Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #41
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Obito vs konahamaru

Do the anime game feats count?(Generations)

If not then Kono Mass spams clones

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I doubt that games count but OVA counts and that is all Obito needs
Old 08-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #43
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Do we even know if Obito would have full control of the sharigan?

I mean Saskue activated it a few times on accident and he only used it once

Well Sharigan or Not KONO WINS
Obito awakened the sharingan when he killed that Iwa Ninja, so I figure that now that he has it he can just use it any time. Speaking of which, Obito's kept up with young jonin Kakashi speed and also fought with a Jonin level ninja from Iwagakure. Those are his speed feats.

I can't say who wins because I don't know what Konohamaru has done in the anime fillers. I can only assume it's some stupid crap that the animators give him to hype him up to Part 1 Naruto's level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kono >>> Base Part I Naruto

Have you even seen the latest OVA???

Idc about Obito's speed how does he defeat the Kono army??
Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #45
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Kono stomps. Even without the OVA Konohamaru can make around 20 clones, use the Dust Cloud attack, Rasengan and Shadow Shuriken. Obito can use Fireball jutsu-that's it. Obito kept up with an underwhelming jonin Kakashi (seriously, what did lil Kakashi ever do that was jonin level?). Konohamaru took out a Pain.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #46
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Obviously not since I don't watch OVAs or the anime for that matter. Obito can take out Konohamaru's clones with Katon the same way Sasuke did in chapter 175, but again, I'm not saying he wins, because I have no idea how many clones Konohamaru can make or how skilled he is with them in the anime.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #47
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Obviously not since I don't watch OVAs or the anime for that matter. Obito can take out Konohamaru's clones with Katon the same way Sasuke did in chapter 175, but again, I'm not saying he wins, because I have no idea how many clones Konohamaru can make or how skilled he is with them in the anime.
Yeah, it's always hard to debate in threads when people put in feats from games, anime, and OVAs-I normally like to stick to canon only, but this thread is all anime feats. As for Konohamaru's skill level just type in Konohamaru vs. Temari into Youtube if you're interested enough to check-it's about 3/4 minutes.
The OVA is even more ridiculous-he makes 100s of clones in it. It's all pretty much stuff done by the animators to make Kono as good as Part I Naruto and the Naruto/Konohamaru "rivalry" not so ridiculous due to the huge gap in strength.

Last edited by Godaime Kazekage; 08-20-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Interesting. I've seen the Kono vs Temari fight, but not the OVA. I guess I'd give this to Anime Konohamaru since he just has a lot more feats than Obito, even using ranking logic he seems to have shown feats above that of a normal Genin.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #49
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Obito awakened the sharingan when he killed that Iwa Ninja, so I figure that now that he has it he can just use it any time. Speaking of which, Obito's kept up with young jonin Kakashi speed and also fought with a Jonin level ninja from Iwagakure. Those are his speed feats.

I can't say who wins because I don't know what Konohamaru has done in the anime fillers. I can only assume it's some stupid crap that the animators give him to hype him up to Part 1 Naruto's level.
Konohamaru defeated a path of pain which easily stomped multiple jonins in konoha. That doesnt even include any anime feats he did that with just his canon feats.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #50
Zack Fair
Ninja Academy Student

Zack Fair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say Obito. With sharingan he will be able to have ample time to dodge Konohamaru's rasengan. The only problem I could see would be shadow clone spam, but I'm sure he can deal with that, probably with a fire jutsu.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Did you even read the rest??

Naruto beat Saskue's attack with Rasengan

So kono can do the same
Old 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #52
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Did you even read the rest??

Naruto beat Saskue's attack with Rasengan

So kono can do the same
That was after Sasuke destroyed the clones was it not? Also, Konohamaru's rasengan < Naruto's, but again I haven't seen Filler Konohamaru's rasengan so I wouldn't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Konohamaru defeated a path of pain which easily stomped multiple jonins in konoha. That doesnt even include any anime feats he did that with just his canon feats.
Pain underestimated him.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ No offense ( You know I love you) But you GOTTA see the OVA

You will see how AWESOME kono is and Kono rasengan>> Naruto Rasegan

Until people see the OVA

KONO WINS
Old 08-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #54
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Pain underestimated him.
Hence the posibility Obito will too.

Really under/overstimating are powerfull weapons in battle too not excuses for why they shouldnt have lost.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 08-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #55
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
^ No offense ( You know I love you) But you GOTTA see the OVA

You will see how AWESOME kono is and Kono rasengan>> Naruto Rasegan

Until people see the OVA

KONO WINS
Sure, I already admitted Konohamaru wins anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Hence the posibility Obito will too.

Really under/overstimating are powerfull weapons in battle too not excuses for why they shouldnt have lost.
That won't apply here. Obito is Obito after all... Plus, the Katons are the perfect counter to clone feints unlike Naraka who just stands there.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #56
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sure, I already admitted Konohamaru wins anyway.
Why are we still debating then

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 08-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kono wins ( YEA)

unless someone there is a way for Obito to defeat the clones and fire attacks and rasengan?
Old 08-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Without the Generations anime cutscenes, Obito has no chance against Kono.

Guess I'll lock this soon

Old 08-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #59
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Obito rapes............
Spoiler:
he Sucks him into his face

He then proceeds to eat some ramen.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #60
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

obito stomps with rinengan/sharingan combo
this is no longer a fair thread it should be closed