Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-31-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
sherk55
Freshmen Academy Student

sherk55 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Identity of Tobi

I found out that the identiy of Tobi is Obito What do you guys think about the identity of Tobi
sherk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Identity of Tobi

I was just shocked i didn't expect that :o
shikimaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
sherk55
Freshmen Academy Student

to be honest i think naruto should kill obito and take his sharingan and rinnegan for himself. also i think he should marry hinata or sakura or kushina. how is he going to bring kushina back?well he could learn edo tensei.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso:Dream View Post
His identity now is much better than any old relic. I don't exactly care to know who he is behind the mask, as his character now is associated with the mask.

Taking it off serves only to dramatize the character relationships, which shouldn't really matter in the ninja world regardless.

His character is already complete in my opinion. Masked Akatsuki Leader, Sharingan and Rinnegan master, and Bijju chakra collector.

Would you be disappointed if he took the mask off and his face was unrecognizable? A normal man? I wouldn't, because he isn't normal. He has created his own identity through his actions and powers. I would still call him Tobi if it was Obito, Madara, or whomever else was behind it.

Now that he took his mask off it is going to screw with Kakashi because Obito is the reason why Kakashi is were he is today and Kakashi visited the black stone for Obito everyday. He also put all his principles in what he learned from Obito. But yea it shouldn't really matter in the ninja world but for Kakashi this is different.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you want naruto to marry his mom? ew

--- Roy Mustang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherk55 View Post
to be honest i think naruto should kill obito and take his sharingan and rinnegan for himself. also i think he should marry hinata or sakura or kushina. how is he going to bring kushina back?well he could learn edo tensei.
You're joking, right?
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
sherk55
Freshmen Academy Student

Sorry about the reply actually my friend Charles type it and he is very perverted and gay so really sorry about the misunderstanding
Old 09-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
Lucifer
Freshmen Academy Student

Lucifer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherk55 View Post
1.Kushina is Naruto's mother
2.Naruto wouldn't do that
3.Who cares who he marries?
4.Naruto can't use Edo Tensei or Reincarnation of the dead
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i totally called it way back when he first appeared.. then retracted that when we saw the minato fight before naruto's birth because at that time, kakashi would still have been a little runt and so would obito.. so n this. im confused that the little try hard who couldnt best kakashi was able to out do minato and take over kurama..

again.. i am confused.

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #10
AliceUchiha
Super Banned

AliceUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to AliceUchiha Send a message via MSN to AliceUchiha

A billion people called it and have been for years, it was the most obvious identity reveal. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm quite enjoying the emotional flashbacks and what it'll mean with Kakashi fighting him...but it was definitely the most obvious path for Kishimoto to have picked identity-wise.
I can't really say yet if I think it was a good or bad thing, depends on how this story resolves. We haven't even gotten his full origins yet.
AliceUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like how the poll has nothing to do with the thread.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #13
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I like how the poll has nothing to do with the thread.
He has a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
GUYS. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GIANT RAGE IN THE NEW NARUTO CHAPTER?

MAN, WASN'T ZABUZA GREAT? HE KILLED THAT GATO LIKE A BADASS.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote