Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sand vs Crystal
Gaara 12 80.00%
Guren 2 13.33%
Tie 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Well to ignore the cult guy and continue the debate what if gaaras just takes flight guren would turn into a kid trying to reach for the cookie jar :P only the child gets barraged by sand rain,waves and spears.
well for that I would say that she could use the Jade crystal labyrinth or the string of glory and she could also use any of her wild dance jutsu's if she really wanted to hit him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #22
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Silly Hotarubi. The only bandwagon I jump is the one where everyone asks you to kill yourself for the sake of the gene pool.

Knowing Gaara wins effortlessly is not a bandwagon, it's a fact. :P

If you wanted to make a thread that lasts put Gaara against someone other than Guren. Because she has no way of even remotely succeeding against Gaara in any way.

Your attempts to claim otherwise have consisted entirely of misrepresenting Gaara's limitations and exaggerating Guren's abilities.

So unless you are willing to change the rules after the fact so that Guren has a chance, you've got no ground to stand on.

P.S. You actually haven't done anything to "poke fun at me". Calling me a monkey and accusing me of bandwagon jumping is just insulting. I wouldn't even mind that if it weren't so terribly uncreative.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Silly Hotarubi. The only bandwagon I jump is the one where everyone asks you to kill yourself for the sake of the gene pool.

what's that you said cult, you said you're going to end it all to save the gene pool.......well I can't say you'll be missed

Knowing Gaara wins effortlessly is not a bandwagon, it's a fact. :P

except for the fact that sand is solid matter that can be turned into crystal that he wouldn't be able to use

If you wanted to make a thread that lasts put Gaara against someone other than Guren. Because she has no way of even remotely succeeding against Gaara in any way.

yeah I'm going to assume that you can't read because then you'd actually know where I stand on this and you wouldn't spout such foolishness

Your attempts to claim otherwise have consisted entirely of misprepresenting Gaara's limitations and exaggerating Guren's abilities.

please tell me when I did either of those things, oh that's right never, so please come up with something useable

So unless you are willing to change the rules after the fact so that Guren has a chance, you've got no ground to stand on.

actually I seem to be doing just fine for what I'm actually trying to accomplish here, but thank you for your concerns

P.S. You actually haven't done anything to "poke fun at me". Calling me a monkey and accusing me of bandwagon jumping is just insulting. I wouldn't even mind that if it weren't so terribly uncreative.

well lets see, I'm poking at you and I'm having fun, so I guess that's good enough for me and rather you think I'm creative or not doesn't really matter now does it
I can do this for as long as you want cult, ain't nothing changed I will still set you on fire up in forum cult. What you fail to realize it that I don't care about your insults which by the way aren't very creative at all since we want to get on the subject of who is creative and who isn't around here. You try too hard to sound smart when we all know you aren't oh and by the way do you still try and use big words to try and make yourself seem more intelligent?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No, I will not take my clothes off. How dare you.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #25
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
well for that I would say that she could use the Jade crystal labyrinth or the string of glory and she could also use any of her wild dance jutsu's if she really wanted to hit him.
How would a labirinth even effect an flying person it has been known forever that flying>all labirinths.

I dont see how mere shuriken pose a threat to gaaras absolute defense.

The only thing that the string of glory has going for it is the appearent lazorz it can shoot (im reading wiki since im not gonna watch the filler again) but the lazorz will merely get stopped by gaaras sand which is able to block amaterasu and the raikages kick.

And please dont go telling that her lame filler lazorz >amaterasu and the raikages guillotine. Also wiki describes it as a taxing technique while gaaras just casually floats on his sand. Gaara could just fly in circles waiting for her Lazorz to run out (or not since they wont effect him anyway) and barrage her while shes out of chakra. With afforementioned rain , waves, spears into the famous sabaku soso.

Really guren has nothing to hurt gaara again kid reaching for cookie jar while getting barraged with rain,waves and spears.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 08-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #26
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
No, I will not take my clothes off. How dare you.
hm it seems they my overloading him the truth has caused him to become a complete idiot who says things that make absolutely no sense, oh wait that's just his true nature showing. But in all seriousness cult you are the last person ANYONE would want to see naked, I would soon go blind deaf and dumb before I even thought about looking at you, so I'd like to thank you for you know putting that horrifying image in head.

So does anyone else have anything to say about Gaara vs Guren, you know other than the ignorant triumphant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
How would a labirinth even effect an flying person it has been known forever that flying>all labirinths.

I dont see how mere shuriken pose a threat to gaaras absolute defense.

The only thing that the string of glory has going for it is the appearent lazorz it can shoot (im reading wiki since im not gonna watch the filler again) but the lazorz will merely get stopped by gaaras sand which is able to block amaterasu and the raikages kick.

And please dont go telling that her lame filler lazorz >amaterasu and the raikages guillotine. Also wiki describes it as a taxing technique while gaaras just casually floats on his sand. Gaara could just fly in circles waiting for her Lazorz to run out (or not since they wont effect him anyway) and barrage her while shes out of chakra. With afforementioned rain , waves, spears into the famous sabaku soso.

Really guren has nothing to hurt gaara again kid reaching for cookie jar while getting barraged with rain,waves and spears.
well the labyrinth is huge so I meant that she could trap him in it before he got too high. Secondly I was never going to say that her lazor was stronger than amaterasu, you asked me how she could reach him and I gave you and answer. Finally one I forgot to mention before is that she could use the Crystal Imprisonment Wave since it seems to able to crystalize things in mid air which would mean that she could either crystallize Gaara and his sand or she would just crystalize Gaara's sand which would then result in him falling out of the sky which would then give Guren the chance to use any of her wild dance jutsu's, the giant hexagonal shuriken or the string of glory while she has an opening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
Gaara is the legend!!!
Why yes, yes he is

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-14-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hotarubi Hyuuga familiarize yourself with the new standards..specifically fanwanking is a crime now

you get one warning after this I start ordering you off your own topic

Old 08-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Hotarubi Hyuuga familiarize yourself with the new standards..specifically fanwanking is a crime now

you get one warning after this I start ordering you off your own topic
well I fail to see where I'm wanking, especially since Gaara is my favorite character. I haven't said anything on this thread that isn't true, if you can find a place where I have then I will apologize for that however, I see no reason for me to do that as of now.

Old 08-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well I fail to see where I'm wanking, especially since Gaara is my favorite character. I haven't said anything on this thread that isn't true, if you can find a place where I have then I will apologize for that however, I see no reason for me to do that as of now.
Blatant lie. Your profile says that your favorite character is Ino Yamanaka. Get out of here.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Blatant lie. Your profile says that your favorite character is Ino Yamanaka. Get out of here.
Well if you'd actually read any of my past post, you'd know that Ino is my favorite FEMALE character while Gaara is just my favorite character. I only put Ino down because A) I thought it would make more sense for a GIRL to be put down as my favorite character since I am a GIRL and B) when I first put that down Ino was my favorite character to use on NS2 since at the time I didn't know how to use Gaara.

So in closing it was not a lie, I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet, but thank you for reading my profile, for whatever reason you felt the need to or whatever.

And even if Ino was my over all favorite character that still wouldn't explain to me how I was fan wanking Guren when she's not even my favorite character, if you read on the OP is says that Gaara is my favorite character while Guren has my favorite jutsu so in the end Gaara still get more love from me than Guren does any day, however, I'm not going to ignore the fact of what she can do.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-14-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well if you'd actually read any of my past post, you'd know that Ino is my favorite FEMALE character while Gaara is just my favorite character. I only put Ino down because A) I thought it would make more sense for a GIRL for my put down as my favorite character since I am a GIRL and B) when I first put that down Ino was my favorite character to use on NS2 since at the time I didn't know how to use Gaara.

So in closing it was not a lie, I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet, but thank you for reading my profile, for whatever reason you felt the need to or whatever.
Well if that was the case, you're less credible than I thought.

Seems to me you just got caught in a lie and this is just bad improv. :lol And I read your profile because I had a feeling that you would have something other than what your post said. I'm not trying to get into a fight with you or anything, I'm just saying you should keep it consistent.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #32
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Well if that was the case, you're less credible than I thought.

Seems to me you just got caught in a lie and this is just bad improv. :lol And I read your profile because I had a feeling that you would have something other than what your post said. I'm not trying to get into a fight with you or anything, I'm just saying you should keep it consistent.
I edited my post and I'm not trying to get into a fight with you either, I'm just pointing out the fact that I did not lie and at this point I could really careless rather you believe that Gaara is my favorite character or not because as anyone can plainly see whenever there is a thread that ask who is your favorite character I say Gaara and Ino or just Gaara.

This is not improv, it is the 100% truth and I have absolutely no reason to lie.

and what exactly am I less credible for? because I neglected to change my profile details from what I written down when I first came here. Do you realize how much I actually pay attention to those details, well I'll tell you how much, none so excuse me if I haven't gotten around to changing them yet.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #33
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So you're given a warning for fanwanking and then get called out by another mod..oh wait no..hold on. The guys who are essentially the powers that run the BG's tell you to back off and your exact reaction to sit there and defiantly demand why not?

Really? Yeah no...

Hotarubi Hyuuga: You are hereby banned from discussing Gurren until November 1 2012 due to your own misconduct in this thread. Failure to obey this ban will result in you being temporarily section banned

you may also consider yourself ejected from this thread

this is not a request. Obey or be dealt with..it's that simple. We give our debaters a great deal of slack here both with how they speak to the staff and how they speak to each other, that is a right you are entitled too so long as you remain in the verses debate section. It is a right I will fight for you to have, however biased and fanwanking is a far more serious crime and when you are ordered to back down based on that and you fail to do so, and choose to continue then it becomes a situation for which you are merely causing a ruckus

consider yourself warned.. you are welcome to zealously defend your views but you will do within the Battle Grounds standards for debate and conduct and evidence not..outside them..Are we clear?

Old 08-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #34
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
So you're given a warning for fanwanking and then get called out by another mod..oh wait no..hold on. The guys who are essentially the powers that run the BG's tell you to back off and your exact reaction to sit there and defiantly demand why not?

Really? Yeah no...

Hotarubi Hyuuga: You are hereby banned from discussing Gurren until November 1 2012 due to your own misconduct in this thread. Failure to obey this ban will result in you being temporarily section banned

you may also consider yourself ejected from this thread

this is not a request. Obey or be dealt with..it's that simple. We give our debaters a great deal of slack here both with how they speak to the staff and how they speak to each other, that is a right you are entitled too so long as you remain in the verses debate section. It is a right I will fight for you to have, however biased and fanwanking is a far more serious crime and when you are ordered to back down based on that and you fail to do so, and choose to continue then it becomes a situation for which you are merely causing a ruckus

consider yourself warned.. you are welcome to zealously defend your views but you will do within the Battle Grounds standards for debate and conduct and evidence not..outside them..Are we clear?
OK then I won't comment on Gaara vs Guren, but I didn't ask why not, I asked you how was I fan wanking when Guren isn't even my favorite character.

So let me get this straight a BG is basically allowed to call me liar and just because I tried to defend myself I get banned from my own thread?

So instead of explaining to me how it was that I was wanking or what it was I did wrong, you ban me? Well you know what sir, you can call me rude, childish and all of that, but you know what I really don't care because this post right here will be my last on this site, but while I'm on here I'll just go ahead and say I have to say and you can ban be permanently after this because I won't be back.

My problem with this site, with you personally is that I find it funny that people like cult of personality are allowed to flame and talk about people, but when someone does it right back at him, here you come to the rescue and I mean every time. So he is allowed to flame people as much as he wants and nobody does anything to him, but when I try to defend myself against being called a liar and trying to figure out what I did wrong I get banned from my thread. Now tell me exactly where you don't see the bull in that?

You see I can admit when I'm wrong, I even said that I no doubt that Gaara could win and I basically stating a few things that Guren could to at least put up a fight, but oh no that's fanwanking. I state a few facts and its fanwanking right?

I didn't defiantly ask you why not, I simply told you that if I lied about anything on this thread that I would apologize, but since I didn't I found no reason to do that. So where in that did I defiantly ask you why not?

You know I've put up with a lot of crap on this site before, but this, really?

Yeah uh no and you know something else you can call me childish and immature right now because you know what I am feeling pretty darn petty right now.

You can infarct me, you can ban me, you can even put my user name up on a forum wanted poster for all I care because this is some bull and you know it.

To all the decent people on this site I'll miss you, but for the rest you oh you can bite it because I refuse to put up with anymore crap like this. I'll put up with cult the so called PIS and CIS crap, but the day I can't defend myself from being called liar is that day I walk out.

Goodbye and good day, you might as well go ahead and ban me because I won't be back, please believe that.

Old 08-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OK then I won't comment on Gaara vs Guren, but I didn't ask why not, I asked you how was I fan wanking when Guren isn't even my favorite character. [
Do you not see your conduct in this thread?

Quote:
So let me get this straight a BG is basically allowed to call me liar and just because I tried to defend myself I get banned from my own thread?
read the rules, when you enter the Battlegrounds you agree to handle yourself in a bit more abrasive thick skinned and competitive manner. You agree to basically debate based on honesty and determination arming yourself with the facts and the feats, while doing this you are accorded the. rights, shall we say that comes with that level of awareness. Entering this section then as per the standards that are stickied and should be read and you should have done so. All posters within this section are to abandon that Mister Rogers nonsense and start acting accordingly, you have the right to call COP out, providing you back that up..conversely he also has that right..knowing the risk

You however, failed to back up your assertions and carry a history of problematic behavior, armed with that reality I was called to take you to task for it..this is I believe the second time in my career as a moderator here I have to do this with you.. You are not a victim..you are acting out..get that through your head

Quote:

So instead of explaining to me how it was that I was wanking or what it was I did wrong, you ban me? Well you know what sir, you can call me rude, childish and all of that, but you know what I really don't care because this post right here will be my last on this site, but while I'm on here I'll just go ahead and say I have to say and you can ban be permanently after this because I won't be back.
perhaps you have never been dealt with in such a manner, You are a fool to assume I have any interest in perm banning you. You are being called out in public like this because open shaming has one of two affects: you learn and grow up and become a quality member of your community..or you get butthurt and you rage

it is a shame you have chosen..to do that

Quote:
My problem with this site, with you personally is that I find it funny that people like cult of personality are allowed to flame and talk about people, but when someone does it right back at him, here you come to the rescue and I mean every time. So he is allowed to flame people as much as he wants and nobody does anything to him, but when I try to defend myself against being called a liar and trying to figure out what I did wrong I get banned from my thread. Now tell me exactly where you don't see the bull in that?
Ah, I see the old "your bailing your friends out with your powers" nonsense, first of all CoP hardly needs official protection, any verses debater who takes himself seriously hardly needs a staffer to bail himself out of trouble. in fact as a community we tend to universally despise people who are favored by moderators..and distrust them immensely. So no, this isn't the case

As to him flaming any body he wants. Check yourself HH, On this section any debater has the right to call out someone...a spade is a spade you are not accorded any sensitivity and neither is he..it's not a crime to call a moron a moron(and noo I'm not calling you a moron)..it is however a crime to do what you did which was basically flame and insult someone who had the weight of evidence on their side..who was simply pointing out your own biased.

Quote:
I didn't defiantly ask you why not, I simply told you that if I lied about anything on this thread that I would apologize, but since I didn't I found no reason to do that. So where in that did I defiantly ask you why not?
You do realize I didn't ask you for an apology i asked you to back off calm down and think.. you failed
Quote:
You know I've put up with a lot of crap on this site before, but this, really?
You've put up with crap? You've put up with crap?! oh wake up the BG'ers have been through more crap in the last couple weeks than you have put up with in your entire career on this site... they carry on

drop your act

Quote:
You can infarct me, you can ban me, you can even put my user name up on a forum wanted poster for all I care because this is some bull and you know it.
What I know is that you are pitching a fit... because you got told, hard. What I see is someone who thinks he or she can play the victim simply put..I'm not allowing it

you will not sit here and baww when I gave you a chance as opposed to ejecting you from this thread and slapping your name up for action. No you will not sit here and spout off the same utter and complete nonsense a dozen other trolls before you have done so, no...you will not

you wanna leave? Get your ass off this site..go leave bail..but if you were really indignant at the "BS" you would have simply quietly walked out..

either you protest and remain..and try to change what you see is wrong..or you go..but bawwing about it in a thread off topic makes you look like nothing but a troll

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-15-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
Gaara wins.
Mother of god...Are you serious?

I'm assuming at this point you are a complete and utter troll because the alternative is that you suffer some form of deficiency of the mind that after being directly ordered to cease this nonsense immediately..you fail utterly to do so

get off the section..right now or be banned

Old 08-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #37
Infernal Lord
Ninja Academy Student

Infernal Lord is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok I've seen quite enough of this, I'm going to have to say that I will also be leaving this site not a great loos I know but things here are way too one sided. I don't usually post so i usually read other posts and I've read a little over 200 posts and have to say the debating system here is lop sided.

First the fact that someone came up with c.i.s or p.i.s is absurd. By these two certain things in the manga can't be used simply because one does agree with the out despite the fact that since it's in the manga its law. No certain things in the manga don't make since but if it's in the manga that is what it'll be despite how others feel. Like one person said that just because the manga says that naruto can destroy the universe with the rasengan is not valid however if he could in the manga then like it or not it is valid.

Next are the actual debates, they are not debates for the most part. people here don't use facts to support their arguments I've seen too many and have been in one myself. The "facts" used are the facts that a person could use a jutsu but not how they would use the jutsu in their given situation. For example the first hokage vs the fourth hokage each have never fought before but it is assumed that the first would win but no way to prove how he would stop ftg. But despite no one actually coming up with a counter that the first can use everyone just say he wins.
Debating is when both sides state an opinion then use facts and examples to support it. In this case that the 4th could blitz the first because the first has no speed or reaction feats.

Lastly is the debaters and administrators on this forum, there are rules here which are not enforced on certain people one being CoP and immortal watch dog in this case flaming under no circumstance should you insult another debater but these two have done this in at least 50 of the threads i've read and while its only speculation CoP does seem to have immortal in his back pocket because in every debate in which cult has insulted someone then was insulted back immortal only seemed to infract or warn the other debater but never cult who is guilty of the same and has on sever occasions come to cults rescue and while someone will say that I'm only making accusations go and look through cults debating history where ever he goes immortal is sure to follow.

My point is that I can't be part of a forum where some people have the favor of administration and that administration uses their power to threaten people who don't agree and don't enforce the rules for all so I'm also done here as well hop you fix this for future uses.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #38
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal Lord View Post
Ok I've seen quite enough of this, I'm going to have to say that I will also be leaving this site not a great loos I know but things here are way too one sided. I don't usually post so i usually read other posts and I've read a little over 200 posts and have to say the debating system here is lop sided.

First the fact that someone came up with c.i.s or p.i.s is absurd. By these two certain things in the manga can't be used simply because one does agree with the out despite the fact that since it's in the manga its law. No certain things in the manga don't make since but if it's in the manga that is what it'll be despite how others feel. Like one person said that just because the manga says that naruto can destroy the universe with the rasengan is not valid however if he could in the manga then like it or not it is valid.

Next are the actual debates, they are not debates for the most part. people here don't use facts to support their arguments I've seen too many and have been in one myself. The "facts" used are the facts that a person could use a jutsu but not how they would use the jutsu in their given situation. For example the first hokage vs the fourth hokage each have never fought before but it is assumed that the first would win but no way to prove how he would stop ftg. But despite no one actually coming up with a counter that the first can use everyone just say he wins.
Debating is when both sides state an opinion then use facts and examples to support it. In this case that the 4th could blitz the first because the first has no speed or reaction feats.

Lastly is the debaters and administrators on this forum, there are rules here which are not enforced on certain people one being CoP and immortal watch dog in this case flaming under no circumstance should you insult another debater but these two have done this in at least 50 of the threads i've read and while its only speculation CoP does seem to have immortal in his back pocket because in every debate in which cult has insulted someone then was insulted back immortal only seemed to infract or warn the other debater but never cult who is guilty of the same and has on sever occasions come to cults rescue and while someone will say that I'm only making accusations go and look through cults debating history where ever he goes immortal is sure to follow.

My point is that I can't be part of a forum where some people have the favor of administration and that administration uses their power to threaten people who don't agree and don't enforce the rules for all so I'm also done here as well hop you fix this for future uses.
Thanks for your speech, have fun with your life.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:15 AM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

The guy who invented PIS and CIS would be Rik Levins god rest his soul..a great comic book writer and one of the earliest verses debaters..ah and he did so with Serge the very first person to ever codify how we debate...this was about..twenty eight or so years back

The PIS amd CIS rules are there and make sense..every verses forum besides certain asylums use them...and it was created by an Otaku and a god damn comic book author...so really what the hell nonsense are you spewing?

as for your last example: No..such a statement would not be valid evidence..such a statement would be stupid

Quote:
if you stay too long in this section you may see that..however the rest of the Bg's actually has debaters who argue

Quote:
What I find amusing is the conspiracy theory where I back up someone I have very little interaction with...who tends to be habitually doing his thing which is pointing out bad debating or poor judgment or lack of intelligence in a way that nearly habitually skirts the rules here..if you think I wouldn't infract Ono for flaming the moment he walked across that line in a manner completely unjustified..then you're insane

you may also have noticed how infernal lord leaves out the outright flaming the other guy used...oh well dishonesty tends to be breed people who are willing to focus on one small part of the over all truth

Quote:
You seem to be under the impression that..the loss of someone who I have not seen post here in months and literally only returned to make a bunch of baseless accusations is somehow crippling or painful

you also seem to be under the impression that this administration cares about anything..or anyone specifically more than others..check yourself son, two months ago I took on half the management of this god damn entire forum to defend you..yes you..and every other BG'er out there...and I did specifically because I felt you were in legitimate danger

I didn't do this for CoP I did this forever single BG'er you..Hoturubi Hyuuga..Nightmare luffy..Mega and all the "quality" posters..as well..

I have no preferential love for any one debater beyond the entirety of all of you..and I have had the equivalent of the old yeller treatment.. as a result

so don't give me this crap..my record is littered with scars of battles I've fought for you..if you wanna take a stance against my anti Sesamestreet debate style agenda..you are more then welcome too. If you wanna call BS on my mod style? Hey be my guest, I consider myself your servant..honestly I do

but what I wont take lying down..is some half baked accusation of biased when everyone and anyone who knows anything about me knows I've gone to war for you people

hmm..naw knowing that I should probably post those Ryoma laughing across space gifs and just laugh at posts like this...but given how bad that appears out of context...perhaps one of my patented speeches serves more of a purpose

Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #40
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Black Panther vs Silver Surfer. Spider-man vs Firelord. Plot Induced Stupidity definitely exists.

Tags
crystal, gaara, guren, sand