Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Sarutobi vs Artemis

Location:A large plain grass field was going to play host to a battle between two shinobi.the field was miles upon miles of grass that reached clear from the northern village of trees and stretched clear to another village,of which Zj knew nothing about other then it existed.

Little did he know That along the way he would encounter another shinobi,one who as he drew near recognized him as a shinobi he had fought once before.Zj had checked his bandages around his hands and the lower portion of his face,while pulling the hood of his cloak in tight to his head.he then checked his headband that had a tree symbol on it's center.

And as he came within 15 feet of his opponent,he came to a stop and began to ponder his next move.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: Sarutobi vs Artemis

Artemis approached Zj then stoped 15ft. away saying "It's nice seeing you again I hope your ready because i have gotten even stronger since last we met." Artemis then makes the hand seal of confrontation as is customary in a spar between two shinobi. Artemis then weaves the appropriate hand seals and shouts "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" A huge dragon of fire juts out of Artemis's mouth. Artemis controls the dragons movement with his chakra he then directs the dragon at high velocity at Zj.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

(thanks for the nickname Squall)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I made this and can make other banner's PM me with requests or check out my signature shop.

Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Zj looked at Artemis as he spoke slightly revealing zj's golden eyes."it is good to see you again as well.but do not fear I am always prepared for any encounter,now we shall see your power and I shall learn of how much stronger you have become."Zj replied,as he noticed Artemis released a large amount of fire from his mouth taking the shape of a giant dragon,the dragon of fire raced toward Zj at a high velocity.so in response Zj quickly made movements with his hands as a massive amount of golden dust particles appeared coming from within zj's cloak....{{Gold Style: Dust Wall}}the golden dust formed a giant wall before him shielding him from the dragon of fire.he then made additional movements with his hands by raising his hands into the air and slamming them back down...{{Gold Style: Dust Wave}} Zj's wall of dust transformed into a wave and was sent racing toward Artemis."impressive technique,a large dragon of fire is not easy to produce."Zj said as he watches his powerful wave of dust head toward Artemis,he was interested to see how his opponent would react.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 08-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
Zj looked at Artemis as he spoke slightly revealing zj's golden eyes."it is good to see you again as well.but do not fear I am always prepared for any encounter,now we shall see your power and I shall learn of how much stronger you have become."Zj replied,as he noticed Artemis released a large amount of fire from his mouth taking the shape of a giant dragon,the dragon of fire raced toward Zj at a high velocity.so in response Zj quickly made movements with his hands as a massive amount of golden dust particles appeared coming from within zj's cloak....{{Gold Style: Dust Wall}}the golden dust formed a giant wall before him shielding him from the dragon of fire.he then made additional movements with his hands by raising his hands into the air and slamming them back down...{{Gold Style: Dust Wave}} Zj's wall of dust transformed into a wave and was sent racing toward Artemis."impressive technique,a large dragon of fire is not easy to produce."Zj said as he watches his powerful wave of dust head toward Artemis,he was interested to see how his opponent would react.
Artemis says "Impressed your chakra was able to stop my dragon from melting your gold." As soon as the last syllable was uttered out of his mouth a wave of golden dust shimmering in the sun approach's him at alarming speed. Artemis quickly weaves hand seal's and shout's "Lava Release: Lava Armor!" Artemis seems to sweat lava as it covers his body in a protective layer. Artemis stands and takes the gold dust. The dust melts on contact with the lava. Artemis says " This lava is at least quadruple the heat of my dragon. Your dust at this density is futile perhaps compressing it into a denser mass?" Artemis then weave's hand seals and shout's "Lava Release: Exploding Lava Crater!" Artemis then stomps on the ground and a huge crater opens up under Zj it is filled with lava. Artemis then claps his hands and the crater closes quickly causing the ground to explode in a 25ft radius flinging large stones and lava everywhere. Artemis then jumps backwards to avoid large stones flung his way.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="
I made this and can make other banner's PM me with requests or check out my signature shop.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"it does require a certain level of chakra in order to allow my gold dust to withstand the heat of fire,but it only showcases the power of my golden dust and what it is capable of in times such as these."Zj replies,as his golden eyes shine before his body appears to be consumed by the lava and burned alive.in truth zj had used {{Gold Style: Dust Replacement}} however a possible illusion seems to be used with the "dust replacement technique"attempting to give a false reality to his opponent Artemis,{{Golden Illusion: Death Mirage}} this particular genjutsu causes the possible trapped victim to believe he had successfully killed Zj,witnessing it with his/her own eyes however this lowering of the victims guard plays right into Zj's plan for it leaves them at his mercy.the victim "if trapped" would carry on as if they had achieved victory against the third ki no kage of the northen village of trees (also known as the village hidden among the trees)

meanwhile Zj quietly waits for the moment to make his next move within this genjutsu,once his trapped opponent feels free and safe from any threat to him,he begins to hear Zj's voice whisper from beyond the grave but he would not be able to pinpoint from which one direction zj's whispers were coming.instead the whispers came from all directions as numerous trees appear around Artemis with the wind picking up and blowing golden dust particles past him as several clones of Zj formed from these particles appear surrounding him.the clones then rush Artemis and aim strike him several times but melt do to the armor of lava,but the clones seem to be never ending.

(in reality)
the real Zj appears ten feet back of Artemis who may or may not be trapped in the genjutsu,he should be safe from the lava and large stones that have been sent flying about from the explosion because his position was behind Artemis who himself was a safe distance away from the stone and lava's reach.Zj then weaved the appropriate hand seals for...{{Water Style: Spiraling Vortex}} a large amount of water was released from Zj's mouth forming a vortex that shot toward Artemis attempting to penetrate or weaken his lava armor."A worthy opponent i have come across this day.i would like to learn of your name,if it is not of much trouble?"Zj says awaiting to see what happens next.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Artemis had a quick moment of panic when he thought he had killed his opponent. Then as the trees begin to just grow around him and the voices led Artemis on to the fact that this was a genjutsu and he immedialy disrupted his body's chakra.

Now free from the genjutsu Artemis notice's the large amount of water that was coming his way with no time for hand seals Artemis allows the vortex to hit him. The lava that surrounds him and his armor quickly turns to stone from the rapid cooling after the water disapates Artemis's lava armor is now pure stone and flakes off of him as he moves.

Hearing his opponents question he replies "Its Artemis Vimir and I am very impressed with your skill what might your name be?"

Artemis then weaves hand seals and shouts "Lava Release: Falling Stars!" 10 huge balls of lava appear in the sky falling towards his opponent.

Artemis the weaves more seals and shouts "Earth release: Eternal Pit!" A 100ft by 100ft square hole appears under him and his opponent the bottom of the hole cannot even be seen. A small slab protrudes from the wall under Artemis catching him.

Artemis say's "Im sorry but i must end this"

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Zj witnesses Artemis weave some hand seals and hears him shout "Lava Release: Falling Stars" suddenly 10 huge balls of lava were raining down upon him,so Zj with incredible speed weaves hand seals in response....then suddenly as the ground opens up creating a 100ft by 100ft square hole beneath him and Artemis both,only his opponent had been caught by a small slab that had protrude from the wall beneath him.while for Zj a massive amount of water had appeared spiraling up from beneath him taking him up into the air with a dome of water also surrounding zj protecting him from the balls of lava,{{Water Style: spiraling Water dome}}.

hearing his opponents response Zj replies,"I am Zj the third lord ki no kage of the village hidden among the trees,and it is a honor to meet you Artemis Vimir."

zj using his chakra guided the spiraling water he was upon to a safe location away from the hole his opponents "Earth Release: Eternal Pit" had created.

"i will not be a easy feat,Sir Artemis."Zj says in response

he weaves some hand seals....as shortly after zj released another massive amount of water from his mouth and the water took the shape of two large dragons,{{Water Style: Twin Water Dragon Bullet Technique}} the two dragons then raced toward Artemis.

zj then quickly followed up by weaving more hand seals and using...{{Golden Illusion: Prison Mirage}} as zj looked toward Artemis with his golden eyes letting off a bright shine,a illusion was created possibly trapping his opponent within a genjutsu that made everything appear normal however if trapped the victim would feel restrained by chains that were coming out of the ground and wrapping around his arms and legs trapping him in place as the dragons continued toward him.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-25-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Artemis smiles seeing the dragons heading his way and weave's hand seals and shouts "Earth style: Rock Wall!" The water dragons collide with the wall and dissipate.

Artemis then jumps on top of the wall and suddenly he was chained up. Artemis begins to panic then he calms his mind closes his eyes releasing a hidden chakra reserve. Suddenly artemis becomes engulfed in a cloak of bubling red chakra breaking the genjutsu. The cloak dissapates almost as quickly as it came. Artemis utters to himself "Damn! I can still only sustain that from for mere seconds!"

Artemis then reached down to his legs and untied some weights on his legs also untying the same weights on his wrists. They crashed to the ground leaving small craters. Artemis say's "A gift from a very strange person I met in the leaf." Artemis then rush's his opponent at blinding speed's Hopefully getting close enough for this to work. Artemes weaves hand seals and shouts "Lava Release Diamond Prison!" A glob of black molten carbon erupts from his mouth hopefully engulfing his opponent in it. The glob cools and turns into a diamond cube hopefully trapping his opponent inside.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="