Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Announcement to anyone associated with the BGs

Scyther is banned. Eagles, Old Geezer, NU65, whatever else his name is also banned. They are permanent section bans. Any alt of theirs will be section banned on the spot. This will never be lifted. Ever. I don't even need an excuse to ban one of your alts. The minute I even suspect it's either of you, you're done.

Any member who comes here from NF or KD or idgaf, Finland even, and starts fueling fire for so called "Board wars" and drama of that sort, as well as excessive Viz trash talking, will be section banned from the BG. This place is meant for Viz members to debate, or anyone else who wishes to join up provided they stick to the purpose of the BG's.

The BG's is going to be undergoing some serious changes. The first of this is getting rid of staff that only servers to further the drama that seems to find its way here.

IWD, you are no longer a mod of this section. Despite only having FAIL powers stripped away, you have not stopped complaining about it despite me repeatedly telling you that you would get it back when you could prove you would cap your temper and accept Administrative decisions. You couldn't do that, and that recent burrow topic only proved it. I really tried to work with you, to reason with you, to help you understand why you were stripped in the first place, and even after you continued to attack me despite me arguing with 3 other Admins about keeping you, I still kept you in charge. But I can only be crossed so many times. I'm taking your recommendation and putting Shikamaru Nara in your place. I invite you to keep access to The Burrow and the happenings of the battlegrounds and even welcome you to continue to create, run, and oversee the tournament. If you choose not to do that though, I can find someone else.

Cult, I've given you more chances than anyone on this forum because you're one of my favorite debaters. Problem is, your posts are 10% debating and 90% flaming, whether or not it's passive aggressive or flat-out doesn't matter. I like you here, I hope you stay here, but if it keeps up then it's going to be out of my hands when you are banned again, and with your infractions piling up that won't be long.

Shikamaru Nara, you've seen the response to all this in the staff forums. Abide by the code of conduct and you will be perfectly fine. After all the red tape I crossed to put you here, don't let me down.

Anyone from any forum is welcome here. However if that purpose is just to badmouth Viz or our members, then you are not welcome and will not be posting here long. If you are viewing as a guest and you see our members badmouthing you before I do, please feel free to PM me and I'll act accordingly. Hell go back to your own forum and badmouth them, I don't give a damn what you do elsewhere. Badmouth me even, I've seen enough of it that I only really laugh at the clever insults, which are rare.

The BG conversations are a privilege and a chance for BG members to have off-topic discussions without having to traverse into the clustermmkay that is our Off-Topic. But it's purpose is not to be a headquarters for trolling.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Announcement to anyone associated with the BGs

Interesting.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^I second that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Any of this is surprising how.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm in agreement that IWD needed to cool his head and after repeated warnings he didn't calm down until it was close to too late. I don't know what happens in the burrow or w/e it is called but IWD was a decent mod but he let his passion be his master in some of the wrong situations from what I understand

Shika is good people and I think he can learn from IWD's mistake. And he already has a good hold of his head

Btw tbc I'm working on my faults so that between six and 18 months from now i'd like you to consider me for either BG fail or entry mod. Status and am willing to do so if and when you deem it apporpriate
Old 06-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^ No no no... you'll be the second IWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #7
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Not exactly

I will generally give people the same amount a BoD as TBC does and as for confirmed threats like colorles no chance

But oppinions are just that and you have the right to yours

Furthemore its up to TBC and others not you or I mega
Old 06-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Someone like Zig would make for a better mod. Someone who doesn't take this too serious and.get worked up. That knocks out the majority of current regs
Old 06-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Nah. He is too nice. He wouldn't even bring himself to be able to delete posts or infract people if he becomes a FAIL

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Zigs would hit bans with a Quick Attack if it came down to it.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Everytime a Moderator or Fail is mentioned my name always finds its way in.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Everytime a Moderator or Fail is mentioned my name always finds its way in.

Your the bomb diggity tbh
Old 06-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Is it not said that the remaining ten percent is worth dying for?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #14
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Permanent is a lot shorter amount of time these days.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aurega did it. I think he left it to TBC to make it permanent, but that never happen. But I leave it to Aurega to explain it more.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #16
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

TBC, you got 'splaining to do! *hands on sides*
Old 06-10-2012, 11:01 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just a snafu. TBC is perma-banning now.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #18
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Good good now release the hounds!!!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I feel like quoting Rorschach from watchmen right about now

Old 06-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Give me back my face!