Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs up Facebook Naruto Game

Lets come play naruto mini game in facebook. i found this game is very cute and i spend lot of time with it. lots of ninjas you can get, naruto, sasuke, sakura, kakashi, jiraiya and many more. you can have 15 ninjas in your game, make some ninjas as your collection. build them with weapons and jutsus skills. so much fun. come join me and add my facebook.
Click the link below to try the game, but you need to login your facebook first.

<snip - Pockie Ninja link, also never link to your own personal Facebook profile on a forum>
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 09-26-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Facebook Naruto Game

I seem to remember it being mentioned that Pockie Ninja isn't allowed.

Any clarifications?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I seem to remember it being mentioned that Pockie Ninja isn't allowed.

Any clarifications?
not allowed in this forum?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Think so.

Best to ask a Mod as I ain't sure.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #5
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Think so.

Best to ask a Mod as I ain't sure.
why is not allowed?
Old 09-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*clicks on 'My Facebook' link*
"Argh! That thar booty ain't nowhere to be found.
No way the flag ye sent fer can be spied upon now. Yer lookin glass may be foggy or yer shipmates may be planning yer mutiny! Better watch yer back.

Okay facebook. :[

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I used to play it. It wasn't that great. Got bored of it fairly quickly.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #8
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*clicks on 'My Facebook' link*
"Argh! That thar booty ain't nowhere to be found.
No way the flag ye sent fer can be spied upon now. Yer lookin glass may be foggy or yer shipmates may be planning yer mutiny! Better watch yer back.

Okay facebook. :[
...???
Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #9
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Yeah, I used to play it. It wasn't that great. Got bored of it fairly quickly.
What level your village now?
I play until my village level 35 and i got bored. because im not explore everything yet. but when i find out how to get red ninjas and ultimate skill, i continue playing and now my village is level 52. and doing ninja saga to get gold ninjas and my highest ninja force now is 13226
Old 09-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Wait, what about the Official Naruto Shipudden game sponsored by Viz?

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Don't think its allowed

There's pictures of characters all over the place. But I think discussing with the higher ups are in order.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 AM   #12
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Sorry, Pockie Ninja links are not permitted on this forum. Closed
YouTube Channel:
Closed Thread

Tags
game, naruto