Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sand vs Crystal
Gaara 12 80.00%
Guren 2 13.33%
Tie 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Gaara vs Guren

OK here is a fight I thought would interesting and upon thinking it over I realized that it could and would be fair fight between my favorite character Gaara and the girl with my favorite Jutsu Guren.

They are at the edge of the desert on the beach, Gaara starts in the desert while Guren starts standing on the water. They start 20 meters away from each other.

They have no knowledge of each other.

Who wins?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Garra wins. He can spam sand from the sky and bring the sand from under the water
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Garra wins. He can spam sand from the sky and bring the sand from under the water
listen I love Gaara and all, but he can't use wet sand and Guren can spam her crystal jutsu just as much as he can spam his sand. She able to turn any solid matter into crystal such as water and earth so what's stopping her from turning his sand into crystal?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Sabaku Soso! GG Guren

seriously guren has nothing on gaara and is a filler character that should not even exist.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

So your basically saying that Gaara wins because Guren is filler character?

I'm sorry but that isn't really a good reason to me.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
So your basically saying that Gaara wins because Guren is filler character?

I'm sorry but that isn't really a good reason to me.
No that was just to express my general dislike of fillercharacters.
Gaara wins because he can attack faster, longer and from more directions then guren ever could. His Range is superior. Guren trying to attack him would only result in her getting desert burialed into Sabaku Soso. And Crushed to death. His absolute defense handles anything guren can throw at him.

How would guren even get in range of gaara (i do not remember her having long range attacks so ignore this if she does. im not going to check because of my dislike of all fillers)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 03:36 AM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
No that was just to express my general dislike of fillercharacters.
Gaara wins because he can attack faster, longer and from more directions then guren ever could. His Range is superior. Guren trying to attack him would only result in her getting desert burialed into Sabaku Soso. And Crushed to death. His absolute defense handles anything guren can throw at him.

How would guren even get in range of gaara (i do not remember her having long range attacks so ignore this if she does. im not going to check because of my dislike of all fillers)
Well I really don't see why you dislike filler characters so much, but not liking them is no reason for you not to at least look up what they can do, especially if you're trying to argue the fact that they couldn't win.

To answer your question Guren had plenty of long ranged attacks and her crystal was not only able to stand up to Kakashi's lightning blade and a continuous barrage of rasengon (something that was able to break through Gaara's sand), but it was also able to trap the three tailed demon, even if it was only for a short amount of time.

If Gaara tries to crush her she could protect herself with the crimson fruit or trap him in the Jade Crystal Labyrinth. The simple fact of the matter is that Guren is able to turn solid matter into crystal so I don't really see what's stopping her from turning all the sand he throws at her into crystal.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well I really don't see why you dislike filler characters so much, but not liking them is no reason for you not to at least look up what they can do, especially if you're trying to argue the fact that they couldn't win.

To answer your question Guren had plenty of long ranged attacks and her crystal was not only able to stand up to Kakashi's lightning blade and a continuous barrage of rasengon (something that was able to break through Gaara's sand), but it was also able to trap the three tailed demon, even if it was only for a short amount of time.

If Gaara tries to crush her she could protect herself with the crimson fruit or trap him in the Jade Crystal Labyrinth. The simple fact of the matter is that Guren is able to turn solid matter into crystal so I don't really see what's stopping her from turning all the sand he throws at her into crystal.
Because the filler characters in naruto often make no sense have powers that go against the whole manga and have pointless storys which cant lead to any importent devolopment because then it would contradict the manga.(Bleach has some decent filler characters)

On to Kakashi vs Guren. Kakashi coulve just kamuid her to tobis dimension but that wouldve been a boring fight. (another reason why i hate fillers making the original charcters seem weaker or lamer). Also the lack of handseals she needs for her jutsu is weird.

There should be a limit to the amount she can turn into crystal at a time. none of the charcters in the arc have such largescale attacks as gaara. He could simply bury her like he did to kimimaru she wouldnt be able to do much in that position.

Her crystal also seems to break easily being broken by kakashis chidori and shino bugs. Gaaras sand should be able to crush the crystal to with guren along with it.(atleast in the video i saw)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Because the filler characters in naruto often make no sense have powers that go against the whole manga and have pointless storys which cant lead to any importent devolopment because then it would contradict the manga.(Bleach has some decent filler characters)

On to Kakashi vs Guren. Kakashi coulve just kamuid her to tobis dimension but that wouldve been a boring fight. (another reason why i hate fillers making the original charcters seem weaker or lamer). Also the lack of handseals she needs for her jutsu is weird.

There should be a limit to the amount she can turn into crystal at a time. none of the charcters in the arc have such largescale attacks as gaara. He could simply bury her like he did to kimimaru she wouldnt be able to do much in that position.

Her crystal also seems to break easily being broken by kakashis chidori and shino bugs. Gaaras sand should be able to crush the crystal to with guren along with it.(atleast in the video i saw)
Well you have to understand that her crystal was only able to be broken by Shino's bugs because Shino's bugs have the ability that if any of his bugs are able to lay eggs within a jutsu they have been killed in then their children will become immune to that jutsu which was why his new bugs were able to eat away at her crystal and make it weak enough for Kakashi's lightning blade to get through, but Gaara doesn't have Shino with him so he'd have to find another way to break through her crystal.

Secondly Guren starts over the water so if Gaara even tried to bury her in sand it would only get wet and become useless.

Lastly Guren probably could have an important part in the manga because A) she has more jutsu and IMO is a lot more interesting that most or all of the female characters that are "Canon" characters in the manga and B) since the kid that she chose to protect seems to have the ability to attract tailed beast, they could have use that in the manga or at least did something with him and 10 tailed demon or something. However, I'm not going to try and get you to change your mind because there are certain manga character I don't like, like Sasuke who seems to be able to get these outrageous power boost without so much as lifting a finger or doing any kind of training and sometimes even Naruto gets on my nerves because the amount of training he does doesn't match up with the power boost he gets either, I mean the nine tailed fox excuse can only get you so far while Lee the hardest working Ninja of them all barely gets jack squat.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well you have to understand that her crystal was only able to be broken by Shino's bugs because Shino's bugs have the ability that if any of his bugs are able to lay eggs within a jutsu they have been killed in then their children will become immune to that jutsu which was why his new bugs were able to eat away at her crystal and make it weak enough for Kakashi's lightning blade to get through, but Gaara doesn't have Shino with him so he'd have to find another way to break through her crystal.

Secondly Guren starts over the water so if Gaara even tried to bury her in sand it would only get wet and become useless.

Lastly Guren probably could have an important part in the manga because A) she has more jutsu and IMO is a lot more interesting that most or all of the female characters that are "Canon" characters in the manga and B) since the kid that she chose to protect seems to have the ability to attract tailed beast, they could have use that in the manga or at least did something with him and 10 tailed demon or something. However, I'm not going to try and get you to change your mind because there are certain manga character I don't like, like Sasuke who seems to be able to get these outrageous power boost without so much as lifting a finger or doing any kind of training and sometimes even Naruto gets on my nerves because the amount of training he does doesn't match up with the power boost he gets either, I mean the nine tailed fox excuse can only get you so far while Lee the hardest working Ninja of them all barely gets jack squat.
Atleast we agree on sasuke
In the video i watched her crystal dragons were shattered only by kakashi chidori. Shino bugs come a while after that.
If we are using filler material anyway then gaara could use his Absolute Attack: Shukaku Spear and just make a few dozen of it to break through Guren Crystal Defenses. The thing is Guren has to get closer to gaara to do any significant damage. 2nd Gaaras Absolute defense will guard from any long range attacks. Gaara bacisly just has to wait and sit until Guren comes Close enough to greet her with a Sand Tsunami>Sabaku Soso. While in the mean time she gets barraged by Shakaku Spears. And his Extra Special Chakra Infused Sand.

(off topic but its true that guren is one of the more tolerable filler characters but not yuukimaru hes your standard helpless weak key/steering wheel that cant do anything but start a amazing motor (in this case 3tails) if this ever occured in the manga they would just get nuked to bits by a TBB)

Edit: Now that I think of it how would anything ever hit gaara he can just fly and barrage her with sand and tire her out.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 08-14-2012 at 09:30 AM.
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

. Accidentally voted for Guren. Meant to vote Gaara.

Anyway, Sand Coffin. That's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
listen I love Gaara and all, but he can't use wet sand
Totally ignoring all those times he continued to use sand after it was completely soaked with blood. Not to mention that they're in a fuggin desert. No shortage of sand.

Quote:
Guren can spam her crystal jutsu just as much as he can spam his sand
When Guren is capable of covering a desert with crystal in five seconds or less let me know.

Quote:
She able to turn any solid matter into crystal such as water and earth so what's stopping her from turning his sand into crystal?
Being dead for one thing.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-14-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,721
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Unlimited sand from the desert and beach. Gaara could easily suffocate her with all that sand.
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
. Accidentally voted for Guren. Meant to vote Gaara.

Anyway, Sand Coffin. That's all.

Crimson Fruit or she just turns the sand he tries to crush her with into crystal


Totally ignoring all those times he continued to use sand after it was completely soaked with blood. Not to mention that they're in a fuggin desert. No shortage of sand.

for those of you who don't know what the edge of the desert means that means that beach bordering the ocean and since both sand and water are both made of solid matter that means that she doesn't have a shortage of crystal either

Also name me one time that Gaara has been able to use his sand properly when it was wet by water. That's my point, it has already been said that Gaara's sand virtually useless when its been wet by water


When Guren is capable of covering a desert with crystal in five seconds or less let me know.

she doesn't have to crystallize the entire desert, just the sand he throws as her

Being dead for one thing.

he has to be able to kill her first though now doesn't he
Don't get me wrong its not like don't believe that Gaara can somehow win, its not that at all, but because of the way that Guren's jutsu works I just don't see it being that easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Unlimited sand from the desert and beach. Gaara could easily suffocate her with all that sand.
Yes but at the same time Guren has an unlimited source of solid matter of which she can make her crystals out of and the beach and the desert aren't really two different places, its at the edge of the desert where the ocean starts so on end you have the desert and on the other end you have the ocean.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-14-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Crimson Fruit or she just turns the sand he tries to crush her with into crystal
Even supposing she lives long enough to crystallize the sand, doing so would merely encase her in a coffin of her own making.

Quote:
for those of you who don't know what the edge of the desert means that means that beach bordering the ocean and since both sand and water are both made of solid matter that means that she doesn't have a shortage of crystal either
Except that Guren needs jutsus to control crystals. Gaara just needs to stand there.

Quote:
Also name me one time that Gaara has been able to use his sand properly when it was wet by water. That's my point, it has already been said that Gaara's sand virtually useless when its been wet by water
There's no practical difference between water and blood. Suggesting that mere water is all it would take to cripple him is at best utterly retarded. Kill yourself.

Quote:
she doesn't have to crystallize the entire desert, just the sand he throws as her
Even supposing she lives long enough to crystallize the sand, all that would accomplish is her being crushed to death by her own crystals. Marvelous.

Quote:

he has to be able to kill her first though now doesn't he
Not a problem since she's utterly utterly utterly outclassed.

Quote:
because of the way that Guren's jutsu works I just don't see it being that easy.
Then you are blinded by your own idiocy.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Even supposing she lives long enough to crystallize the sand, doing so would merely encase her in a coffin of her own making.

Actually it wouldn't matter because Guren isn't affected by her own crystals


Except that Guren needs jutsus to control crystals. Gaara just needs to stand there.

Unlimited ammo is unlimited ammo


There's no practical difference between water and blood. Suggesting that mere water is all it would take to cripple him is at best utterly retarded. Kill yourself.

actually I'm quite intelligent and thought you would have known better then to get into a pissing match with me by now. We all know that there is little to know difference between blood and water in the real world, however within the Naruto world they specifically pointed out that when Gaara's sand has been wet by water it becomes Virtually useless, so it doesn't matter rather you or I think that blood wetting his sand should make it useless as well or not, because it doesn't, that's just the way it is and no thanks, but I wouldn't mind if you decided to end it for yourself instead, you know put yourself out of everyones misery.

Even supposing she lives long enough to crystallize the sand, all that would accomplish is her being crushed to death by her own crystals. Marvelous.

once again Guren can't be affected by her own crystals, however is she traps Gaara in her crystal and disolves them Gaara will disintegrate

Not a problem since she's utterly utterly utterly outclassed.

Then you are blinded by your own idiocy.

cult I have proven many times that your full of sh*t so lets not try and talk about who's an idiot here
Wow and to think that I almost believed that you were no longer a total tool, thank god I didn't follow through with that compliment I was going to give you.

However since I'm not quite ready for this thread to end yet, I'll continue to make points for Guren if no one else will because I'm too much fun with this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-14-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Actually it wouldn't matter because Guren isn't affected by her won crystals


Doesn't need to be affected by them to be trapped by them.

Quote:
Unlimited ammo is unlimited ammo
And being easily killed before you can use that ammo is being easily killed before you can use that ammo.

Quote:
actually I'm quite intelligent
Stopped reading here. Such a bald faced lie means you're just going to wank your way from start to finish.

Can someone ban this wanker? Or at least lock this travesty of a thread?
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post


Doesn't need to be affected by them to be trapped by them.

Not being affected by them means that she wouldn't be trapped by them, think sir please

And being easily killed before you can use that ammo is being easily killed before you can use that ammo.

Stopped reading here. Such a bald faced lie means you're just going to wank your way from start to finish.

would you like to tell me exactly where I lied?

Can someone ban this wanker? Or at least lock this travesty of a thread?
Oh what's that I heard, cults complaining again because someone called him on his crap?

Tell me when something new happens. Listen I'm going to tell you how this is going to go, you're going to keep insulting me and I'm going to keep poking fun at you while I debate with other people who might have something you know intelligent to say.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

So everyone intelligent agrees that Gaara wins handily?
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #19
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Oh what's that I heard, cults complaining again because someone called him on his crap?

Tell me when something new happens. Listen I'm going to tell you how this is going to go, you're going to keep insulting me and I'm going to keep poking fun at you while I debate with other people who might have something you know intelligent to say.
Well to ignore the cult guy and continue the debate what if gaaras just takes flight guren would turn into a kid trying to reach for the cookie jar :P only the child gets barraged by sand rain,waves and spears.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
So everyone intelligent agrees that Gaara wins handily?
They probably do, however, jumping on the bandwagon doesn't make you smart cult, it just means monkey see monkey do and cult you are that monkey.

I don't doubt that he can win, however since I did make this thread its within my best interest to make it last and I don't think a thread where everyone is on the same side will actually last very long.

cult, you know I can do this all day right? I mean you do know that I enjoy poking fun at you right?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
 

Tags
crystal, gaara, guren, sand


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.