Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Lia_Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Location: In a cave high up in the mountains of the Hidden Mist village, with Itachi OF COURSE.
Lia_Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Question What actually happens to Rin?

We know that Obito supposedly "dies" under the rocks, but then as far as I can remember, Rin just mysteriously disappears off the face of the earth xD This makes me think she's still alive... because I don't remember her ever being mentioned, but Kakashi did say that all his close ones died in battle so.. It's slightly confusing...

Opinions?
Lia_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What actually happens to Rin?

Kakashi makes it seem like she died somehow, as when he died vs Pein he said Sorry I couldn't protect her, or something along those lines, after his thoughts of Obito, who told him to protect Rin.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Lia_Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Location: In a cave high up in the mountains of the Hidden Mist village, with Itachi OF COURSE.

Oh yeah he did o.O I think there's some big story behind this, and somehow Rin's going to make a comeback. Kakashi probably thought she died, maybe she managed to stay alive, she is a med ninja after all... so many possibilites...
Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what -Naruto- said

Kakashi said that he broke the promise of not being able to protect her. so she probably perished

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:55 AM   #5
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think she died during the war

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I am currently under the assumption that Rin = Shizune.

Too many things adding up between them and if they're the same person it also explains why Kakashi was unable to protect her yet still being alive and well.

If wanted I can explain the connections.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #7
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I am currently under the assumption that Rin = Shizune.

Too many things adding up between them and if they're the same person it also explains why Kakashi was unable to protect her yet still being alive and well.

If wanted I can explain the connections.

If so, then how come Kakashi never talks to here or why did Kishi change the name??

But you got a point I never thought about it before!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
If so, then how come Kakashi never talks to her

or why did Kishi change the name??

But you got a point I never thought about it before!
Because Kakashi is under the assumption she is dead.
Note that the following are missing from the Kyuubi Incident:
Shizune,Tsunade and Rin.
I am saying Kakashi is in the believe she got kidnapped or died when infact she travelled with Tsunade.
Also Rin has a reason for going along after what happened to Obito.

And not talking to her:
Last time he saw Rin was more than 16 years ago.

Change the name?
We only know Shizune as Shizune and Rin as Rin.

Then think about this:
Rin and Shizune would be the same ages now.
Both are Medics.
Both are missing since the Kyuubi Incident.
Both have the same bloodtype.
Both having graduated the same year.
Rin's present is missing.
Shizune's past is missing.
Rin was a majorly talented Medic for transplanting an eye with basic tools.
Shizune is one of the best medics.
Even their Databook stats fit with Shizunes seeming more as an improvement but excelling in the exact same areas being the sole two people doing so.
Birthday in the same month with DB putting them merely 3 days apart.
Even Ninja Number is ridiciously close.
Also bit of an odd occurence that both fell victim to information gatherers.
Shizune with Human Path forcefully read her mind while Rin with Kakko

or note this:
Why is it that ever since Shizune debuted she was shown in the same panel as Kakashi merely once.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 08-17-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Rin got a sex change and became Tobi

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #10
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
This would be the most epic twist ever.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #11
Lia_Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Shizune,Tsunade and Rin.
I am saying Kakashi is in the believe she got kidnapped or died when infact she travelled with Tsunade.

And not talking to her:

Change the name?

Then think about this:
Both are Medics.
Even their Databook stats fit with Shizunes seeming more as an improvement but excelling in the exact same areas being the sole two people doing so.

or note this:
Why is it that ever since Shizune debuted she was shown in the same panel as Kakashi merely once.

You have some good points there!! I guess it's understandable if Kakashi didn't recognize Rin if she was Shizune, but Rin loved Kakashi so why would she not recognize him? I mean even if they only met once she would have noticed him, he looks exactly the same and his hair etc. It's all still confusing. o.0
Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shizune,Tsunade and Rin.

And not talking to her:

Change the name?

Then think about this:
Both are Medics.

or note this:
wow nice job thats could easily be true.

How do you people find stuff like this out

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #13
ShinoAsuma
Freshmen Academy Student

ShinoAsuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Shizune,Tsunade and Rin.

And not talking to her:

Change the name?

Then think about this:
Both are Medics.

or note this:
WOW my mind was just blown i never even thought about this but itd be really awesooem if this came to be true
ShinoAsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rin dies in Kyubi's attack on Konoha.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

If that'd be the case Kakashi wouldn't have been remotely as calm as he was when we saw him.

Kakashi was completely chilled out the only one making a fuss among their ages being Kurenai.

Quote:
I mean even if they only met once she would have noticed him, he looks exactly the same and his hair
Put yourself into her shoes.
Would you be able to talk to the man who is eternally scarred due to a friends loss with you having been the medic in charge?
We even saw Rin almost needing to be forced to leave Obito behind.
Possibility is, Guilt ridden and shame due to feeling responsible for Obitos death.
The boy who loved her whole heartedly.Her team mate.It was her responsibility and due to her kidnapping that Obito died.
And then, leaving the village over her shame in order to become a better medic, yet leaving Kakashi behind.

Quote:
How do you people find stuff like this out
Actually stumbled upon this.
If Rin would be alive, then most obviously she'd be a Medic.
Then I checked what each one has in connection to her.
Shizune came up and I was surprised as well as to how it fits.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #16
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What is missing is the motive and the fact that Rin and Shizune do not look like each other that much.

Also, from what I've seen, Shizune is stronger!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:35 AM   #17
Lia_Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

That's also true Vivi !!
and Ultimatecombatant, Shizune/Rin could have gotten stronger by training with Tsunade just like how someone like Sakura got strong by Tsunade! If Shizune travelled with Tsunade for a long time she's bound to have had some training with her I'm actually convinced now that Shizune could be Rin!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #18
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
If that'd be the case Kakashi wouldn't have been remotely as calm as he was when we saw him.

Kakashi was completely chilled out the only one making a fuss among their ages being Kurenai.

Put yourself into her shoes.
Would you be able to talk to the man who is eternally scarred due to a friends loss with you having been the medic in charge?
We even saw Rin almost needing to be forced to leave Obito behind.
Possibility is, Guilt ridden and shame due to feeling responsible for Obitos death.
The boy who loved her whole heartedly.Her team mate.It was her responsibility and due to her kidnapping that Obito died.
And then, leaving the village over her shame in order to become a better medic, yet leaving Kakashi behind.

Actually stumbled upon this.
If Rin would be alive, then most obviously she'd be a Medic.
Then I checked what each one has in connection to her.
Shizune came up and I was surprised as well as to how it fits.
Good theory, but there is a hole in your plot: In the movie : the lost tower, kakashi was seen in a flashback with shizune, and she looked nothing like Rin! And that was at the time of Kakashis Gaiden.

How do you explain that?

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #19
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
A friend and I actually came up with a theory like that xD which ended up with Kishimoto breaking the fourth wall lol.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disappearance, rin