Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #81
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool Re: Tournament of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenos View Post
(wait...where should I start from now? o.O )
(Save Joon from the explosion xD)
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #82
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

Phoenos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tournament of fate

(Hmmmm...naaah )
After finally finishing stretching, I yell out "alright Let's-" before noticing everyone's already started "Aww man..." I mumble "well, guess I'll just join in now" So for now I just hang back and watch, waiting to see if anyone will notice me...
Phoenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #83
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I then smile at you. "How pathetic you are! I guess i'll kill you." I take out one of my blades and coat it with a diamond coating right as you shoot the cannonballs at me. I slice the cannonball in half, causing it to not explode. More come at me and I make a diamond wall in front of them. Destroying them when they explode on my wall. I swipe my hand and a diamond spear comes at you. Right before it gets to joon, it ecplodes into a huge cage of diamond. It covers the ground. Instantly after that diamond spikes come in attempting to impale you. I know that will just delay you, so I turn to raiden and on my forehead you can see a number three. I run at you with my extra long sword and jumo into the air and start spinning in the air. Causing more force to my attack when i go straight down with my diamond coated sword to try and kill you. Spikes of diamond then come out under joon and attempt to impale him again. I look around and decide that isn't enough. I jump into the air and my body starts to get diamonds all over it. I put my hands together as they turn into wings of diamond. I fly higher into the air higher, And then turn mmy hands into diamond drills so I go very far down very fast. Causing an explosion that will kill both of you if hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*seeing his movements, my brain quickly reacted to your speed, when your about to cut me I push my self with all 6 of my arms to the right, avoiding your contact, I then pull my self up, and land back on the roof, when I see you prepare your body for an ultimate attack I quickly form a giant egg shill around the building, protecting everyone in from the explosion, I Then make roots of bones come out under the building and they travel towards the area Ace landed, the roots up root and form into antennas, particles charge up around the antennas and dark clouds form, dropping lightning bolts all around aces area.
As the diamonds come to impale me,i clap my hands and make a diamond dome around me. I then hear diamond coming from the ground so i take off the dome and jump in the air,avoiding them. I then hear the heart beat of another number."We seem to have a different heart beat then normal people." I then see logan fly to the sky and start to come down real fast.
"That does not look good." I am saved by raiden who shields me from the explosion."Thanks." I then take john and run away as i then aproch Phoenos."If you are not going to fight then move out of the way!!!"
I attempt to ram phoenos out of the way.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #84
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

The lock is not on anymore.
Meaning those who want to join are now free.
Only 1 spot left.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #85
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

"Eh, I'll do something" I reply, as Joon comes charging towards me. So I quickly dodge to the left a bit and stick out my leg while drawing my katana, trying to trip him up. I then swing my katana, planning to slice open Joon's stomach.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #86
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*The Egg shell cracks, turning into dust, I rip off the Mini Gun on the Helicopter, I see all the burning houses around the building, people on fire, Moms crying over there dead children, children crying over there dead parents*

War, war never changes........

*I look at ace now, locked in my lightning cell*

You don't deserve to live

Old 08-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #87
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Watching from afar*
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #88
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenos View Post
"Eh, I'll do something" I reply, as Joon comes charging towards me. So I quickly dodge to the left a bit and stick out my leg while drawing my katana, trying to trip him up. I then swing my katana, planning to slice open Joon's stomach.
I jump over you leg and block your katana with my claw that i pull out at the last second and keep running."Raiden,i'll leave logan to you. I will get john and the others to safety." I then hear another number's heart beat. I look over at a building and see a girl.
"I really hope she does not attack."
Old 08-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #89
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My thing isnt working, It is resending me back to the front page and i cant read you counters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #90
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I jump over you leg and block your katana with my claw that i pull out at the last second and keep running."Raiden,i'll leave logan to you. I will get john and the others to safety." I then hear another number's heart beat. I look over at a building and see a girl.
"Hmm...alright, nice block" I tell Joon as he runs past "Here, I'll help you with that, my abilities might come in handy here!" I yell at Joon as I run after him.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #91
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
My thing isnt working, It is resending me back to the front page and i cant read you counters.
Me too logan

I don't know where to hop in so I'll let you guys fight to the death

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #92
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
*stares back at the boy. I reach over at a nearby cable cord connecting to the street's lamp posts. I short circuit the lights, and all the lights go out*
Old 08-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #93
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

Yeah... it does the same here unless I press the "read first unread" button thingy
Old 08-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #94
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Let's all wait until logan counters ok.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #95
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

Sounds good
Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #96
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I reported the error on the technical issues part. But I can t counter until i can read everything. Which i cant do due to the error.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #97
animelover
Jonin

That's because I caused a short circuit. lol
Old 08-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #98
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Re: Tournament of fate

I'm having the same problem as Logan, but all he needs to do is quote someone in the 1st page, delete everything and read the last posts on the bottom.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #99
Phoenos
Ninja Academy Student

Seems to be working for me now, I can go to every page
Old 08-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #100
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah me too lol