Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #401
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: BG convo 55: I skipped 54!

Same with me.

EDIT: Now theres a 21st page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #402
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't read much manga, but I think I just read the worse manga chapter of all time.

Wow, Kishi has hit a new low.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #403
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah seriously the only way this would become even remotely less retarded is if orochimaru orchestrated the whole thing. Otherwise its complete
Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #404
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Any threads in the BG that don't specifically say Young Obito vs ???.................

Cuz Obito wrecks a lot of his opponents if so, Like that Konohamaru one lmao.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #405
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well there is just one request.... Dont send IWD the pics Daph... Pointless and why would you want them anyway? Just being realistic, you wont get anything from it anyways.

Oh there IS one thing i dont agree on however... Scyther is not corrupt, he's just too kind... AND there was a misunderstanding... There was ONE detail and an important one if i might add, that wasnt relayed to us... So Scyther would have actually taken action but we never GOT that info... Anyways... Its over...

Have fun enjoying the New KD without any Pedos
Save Us

Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #406
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't care about Obito, I just mean that chapter. A wordless flashback about pointless character. Yikes.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #407
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I don't care about Obito, I just mean that chapter. A wordless flashback about pointless character. Yikes.
I know right......

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #408
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And the flashback is obviously from Obito's perspective.

Why is Tobi thinking about his past now? If he is TObi, he always knew who he was I thought he said he was no one. Shouldn't Kakashi be the one thinking about Obito?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #409
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
And the flashback is obviously from Obito's perspective.

Why is Tobi thinking about his past now? If he is TObi, he always knew who he was I thought he said he was no one. Shouldn't Kakashi be the one thinking about Obito?
Exactly and I bet the reason why hes so angry has something to do with Rin. Rin was in the flashback alot

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #410
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Obito is not a pointless character. Without him, Kakashi would've never gotten a Sharingan, or become famous. In fact he'd be dead by now if it wasn't for Obito.

Then there's his his role as Tobi.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #411
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

One ongoing theory about rin is that tobito wanted rin and couldn't earn her love but kakashi and rin had a thing and tobito was jealous and (then holes to be filled) time passes after his supposed death and he becomes tobi also rin died and now obito is just some angsty little shiester who didn't get over his boyhood crush who later died

'Course this is solely based on the wordless flashbackand at the moment can't be fully taken seriously
Old 08-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #412
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe Kakashi and Rin got down and dirty after Obito's "death."

That sure would have pissed Obito off
Old 08-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #413
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But Obito is Uchiha of course he is mentally unbalanced. That is really the only explantion I need.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #414
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's fun watching PW getting so pissed that people think it is stupid for Obito is Tobi.

I miss his wild, nutty rants.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #415
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ members reactions were positive when exposing him at least.

"Drop that ****** on his head"
"That creep needs to be put down"
"Isin't he that ass that infracted me?" etc....

lmao
Haha knowing me I'd probably deserve the infraction- but I'd ask one of you guys to delete Eagles infraction and infract me for it just to.remove the taint

Quote:
I don't read much manga, but I think I just read the worse manga chapter of all time.

Wow, Kishi has hit a new low.
Let me guess? Obi = Tobi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Well there is just one request.... Dont send IWD the pics Daph... Pointless and why would you want them anyway? Just being realistic, you wont get anything from it anyways.

Oh there IS one thing i dont agree on however... Scyther is not corrupt, he's just too kind... AND there was a misunderstanding... There was ONE detail and an important one if i might add, that wasnt relayed to us... So Scyther would have actually taken action but we never GOT that info... Anyways... Its over...

Have fun enjoying the New KD without any Pedos
Scyther came here and threatened Daph and CoP and.viz and everythong acting.like he was.some bad ass with an ax to grind

He isn't a kind man he's an idiot and I'd rather have a nuclear option regarding him amd.eagles

As.for the eagles proof- again I wanna black list him from every vs forum out there

Old 08-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #416
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, but that is not what I am talking about.

It's just a really shitty chapter.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #417
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

Scyther came here and threatened Daph and CoP and.viz and everythong acting.like he was.some bad ass with an ax to grind

He isn't a kind man he's an idiot and I'd rather have a nuclear option regarding him amd.eagles

As.for the eagles proof- again I wanna black list him from every vs forum out there
Eagle isn't a staff member anymore and his rep is pretty much as low as it can go for now after what we did last night. If there is anymore proof that can expose Eagle for what he is then by all means keep searching cuz we'll all support you to bring down the pedophile for good

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #418
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, but that is not what I am talking about.

It's just a really shitty chapter.
Really? Want me to read it?

Guys how would you react if I were to start reviewing Naruto and other mangas and posyed.review in the convo? As one of my rants you guys.like so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha View Post
Eagle isn't a staff member anymore and his rep is pretty much as low as it can go for now after what we did last night. If there is anymore proof that can expose Eagle for what he is then by all means keep searching cuz we'll all support you to bring down the pedophile for good
Well he's in bigger trouble with othet sites apparently and the group that got Spacebattles in a lot.of legak trouble recently is contemplating hitting KD and Scyther

Old 08-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #419
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Really? Want me to read it?

Guys how would you react if I were to start reviewing Naruto and other mangas and posyed.review in the convo? As one of my rants you guys.like so much?
Go for it. Tell me it isn't just awful. I'd say it's horribly written, but there is no writing There are al ot of mistakes liek Minato already beign on the Hokage wall, and Kakashi taking the chunin exams much later in his life. Way back when it was stated that Kakashi took the chunin exams when he was eight, now it is like 12 just like Naruto.

Yes, rants are fun.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #420
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe Kakashi and Rin got down and dirty after Obito's "death."

That sure would have pissed Obito off

that'd piss me off too........................................*glares

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.