Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #81
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo 55: I skipped 54!

Eagle is a creep. We get it.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #82
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Whats up Mike so what u been up too

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #83
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Eagles are members of the bird family Accipitridae, and belong to several genera which are not necessarily closely related to each other.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #84
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Been chillin playing games atm
Old 08-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #85
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha View Post
Thats what I've been sayin!!! I repped u for this comment
That's so nice! I'll do the same for you!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #86
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Been chillin playing games atm
I see man, my brother needs 2 hurry up and get that PS3 so I can scrub ya'll in Call of Duty xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
That's so nice! I'll do the same for you!
Thank you =)

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 08-27-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #87
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sooooooooo. Do you guys know the most disturbing thing about luffy from one piece is?
Old 08-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #88
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

everything?
especially his vulgarity of asking people who he first meet if they poop?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #89
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Was gonnga start reading OP but it isn't on Netflix.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #90
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@daph

Actually the most disturbing thing about. Luffy is that he is a walking, talking profalactic

@shika

Dafuq? How the hell do you read manga on netflix? O_o
Old 08-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #91
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
*claps* YG and IWD were right!
History vindicates that's all I can say on the matter really..that and I wish this happened sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Well done to Eagle for admitting to everyone that he's a pedophile and proving everyone in the BG's right
Well I'm glad that, that was done. Sajuuk I know I'm not the most popular person but perhaps now you can see a method to my madness?
Quote:
And me, of course.
I think you're all managing to forget that I was the one who knew about all this before KD was even a thought. I knew it on CL. xD

Maybe you will listen to us when we say someone is a pedo? xD Like colorles for example?
I think Bacon and Vorn and the others who condemned us owe our members a public apology for not trusting the staff and in doing so directly endangering them.

I don't particularly feel like I'm owed one but if you want one too..

lets just say..I hope the next time we say "this guys bad for business" people trust us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Eagle apparently thinks there's such a thing as dog porn. -.-
you'd be surprised

I once posted on a forum where one of the posters opened a thread with "So my mom found my stash 2 gigs worth of snuff porn what should I do?"

Quote:
Scythers a reckless moron...for allowing that dren to run wild

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-27-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #92
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Its actually kinda funny ya know, colorles joined KD and we tried to get rid of him.........But Eagle didin't let us.

Should have known something was up.

On another note, I'm extremely bored.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #93
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its actually kinda funny ya know, colorles joined KD and we tried to get rid of him.........But Eagle didin't let us.

Should have known something was up.

On another note, I'm extremely bored.
So whats happening with him now?

I'm taking that Scyther is actually realizing the magnitude of his utterly pants on head retarded action and begging for the forgiveness of his user base and his woman and child?

Because really he put them all in danger..

Old 08-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #94
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ I'm not sure, actually. Regardless If nothing is done ( Which I doubt, considering what was discovered)

I'm done with KD.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #95
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No idea.
No real verdict has been reached but Scyther is mega PO'd. Once I told everyone how this could be bad for Scyther they realized the true magnitude of the situation.

Results will be groundbreaking.
Problem is getting rid of Eagle. Because he legally owns part of KD.

Good thing there is nothing in writing set in stone that secures a staff position. We can just give him some perks. Or if we're lucky he can buy it back. Anything to rectify the situation would help...
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #96
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^ I'm not sure, actually. Regardless If nothing is done ( Which I doubt, considering what was discovered)
Just what was discovered?

Quote:
I'm done with KD.
I honestly mean this: I respect the hell out of you right now, it takes a very strong principled person to look at that and despite peer pressure and site loyalty say "I'm done" and just wash his hands

spread the word- IWD will not tolerate people like Eagles here and any one who is expatriating themselves from KD who feels morally outraged or disgusted are welcome here in the BG's

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-27-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #97
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ I'm pretty sure thats KD's entire userbase.

Its actually some personal stuff that bugs me, Eagle actually knows exactly where I live without me telling him. Then he feels the need to give my address away like candy along with another members address.

He's a stalker.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #98
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

How does someone like Eagle find himself in a position to rise to prominence or power elsewhere, let aloning owning a piece of KD?

Letting someone like colorles run free, provided it's known who colorles is by those rendering the decisions, does speak to an overall editorial direction on any site - we'll take anyone, and/or we're a bit desparate. Maybe I'm just jaded, or have a manner of morality to me, but I'm fine losing a user or two if the users are that sort of user. There's more to a site than raw userbase. If they're all frothing at the mouth and can't compose a sentence, I'd rather they weren't in my analytics .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #99
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No idea.
No real verdict has been reached but Scyther is mega PO'd. Once I told everyone how this could be bad for Scyther they realized the true magnitude of the situation
of course he's PO'd everything CoP and I have said about him and his boyfriend Eagles has been proven to be absolutely correct..

He allowed Eagles to disseminate pornographic content with minors and showed people how to do it, while skirting the law according to CoP, if this turns out to be something that's even remotely backed up by his other actions than Scyther may very well be legally in deep, deep trouble

Quote:
Results will be groundbreaking.
I'm sure those petty cowards are going to come after me and you very soon Scyther included

Quote:
Problem is getting rid of Eagle. Because he legally owns part of KD.
he broke the law demod him and ban him and refund his money and tell him if he doesn't accept this they can dump all their proof at a federal office and let the FBI handle it

Quote:
Good thing there is nothing in writing set in stone that secures a staff position. We can just give him some perks. Or if we're lucky he can buy it back. Anything to rectify the situation would help...
you have proof he's a pedo? he broke the law then? you can prove this? getting rid of him is very easy then

after Scyther needs to apologize to his memberbase..come on here and do the samething to CoP and myself and you and Daphne and Sagepain and any one else he threatened then graciously accept perm banning

then he needs to step down from running his own site and appoint someone far more..intelligent in his place

this is his reality..if he chooses to fight it then he can go to hell he isn't the BG's problem and if he refuses to oust the dirty elements then I'll simply permit no mans lands rules regarding KD here..our members are not to associate with that site..bring it up here, talk about it or defend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
How does someone like Eagle find himself in a position to rise to prominence or power elsewhere, let aloning owning a piece of KD?]
honestly boss? Want me to link you to Scythers posts here? Read his attitude and conduct and tell me that doesn't smack of a self deluded egotist who thinks he's some mafia boss with total control over his own backyard

he bit off way more than he could chew and instead of conceding to this and paying the price he denied it and rabidly attacked anyone who dared to challenge him to the extent that he invaded another site to silence any criticism ( I just realized guys like Bacon and maybe even you and Sajuuk are reading my post and laughing as I basically describe how you guys see me as being )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post

Letting someone like colorles run free, provided it's known who colorles is by those rendering the decisions, does speak to an overall editorial direction on any site - we'll take anyone, and/or we're a bit desparate. Maybe I'm just jaded, or have a manner of morality to me, but I'm fine losing a user or two if the users are that sort of user. There's more to a site than raw userbase. If they're all frothing at the mouth and can't compose a sentence, I'd rather they weren't in my analytics .
the guy casually confessed to a homicide on this site in a convo thread..while being drugged utterly out of his mind on a daily basis

he confessed to me over on the OBD that he gave himself a sex change operation illegally..and that he tortured animals..than there's the stuff he did as Grand Master kane like all the nazi rants and bullying a terminally ill person and helping another poster fake being terminally ill just to play on peoples sympathy

if you are allowing someone like that into your forum you're doing it because you're either A insane and an evil person yourself B completely naive C an idiot (sorry rice I know you like my more eloquent posts but I honestly can't phrase this in any more polite a way) or yer desperate

Either way- I think all of us here can agree that this people like this should not be allowed to post on a site like this..with so many younger users yes?

Quote:
^ I'm pretty sure thats KD's entire userbase.

Its actually some personal stuff that bugs me, Eagle actually knows exactly where I live without me telling him. Then he feels the need to give my address away like candy along with another members address.

He's a stalker.
I'm not exactly a lawyer sage but I'm pretty sure you can raise some type of hell over that man

that's crossing a line that in today's culture about cyber stalking and bullying could get that twit in a lot of trouble

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #100
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He allowed Eagles to disseminate pornographic content with minors and showed people how to do it, while skirting the law according to CoP
Even if this was legal, I'm not seeing why anyone even does this kind of thing. Me finding out about this kind of conduct is similar to when I learn the intricate rituals of a serial killer, or literally hear about a mother hanging her baby upsidedown in a closet and pouring bleach in it's eyes when it's bad (which I mention because I did read that) - it's complicated, time consuming, and there's no active benefit to it. Morality aside, I don't see why it's being done in the first place. Morality in place, . .

Legally, if Eagle contractually owned part of KD in any way, any morally outrageous acts committed wouldn't necessarily relate to his ownership status. If charges of any kind were pressed, it's possible it could be siezed from him and potentially anybody owning it if they didn't play their legal entity cards right, but Eagle could unfortunately very well ride ownership of anything all the way into prison, pending it being an actual legal ownership or share in the site.

And yes, either here or preferrably in PM, I'd be interested in reading that.
Quote:
the guy casually confessed to a homicide on this site in a convo thread..while being drugged utterly out of his mind on a daily basis

he confessed to me over on the OBD that he gave himself a sex change operation illegally..and that he tortured animals..than there's the stuff he did as Grand Master kane like all the nazi rants and bullying a terminally ill person and helping another poster fake being terminally ill just to play on peoples sympathy

if you are allowing someone like that into your forum you're doing it because you're either A insane and an evil person yourself B completely naive C an idiot (sorry rice I know you like my more eloquent posts but I honestly can't phrase this in any more polite a way) or yer desperate

Either way- I think all of us here can agree that this people like this should not be allowed to post on a site like this..with so many younger users yes?
So is any of this confirmed as factually based things he's done? Because it's all rather complicated . Even if it weren't, Eagle still seems a few shades of douche, but that's alot to fit into a sentence about a man .

If even a margin of it were true, however, it's not so much an issue of letting him on a site with so many users as it is letting him on the internet .

To the stalking thing - you could potentially press charges if that information was distributed in a way that was priorly agreed not to be done or if there wasn't a 'your info is ours' disclaimer on the site, or if he was doing things with it that caused you demonstrable hardship. But in any of those cases, actually pressing charges on someone for something is exceedingly costly and not worth your time if there's no pay out beyond the principle of it. Unless you got the dough for it.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!