Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #461
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG convo 55: I skipped 54!

@mist

We spent the better part of Tuesday talking about it iin this very thread

@IWD

Put it to ya this way, if it was a different time than now and happened in MY town i'd have tar and feathered the both of them right next to where we would have left colorles' sunbleached cadaver then sent them on a open air train ride

How's that for an answer?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #462
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i only reserve the feeling of sadness or pity for Kakashi, Yamato, and Iruka.

And if they were real people you would probably be devising ways to conceive each ones offspring. Now wouldn't you daphers :3
Old 08-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #463
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't like that there is sympathy for Eagle in this thread.

He's pretty obsessed with these two sites...Viz and KD.

Did you know he invested more than 1000 dollars in KD just for adminship? Sounds like a loser to me. I made a pretty funny post against him but it got deleted. I quoted both IWD and Cult, so you know it was made of win.

As for his Viz obsession...he's probably reading this right now.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #464
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
And if they were real people you would probably be devising ways to conceive each ones offspring. Now wouldn't you daphers :3
*dirty smirk........hehehehhehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I don't like that there is sympathy for Eagle in this thread.

He's pretty obsessed with these two sites...Viz and KD.

Did you know he invested more than 1000 dollars in KD just for adminship? Sounds like a loser to me. I made a pretty funny post against him but it got deleted. I quoted both IWD and Cult, so you know it was made of win.

As for his Viz obsession...he's probably reading this right now.
he's desperate

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #465
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I agree with mr. Shell fetish

Eagle deserves no quarter.

And we do happen to have one single guest veiwing and it could easily be eagle just as much as some non registered member but I lean towards it being eagle cuz that's how his perverted feathered ass rolls on average

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 08-29-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #466
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, he's probably going to end up getting promoted again too...I have a gut feeling.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #467
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I wouldn't doubt it. Scyther seems like a pony eater and eagle did invest in KD and of course whores love money so eagle being down graded is more than likely a temporary thing in order to keep up scythers. Appearance which IMO is futile at best by this point
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #468
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

If he had banned him it might have been different............This isin't exactly over.

I mean it may be calm now, but if he gets promoted or does something again.........*grabs shotgun*

Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #469
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Personally I would appreciate if you all didn't bash Scyther.

I for one would take 1000 dollars if someone threw it at me. Why not? Seems to me like it's wrong to criticize someone for something that we would all probably do. Also, we didn't completely know he was a sicko at the time it was offered.

Once money like that is put on the table and there are actual goodly sums, we'll say, on the line, you can't just boot someone. He's a good man, like I've said before. Cut him some slack. He just got affiliated with the wrong person. He's recovering from this and he's not unaware of the situation. He's definitely not dumb either.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #470
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, he's probably going to end up getting promoted again too...I have a gut feeling.
I have that feeling too.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #471
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
I know right but I hope this doesn't happen.....
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #472
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

That's for true my friend. Unless he gets banned outright.......

Actually it would be better if he didn't get banned but simply lacked power of any kind

If he gets banned scyther and eagle might use that as a red herring to put eagle right up on top again by just having him make an account under a new name which would put us all the way back to square one

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 08-29-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #473
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Scyther is against Eagle lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #474
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

let's hope so.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #475
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The guy that accepted a thousand dollar bribe not to ban Eagle is against him...yeah, I don't see that happening. Scyther's got his head so far up his own posterior...I can't even think of a good metaphor. That's how far up it is.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #476
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I for one would take 1000 dollars if someone threw it at me. Why not? Seems to me like it's wrong to criticize someone for something that we would all probably do. Also, we didn't completely know he was a sicko at the time it was offered.

Once money like that is put on the table and there are actual goodly sums, we'll say, on the line, you can't just boot someone. He's a good man, like I've said before. Cut him some slack. He just got affiliated with the wrong person. He's recovering from this and he's not unaware of the situation. He's definitely not dumb either.
Because Shika his attitude when he came into this site was repugnant and vicious, becauae he bullied our members and acted like a total douche

Because its a matter of inegrity Scyther has proven by accepting that money after it all came out that he has none

Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #477
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
And I would appreciate it if we did.

Quote:
I for one would take 1000 dollars if someone threw it at me.
I would too. It wouldn't stop me from banning him, but I'd still take it.

Quote:
Seems to me like it's wrong to criticize someone for something that we would all probably do.
Suppose John Wayne Gacy paid you a thousand dollars to not rat him out to the police. Suppose Hitler paid you a thousand dollars to turn a blind eye to the Holocaust. Suppose Mitt Romney paid you a thousand dollars to vote for him.

In this analogy the "you" in question is Scyther and he accepted that thousand dollars.

Quote:
Also, we didn't completely know he was a sicko at the time it was offered.
But we did know he was a miserable excuse for human excrement that deserves to be shot repeatedly in the face.

Quote:
Once money like that is put on the table and there are actual goodly sums, we'll say, on the line, you can't just boot someone.
Can and would.

Quote:
He's a good man
All evidence to the contrary.

Quote:
Cut him some slack.
Tried that. Didn't work. I got banned and he accepted money to keep Eagle in power.

Quote:
He just got affiliated with the wrong person.
More fool him.

Quote:
He's definitely not dumb either.
I think it's been conclusively established that this is not the case.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #478
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Dirty Jobs Down Under~ (they're in australia)
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

funny ep..freeze dried cane toads..apparently two were mating while they were frozen.........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #479
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

There's a 25th page glitch...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #480
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
And I would appreciate it if we did.
Well we don't

Quote:
I would too. It wouldn't stop me from banning him, but I'd still take it.
You WOULD, but you never know... You have never BEEN in the situation so you cant say for sure... Even i myself would say the same thing as you did right now... But we are all human beings, we WILL and ARE making mistakes the whole time and we dont even realize it.

Quote:
Suppose John Wayne Gacy paid you a thousand dollars to not rat him out to the police. Suppose Hitler paid you a thousand dollars to turn a blind eye to the Holocaust. Suppose Mitt Romney paid you a thousand dollars to vote for him.
In this analogy the "you" in question is Scyther and he accepted that thousand dollars.
Since we dont have neither John Wayne Gavy OR Hitler, then that point is not correct... Since both did something different than Eagle... I mean, cmon? Give me one single person that would accept money from Hitler to keep his secrets... So thats not a valid point

Quote:
But we did know he was a miserable excuse for human excrement that deserves to be shot repeatedly in the face.
You did... So now what? Are you gaining anything? We already admited that you were right and the "I told you so"... So now what?

Quote:
Can and would.
Read my previous comment about Hitler

Quote:
All evidence to the contrary.
On the contrary... IF he really WAS that bad as you say, he wouldnt have demoted him in the first place... And AGAIN, i say : WHAT do you gain by bashing him? Nothing...

Quote:
Tried that. Didn't work. I got banned and he accepted money to keep Eagle in power.
You DIDNT get banned by him remember? I banned you... He wasnt even online at the time you were banned... And at the time a lot of people were against your ideals... So basically... Thats also not a valid point

Quote:
More fool him.
We are all human beings... Everyone makes mistakes... He didnt know it... And he is in a place where he cant do everything when just someone tells him... I cant go tell him Eagle killed someone so ban him... Where is the evidence? He just needs SOLID evidence... and thats it... We got him that evidence and here is Eagle... Demoted...

So... Basically... Your whole thing of bashing scyther wont do you any good... Basically useless AND pointless... So i am asking you... Would you please stop bashing Scyther...
Save Us