NOT!! No offense but eveything I put above the sannin did not have then. Hanzo is all hype

If the Sannin lose counter my points

Manda and boss toads take Choji & Choza

Oro's edos take out Hiruzen and Enma

Gama and Kataysu take out Hanzo and his salamander

Jiryria uses Frog song on Asuma, Shikamaru, and Kakuzu

And if anyone somehow suriveved than Tsunade would take that person out and cover her teammates

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-01-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kakazu will not help much either due to Frog Song
Old 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Is this young Hanzo or old gets raped by Samurai Hanzo?

(It don't matter tho, team 1 still wins, Pop said it best)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

With the setting Oro and/or Jiryria would EASILY solo
Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That's far from the
Spoiler:
lie

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Hanzo is all hype, but from what we've seen in the manga he can beat the Base Sannin by himself. I never know if Edo is allowed in Oro threads-I was assuming it was restricted, since Hashirama and Tobirama stomp pretty much anyone they fight. Choji and Choza are not as weak as most of you guys are writing them off to be and would be able to at least give the Boss Summons a good fight.

The Sannin don't really have a defense for if Team 2 stacks elements: Kakuzu uses wind and fire, Hiruzen adds fire, Asuma adds wind or fire=Huge inferno.

Shikamaru is also a brilliant strategist and has lots of support to help him, so he'd likely be able to catch one of the Sannin with shadow possession and then it's over for that Sannin. Asuma and Choji (probs. Choza too) know how he fights and could adapt to his strategy quickly as well.

Meanwhile, Hanzo's salamander is underground and can pop up and poison the Sannin with a gas cloud when it feels like.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

The OP does not say that edos can not be used so I guess they are allowed

I think you are giving Team 2 WAY to much credit!!

Frog Song would take out at LEAST 3 people (kakazu, shikamaru and Asuma are out)

Oro w/edos take out Hiruzen.... just like last time

Choji and Choza have their hands full with 3 boss toads and Manda

Then Tsunade takes out Hanzo. Tsunade has the advantage with medical prep and her antidotes. Plus Hanzo was great at not letting his foe use hand seals yet Tsunade does not need it

Even IF somehow Choji and Choza got past the boss summonings then they would be exahusted and they would still have to deal with AT LEAST Jiryria and Tsunade. It would be hard to hit such a small quick target

Sannin win
... NO wait Sannin STOP....... HARD
There is NO WAY Sannin are losing this
Old 09-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
The OP does not say that edos can not be used so I guess they are allowed

I think you are giving Team 2 WAY to much credit!!

Frog Song would take out at LEAST 3 people (kakazu, shikamaru and Asuma are out)

Oro w/edos take out Hiruzen.... just like last time

Choji and Choza have their hands full with 3 boss toads and Manda

Then Tsunade takes out Hanzo. Tsunade has the advantage with medical prep and her antidotes. Plus Hanzo was great at not letting his foe use hand seals yet Tsunade does not need it

Even IF somehow Choji and Choza got past the boss summonings then they would be exahusted and they would still have to deal with AT LEAST Jiryria and Tsunade. It would be hard to hit such a small quick target

Sannin win
... NO wait Sannin STOP....... HARD
There is NO WAY Sannin are losing this
Thanks for not contributing anything to the discussion with this post.
Why the arbitrary choice of Asuma, Shikamaru, and Kakuzu going down to Frog Song?
Yes, the Sannin get the power ups of Sage Mode, Boss Summons etc., but Hanzo was able to beat the base Sannin alone and in this situation he gets six teammates including an Akatsuki member and a Hokage.
Yeah, I guess we will have to wait on the OP to see if Edo Kages are allowed or not. If they are than I agree that the Sannin win.

Who d'repped me for stating my opinion at the beginning of the thread-that was a low thing to do. Was it you Prince?

Old 09-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

SM Jiraiya solos.

In terms of hype, this could actually be a good fight.
The main problem is Frog Song. Hanzo poses little to no threat at all because he's all hype. It's also been said that Shikamaru is a great strategist...that holds little bearance. He is essentially useless in terms of feats.

Tsunade kills herself.

Orichimaru spams Edo and Jiraiya's Frog Song and SM feats are more than enough to win this.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #13
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
SM Jiraiya solos.

In terms of hype, this could actually be a good fight.
The main problem is Frog Song. Hanzo poses little to no threat at all because he's all hype. It's also been said that Shikamaru is a great strategist...that holds little bearance. He is essentially useless in terms of feats.

Tsunade kills herself.

Orichimaru spams Edo and Jiraiya's Frog Song and SM feats are more than enough to win this.
People tend to forget that Frog Song is a continuous process-just because they're ready to sing doesn't mean that the instant the battle starts all of the opponents will fall to Frog Song. Ma and Pa have to go through the whole song before Team Hanzo will be affected and they're not just going to stand around and let it happen.

I've already expressed my thoughts on Edo.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If push comes to shove and Tsunade decides to make the poor decision of taking part in the battle I could see her and Orochimaru keeping everyone at bay. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if summons were enough to take them out.

My only problem with that route would be the fact that Hanzo has his Salamander.
I don't know how long the song is, though, so it's tough to say exactly how it would play out.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #15
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Edo Tensei is allowed.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Then PoP is actually spot on.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #17
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This relies HEAVILY on whether or not this is prime god Hiruzen or old shriveled Hiruzen and if prep means Jiraiya just gets into Sage Mode or Jiraiya has frog song ready, because if so Frog Song means insta-kills for everyone and this isn't really a fair thread.

Actually I forgot about Oro who even with his worse version can still use Edo Tensei for Hashirama and Tobirama.

However, just to play the Devil's Advocate here: couldn't Hanzo take down all the boss summons with his poison. Hiruzen (and I'm going by hype here) could potentially hold off or even defeat SM Jiraiya. Tsunade would get killed by Shikamaru, Chouji, and Asuma (Butterfly Chouji stays in his human size form and attacks Tsunade with superior speed, Shikamaru catches her with his kunai, and Asuma cuts her head off). The biggest problem is Oro with his Edo's but if Shikamaru catches them with his shadow Hanzo can just immobilize them both with poison. Then everyone converges on Oro. I understand this scenario is crazy and requires a lot of mistakes from some genius shinobi but this is the only way I see Team 2 winning.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I think the boss summonings could hold their breath from the posion. Also I doubt the Salamder could take on 3 boss toads.

Even with hype how would Hiruzen get past Jiryria's genjutsu and improved ninjutsu?

Tsunade is not dumb enough to take on 3 ninja at once. With katasyu she could take all of them but Choji would finish her

I dobut shikamaru can hold the edos for that long... much less get them in their shadows.

But ur theory is not impossible... but lol you forgot about Kakazu
Old 09-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Alright, Sannin win with Edo unless Team 2 fights flawlessly.

Old 09-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #20
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiruzen is same age as danzo btw so its old hiruzen.

Hanzo does not get all the hype.