Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Does Kakashi know that Naruto is Minato's son?

This has been bothering me for a long time now.

Does Kakashi know that his student is the son of his sensei?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Does Kakashi know that Naruto is Minato's son?

I don't think so. I remember Tsunade making the connection if my memory serves me right. If Tsunade didn't know beforehand, how would Kakashi?

I'd like to think he does though. That'd be cool. But I don't see how he would.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Positively certain he does.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes, right after the Pain invasion. Naruto told Kakashi what Minato said to him.

Kakashi said something to the effect of "fathers usually have important things to say to their sons." So he knew before Naruto told him, as well.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ah ya.......i knew Kakashi said something about fathers, but forgot when he said that

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.TheIndigoFang completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I think he does...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Maruko
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, right after the Pain invasion. Naruto told Kakashi what Minato said to him.

Kakashi said something to the effect of "fathers usually have important things to say to their sons." So he knew before Naruto told him, as well.

Great answer of course he does

- Kakashi sees pleny of resemblence through the two. just look when they were training together to perfect the rasengan

- Kakashi would have known his master's wife was pregnaut
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Yes, it was when Naruto said about his father thing to Kakashi... blah blah
reread the parts between pain arc and a bit after Naruto tries to beg mercy for Sasuke's life to the Raikage

LHG

------------------------------------

//Senpai Please Notice Me//

------------------------------------

Quote:
Non-tempered Sakura on a good, perfectly nonviolent day.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #9
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Who doesn't? I made that connection since the first time they showed minato...(not on the monument in person)
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:56 AM   #10
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

There is also in one of the recent chapters:
Spoiler:
Obito overhears Kakashi saying that Minato's wife was about to deliver a baby when Kakashi was at the cemetery which is how Obito knew about it. If he knew that, he'd have know who the baby was afterwards.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post

^^ exacly what I wanted to say!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #12
narutogirl13
ANBU Ninja

narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.narutogirl13 strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
There is also in one of the recent chapters:
Spoiler:
Obito overhears Kakashi saying that Minato's wife was about to deliver a baby when Kakashi was at the cemetery which is how Obito knew about it. If he knew that, he'd have know who the baby was afterwards.

That, and after the Pain invasion, Naruto told Kakashi that his father believed in him

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #13
xxKakashiSenseixx
Freshmen Academy Student

xxKakashiSenseixx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh course he does, he's damn smart
xxKakashiSenseixx is offline   Reply With Quote