Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: You know what? I FORKING love Chapter 599 and here's why...

obito was half crushed in a pointless war
Tobito hates war and believes that by controlling everyone he will end all wars
why obito went wrong decoded in two sentences

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #22
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

The only GOOD Uchiha
is a DEAD Uchiha

Shisui AND Itachi weren't good?
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
this is what happens when a bunch of hardcore danzo fans get together

uchihas just make great villans
they are all but extinct
the are prestigious
powerful
and most are three steps from insane
You mean progress?

They are also whiny emos. Sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post

Wow, both of my fave characters dissed in a row.

Itachi wasn't stupid, he was an older brother told to kill a bunch of people.

I'm an older brother, and if I were told to kill everyone around me, friends, neighbors, relatives, I couldn't bear it. Even if it meant war... I'd rather rebel than be a traitor, but Itachi was smart and brave enough to know what was right in the real world.

Obito was messed with somehow. Whoever saved me messed my mind up.

I'm sorry for causing you chaos and mental troubles.

Sorry you didn't know it was me, but now you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Shisui AND Itachi weren't good?

Shisui is DEAD. Yet had he lived he would turn evil. IT'S FATE MAN!

Itachi is just crap writing so therefore he's evil.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #24
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no Uchiha so far is evil
allow me to elaborate
no uchiha went "bad" for no reason they all had a reason no matter how BS it was(we don't know tobi's yet)
Oro evil
kabuto evil
the went bad strictly for power

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #25
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

why is this whole thread made up of only two uchiha lovers?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #26
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Funny thing is, Tobi didn't even say anything.
I'm still waiting for 600 to see if he's Obito or not.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:06 AM   #27
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

This is probably the best thing I have ever seen you write. It made me laugh, twice. Good job.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:40 AM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
no Uchiha so far is evil
allow me to elaborate
no uchiha went "bad" for no reason they all had a reason no matter how BS it was(we don't know tobi's yet)
Oro evil
kabuto evil
the went bad strictly for power
No, they're evil.

Example:

Sasuke.

YOU may think Sasuke is justified. I don't.
No matter how much pain Sasuke has gone through
his intent to kill innocent people is nothing short of evil.

Sasuke's only excuse is "you don't know what it's like".
But this is the childish and selfish side of Sasuke that
fails to realize that others while may not have gone
through as much pain as he still get hurt.

Naruto has gone through a lot of pain himself.
But he has been able to empathize with others.
Sasuke struggles to this very day.

Itachi is evil in his methods.
No matter how you slice it,
Itachi TORTURED Sasuke.
Was his intentions good?
Sure. But good intentions pave
the road to hell. And that's where
Sasuke is headed thanks to Itachi.
Of course Obito/Tobi influenced Sasuke
but it was Itachi who made Sasuke so malleable.

Then there is the whole coup.
The Uchiha were traitors to the village
and while it may seem like they are heroic
rebels against the injust Konoha they
are really just power hungry war lords.

The only reason Uchiha get so much slack is because of their victim status. And it's one reason why I hope Naruto is NOT a Senju because
then it will just add to the Uchiha are Senju dogs fire.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 AM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol your absolutely right.

Even if they dont want to they have to turn into jerks Example: Itachi.

Its not even that they want to become evil it just happens.

Really the Uchiha should take an example from gaara/naruto. those are 2 awesome characters which didnt turn into total jerks.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:25 AM   #30
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
lol your absolutely right.

Even if they dont want to they have to turn into jerks Example: Itachi.

Its not even that they want to become evil it just happens.

Really the Uchiha should take an example from gaara/naruto. those are 2 awesome characters which didnt turn into total jerks.
Gaara was a jerk who became good.

But yeah I agree it's the stupid Uchiha curse.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:24 AM   #31
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Danzo and Gato/Kakuzu should have been the main contenders.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:37 AM   #32
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Danzo and Gato/Kakuzu should have been the main contenders.

reminds me...

Gato/Kakuzu was one of the best villains in the manga.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:00 AM   #33
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Danzo is so boss,even orochimaru worked under him.

Those 2 should have slauthered all those pieces of crap.danzo would got himself 10 eyes and oro would have gotten 2.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:39 AM   #34
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

ice_edge saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Oh my. Not all the Uchiha where scumbags and even those who became had good reasons becoming ones.

Also Uchiha kids and wives are still innocent and I can't see how slaughtering them was justified by Danzo..Danzo will forever not be justified according to me.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 AM   #35
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Coolest uchiha eva': SO6P

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 AM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Oh my. Not all the Uchiha where scumbags and even those who became had good reasons becoming ones.

Also Uchiha kids and wives are still innocent and I can't see how slaughtering them was justified by Danzo..Danzo will forever not be justified according to me.
Sasuke's mom gave up Kushina's location, which resulted in the detho f Minato, Kushina, Sarutobi's wife, Iruka's parents, Anbu filler and countlessw villagers. Who is innocent now?

And since the Uchiha are inbred monsters, apparently only Sasuke and Itachi were the only children to live past infancy in the clan.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 AM   #37
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Coolest uchiha eva': SO6P
Yeah that is not an uchiha.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #38
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

ice_edge saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Sasuke's mom gave up Kushina's location, which resulted in the detho f Minato, Kushina, Sarutobi's wife, Iruka's parents, Anbu filler and countlessw villagers. Who is innocent now?

And since the Uchiha are inbred monsters, apparently only Sasuke and Itachi were the only children to live past infancy in the clan.
When did that happen? Can't remember her giving up the location.

Which chapter?

The last part sounds like it was for the lulz. Can't blame ya it was at least a bit funny.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:34 AM   #39
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And can it be safe to assume that Senju are just born heroes?

All of the Kage are at least partially Senju, except for Minato, but that character was just good writing.

I want to see some legitimate backstory that the 2nd Hokage married a Uchiha (possibly Kagami's sister ) and that makes Tsunade technically part Uchiha.

And her knowing this, would have had the ability to get a Sharingan and infinite Rinnegan, therefore alluding to here inability to reason.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sarutobis are not senju.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote