Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #41
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You know your sign, but do you know your love match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
*sees the words physical fights, drugs, problems* o-o
Ummm Taurus don't seem so compatible unless it involves sex .....
You are in a battered women's shelter with six beaten kids. Four of them are working the streets at night to earn you your protection money and heroin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Maik is a Taurus.
You awake 30 years from now into the real world, at nine years of age from a coma induced by a baseball you failed to catch in time. You use all the artificial years of experience to mold yourself into a harem-maker, but are put to death by stoning because the real world has morals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Virgo. Oh, but I so wanted to be a Leo! Maybe if I focus hard enough....
You find comfort in a bear's embrace. Two weeks later park rangers dub thee Darth Maul, on account of your torn up face.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #42
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I will destroy the world and its morals! My harem will help me! I definitely will not be defeated.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #43
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm a proud Gemini.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #44
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'm a Libra. So amazing.

And so is Vex. I think it's love.
Obviously you haven't parsed Vex's fate.

You cannot balance the scales. You're a broken construct, fitting in nowhere and loved by nobody. You're shot into space, and the Moon sacrifices its dignity to absorb and destroy you. It turns orange.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #45
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki View Post
I'm a proud Gemini.
You marry your twin, and the babies suffer many defects. You are all devoured by hoodoo practitioners for your alleged magical properties.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #46
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Incompatible. Forever lovelorn.
Well, isn't that lovely?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #47
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Obviously you haven't parsed Vex's fate.

You cannot balance the scales. You're a broken construct, fitting in nowhere and loved by nobody. You're shot into space, and the Moon sacrifices its dignity to absorb and destroy you. It turns orange.
Soon...

Is that a ginger joke? >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #48
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I GET TO HAVE A BEARD! ATLAST! /tears of joy

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #49
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You marry your twin, and the babies suffer many defects. You are all devoured by hoodoo practitioners for your alleged magical properties.
XDD How are you able to read our signs?
It's pretty freaky because hoodoo is part of the African and Native American culture and I am part African and Native American O_O

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3

Last edited by Ren Kurosaki; 08-20-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #50
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I don't like that Kree xD

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #51
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
OH, I'm sure no one besides him does. xD
Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #52
GuMi
Freshmen Academy Student

GuMi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'm virgo..
GuMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #53
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No one likes the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki View Post
XDD How are you able to read our signs?
It's pretty freaky because hoodoo is part of the African and Native American culture and I am part African and Native American O_O
I "read" nothing. I just ask. Asking who is for me to know, and no one else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuMi View Post
i'm virgo..
The good news is yours is a generic and boring life. You marry and have three children, are poorer than you'd wish but richer than you need, and you die old and happy. The bad news is you die at 96 years of age from a train hitting you when your car stalls and you can't reach the seatbelt unlock mechanism.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #54
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

I'm a Capricorn!

Woah, not many people on here are Capricorns. O.O

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:39 AM   #55
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Incompatible. Forever lovelorn.

Your grammar was deplorable, and you will be unable to resist your first four marriage proposals. You will marry and divorce seven times, and your children will be career criminals.

You are confounded by baubles. Unfamiliar with the sensation of perplexity, you will consult a psychiatrist who will inform you that you possess a crow-complex, and you need shiny things to make your life complete. You will forever prey on men to get at any shinies you may find.

You should be tarred, but you seduce the entire magistration.

You're easily lost in libraries. You wish to be loved and free, but all the girls just fatten you up and tie you down. You'll enter common union with a gypsie madame, and she'll curse you upon her deathbed. Thereafter, you will have the incessant feeling of moths trapped in your hair.

Amidst your torrid cavortings you will contract the Standing Ovation ocularly. You will sell your misfit beget to European zoos to support your methadone habit.

Ever at war with spudnappers, your burning ire can only be sated by eating flame-broiled briquettes. Spudnappers cannot be quelled.

You contract cancer from your lover. It is oral cervical cancer. Disowned by family, you are now a social pariah.

You get what you want at the point of your horns, but red subdues you. You find yellow exciting, but sex holds no appeal after your coke injections numb your nethers forever. You find love in sunflower patches with a Capricorn named Ybeezil Mordine.
I wish I could understand what you just said.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:24 AM   #56
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm a double pices, I love reading, playing video games, and roleplaying. I am very close to my friends in real life, but I have a few enemies.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #57
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm gemini, but I already know I go best with either a Leo, Gemini or Cancer.
Actually, preferable Cancer. But my boyfriend isn't a Cancer.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #58
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Pisces but I don't believe in a ridiculous thing like love.. o.o SO KREEGAH you can not predict what does not exist! xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #59
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am a cancer.

But I don't get a match ;-;
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #60
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont believe in any of it but i just wanna see for fun XD

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stub-winged albatross