Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #61
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach Season 4 Pt.1 Uncut Box Set Release Date

Pride are you still there or not
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #62
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

No, I like being Hidden.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #63
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
Pride are you still there or not
Yes, I am here.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #64
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
No, I like being Hidden.

why?

and you still have not shown me how to be a hidden user please tell me
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 07-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #65
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Okay, go to your User CP. Then scroll down the menu bar on the left side and click on the Options button. You should see the button to become Invisible on the top after you that and click on it.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #66
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thats so sneaky and awsome.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #67
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I use it and found many advantages...

Old 07-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #68
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i bet lightning chakra does that.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #69
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Cool thanks Pride
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #70
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i bet lightning chakra does that.
I bet you are right
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #71
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

did you know the moderators don't even know when Ultimate ninja 5 naruto shippuden comes out in the usa isn't that wierd
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #72
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i wonder if lightning chakra is chuck norris ?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #73
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is KonanSenpai replying, to prove she can.

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #74
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

how are people getting those awsome grahpics i want one .
Old 07-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #75
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I became Invisible thanks Pride
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #76
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
I became Invisible thanks Pride
Ya Welcome. ^^

Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #77
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
how are people getting those awsome grahpics i want one .
I want to know too! please answer KonanSenpai or someone who knows
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #78
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i bet u feal real proud now dont you lol JK.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #79
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I feel like a secret agent Mahaha!!!!!
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 07-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #80
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
i bet u feal real proud now dont you lol JK.

what does JK mean
Epic Friend Taker369