Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default All Shinobi who can beat Pain?

Up until Kage summit ended, Pain was considered one of the strongest Shinobi.

I wonder now, which Shinobi can beat Pain?

And which can beat him if they have preparation time?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: All Shinobi who can beat Pain?

The Six Paths still are pretty ridiculous and they still have the potential to take out any ninja currently in the Narutoverse. If I had to choose

Without Intel...
Madara
Hashirama
Tobi
Naruto
Hiruzen (prime)
Third Raikage
Gai* (possibly)
Sasuke* (possibly)

With Intel And Prep Time...
Minato
Jiraiya
Oro
Itachi
Bee
Second Mizukage
Danzo
Deidara
Shisui* (possibly)
Sasori* (possibly)
Kisame* (possibly)
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I think it is like this.

No knowledge or preparation time:

Rikudo Sennin
Rikudo`s sons
Juubi
Kyuubi
Kabuto
Tobi
Hashirama
Tobirama
Madara
Izuna
Naruto
Minato
Tobi`s Six Paths
Guy (8 gates used)
Perhaps Hiruzen if all the hype is true
Perhaps alive Itachi (waiting to see what Izanami does...)
Sasuke
Kakuzu (Nah, just kidding)

With preparation time

All above
Konan
Deidara
Nagato

With preparation time and knowledge

All above
Jiraiya
perhaps Sakumo Hatake
perhaps healthy Orochimaru (hardly, though)
Perhaps Shisui
Perhaps Danzo
Perhaps Hanzo
Perhaps Onoki
Perhaps Muu
Old 05-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@above

Konan and Deidara could not beat him with prep unless Deidara used his suicide move, which would end up killing himself as well.

Kabuto can't beat him now, let alone without preparation time.

Debatable whether Tobirama can beat him because we hardly know what he can do.

Pain already beat Hanzo once (as well as all his family & friends), so i dunno why he's on that list to begin with.

Don't see Onoki, or Muu beating him either. They would be Shinra Tensei'd out of the sky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #5
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I think it is like this.

Rikudo Sennin
Rikudo`s sons
Juubi
Kyuubi
Kabuto
Tobi
Hashirama
Tobirama
Madara
Izuna
Naruto
Minato
Tobi`s Six Paths
Guy (8 gates used)
Perhaps Hiruzen if all the hype is true
Perhaps alive Itachi (waiting to see what Izanami does...)
Sasuke
Kakuzu (Nah, just kidding)

With preparation time

All above
Konan
Deidara
Nagato

With preparation time and knowledge

All above
Jiraiya
perhaps Sakumo Hatake
perhaps healthy Orochimaru (hardly, though)
Perhaps Shisui
Perhaps Danzo
Perhaps Hanzo
Perhaps Onoki
Perhaps Muu
No need to include obvious characters who are unbeatable like Juubi or Rikudo Sennin and his son.

I know you' probably like Minato and you won't like this but I don't see Minato defeating Pain without prep or intel, if you think he can you might as well say A can as well since they are virtually equal. I'm sure some of Minato's techniques like Contract Seal would be helpful against Animal Path but without intel I don't see how he can defeat all the paths. Deva just uses ST on all of Minato's kunai. and has Asura Path to keep him at bay, Preta is immune to Rasengan and if Naraka or Human Path get a hold of him they paralyze him. Without prior intel and prep time for his traps I don't see Minato taking this, at least with the techniques we know of.

I think you're underestimating Oro by saying he'd barely win. We never really got to see his full potential because of his inability to use hand signs after Hiruzen's seal, chances are he was extremely powerful, probably stronger than base Jiraiya but weaker than Sage Jiraiya, but he had more techniques and genjutsu at his disposal. And Oro and Kabuto are kind of like Batman and Nightwing in the Narutoverse with prep time they can handle almost any opponent.

I think you overestimate Izuna here. It was stated that he was as strong as MS Madara. EMS Madara was weaker than Hashirama so my guess is that MS Madara who is equal to Izuna was probably a little stronger than MS Sasuke but weaker than Itachi. That being said I don't see that being enough to take out the Six Paths without intel. Preta absorbs Susano'o, Deva blocks Amaterasu, and to avoid falling to genjutsu they could just do the same thing they did to Jiraiya.

I guess I'll revise my list and I'm including prep time and intel in the same category because separating them seems pointless with Pain.

Without intel:
Madara
Hashirama
Tobi
Naruto
Hiruzen (prime)
Third Raikage
Bee
Gai* (possibly)
Sasuke* (possibly)

With intel and prep time:
Deidara (nanobombs and land mines with guided aerial attacks are too much)
Minato
Jiraiya
Oro
Kabuto (sage mode gives him precog. and enhanced speed, he has a jutsu that can paralyze the paths, he can attack from underground)
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
@above

Konan and Deidara could not beat him with prep unless Deidara used his suicide move, which would end up killing himself as well.
6 billion paper bombs. GG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #7
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
What you say is true. 6 billion paper bombs would be enough to beat Pain. However, I should point out that Konan didn`t use 6 billion bombs against Tobi. She used 600 billion paper bombs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
@above

Kabuto can't beat him now, let alone without preparation time.

Debatable whether Tobirama can beat him because we hardly know what he can do.

Pain already beat Hanzo once (as well as all his family & friends), so i dunno why he's on that list to begin with.

Don't see Onoki, or Muu beating him either. They would be Shinra Tensei'd out of the sky.
Not even Pain can handle 600 billion paper bombs!!!

And Deidara could win, too. If he filled entire place with explosives and bombs.

Well, since Hashirama could beat him,... As far as I know, Tobirama is not much weaker than Hashirama, so I say he could win without intel.

Pain did defeat Hanzo, but Hanzo did not have knowledge. With knowledge and preparation time, I think it is possible for Hanzo to defat Pain.

Onoki and Muu, I don`t know... They maybe have a chance, maybe not!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #8
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hanzo was meant to be a beast, yes he was raped by Nagato withought 6 paths.
Should have made that fight much better, to rushed.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:37 AM   #9
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Kyuubi
Tobi
Hashirama
Madara
Naruto
Sasuke
A

With preparation time:

Konan
Gaara
Guy
Itachi
Kabuto

With preparation time and knowledge:

Jiraiya
Muu
Onoki
Orochimaru
Minato
Kakashi
2nd Mizukage

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Pain flies away with shinra tensei or animal summon.

Konan could follow him into the sky, but that would ruin the point of the 600 billion bombs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
And Deidara could win, too. If he filled entire place with explosives and bombs.

Well, since Hashirama could beat him,... As far as I know, Tobirama is not much weaker than Hashirama, so I say he could win without intel.

Pain did defeat Hanzo, but Hanzo did not have knowledge. With knowledge and preparation time, I think it is possible for Hanzo to defat Pain.

Onoki and Muu, I don`t know... They maybe have a chance, maybe not!!!
When has deidara ever legitly done that in a fight? Yes if you let him rig the entire battlefield he could stand a chance. But i am going off of in character actions. Plus Pain can fly away anyway, unless you're saying that Deidara will also rig the sky with bombs? In other words, the fight has to be really stacked against Pain's favor to let Deidara do anything that matters.

Tobirama is not much weaker based off of what?

How exactly is intel going to stop Hanzo from being bansho ten in'd and stabbed in the face? His salamander poison isn't going to do anything, seeing as the Pain bodies are already dead to begin with.

So what is the point in listing them.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post

Kyuubi
Tobi
Hashirama
Madara
Naruto
Sasuke
A

With preparation time:

Konan
Gaara
Guy
Itachi
Kabuto

With preparation time and knowledge:

Jiraiya
Muu
Onoki
Orochimaru
Minato
Kakashi
2nd Mizukage

Why is sasuke and A on that list?lmao no way.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

with prep: gaara, hashirama senju, minato, konan, kisame.
without prep: tobi, kabuto, madara, orochimaru w/ edo tensei, muu, full kurama
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Naruto for one
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #14
Ryusei Sarudai
Freshmen Academy Student

Ryusei Sarudai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sasuke would get his butt handed to him, no question. Even taking his pride and arrogance out of the equation, all he really has is Amaterasu, which Pein could block, Susanoo to prolong the fight, and various chidori that Pein can counter.

Most of what we see out of Sasuke lately is dependant on his Sharingan's powers. Really, if you took away his eyes, Sasuke would be SO helpless, even with functional transplant eyes to see with.
Ryusei Sarudai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #15
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

No prep or intel:
Hashirama
Naruto
Tobi
Madara
Kabuto
Third Raikage
Prime Hiruzen
Gai

Intel but no Prep:
Sasuke
Bee