Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #41
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tournament of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
How twisted your parents were in your backstory.
I know D:
(this isn't my character from the first multiverse tournament )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #42
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*I grasped the grip of my FamasG5 with my right hand and I grip the pistol grip with my left hand, I lower my hood with one of my skeletal arms, horns start to grow out of my forehead*

Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #43
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea. But they were terrible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #44
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I watch as the guy who got the helecopter thrown at him transforms. "Your uglier than before." Joon then gets here. "U ready to fight?"

Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #45
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Where is Joon xD
Old 08-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #46
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

he is pming apperantly

Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #47
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Can I join? I want to be number 6

Name:Larliet
Number: 6

Weapon: Bladed Tonfas

Powers:
Electricity, Magnent, Inhanced speed.

Personality:
Generally laid-back, observer-type. She likes to watch the world unfold.

Back story:
A typical loner by choice, Larliet has always stood back and watched from afar the affairs between people. There has always been something a bit "off" about her.

Description:
She wears a dark blue cloak. Underneath, she has on a silver bra-top, covered with a black fishnet shirt, black tights with wide dark blue strips with thin silver strip in-between the strips, with black combat boots. Hair is jet black in a loose and messy bun. Smokey eyeshadow. Dark blue eyes.

Last edited by animelover; 08-13-2012 at 02:21 PM.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #48
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*as 2 Horns grow out of my head, 4 really tiny spikes grow out under my eyes, a total of 8, my elbows start to pop out, and form into the shape of Katana blades, particles start to surround my horns, Kataelbows, and the barrel if my FamasG5, they start to form into red lightning*

Old 08-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #49
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post

Weapon: Stainless Steel Tonfas

Powers:

Fire Manipulation, regeneration, limited intangibility.

Personality:

Back story:

A typical loner by choice, Larliet has always stood back and watched from afar the affairs between people. There has always been something a bit "off" about her.

Description:

She wears a dark blue cloak. Underneath, she has on a silver bra-top, covered with a black fishnet shirt, black tights with wide dark blue strips with thin silver strip in-between the strips, with black combat boots. Hair is jet black in a loose and messy bun. Smokey eyeshadow. Dark blue eyes.
Stainless steel is pretty weak just make it bladed
Old 08-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #50
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Nobody else join!!!!!!
I am keeping a spot for one more person.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #51
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I look at logan."Why fight? Are you one of the numbers?"
Old 08-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #52
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post

Weapon: Stainless Steel Tonfas

Powers:
Fire Manipulation, regeneration, limited intangibility.

Personality:

Back story:

Description:
Regeneration is banned because once somebody regenerated from a piece of their brain and some organs to their full self

Old 08-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #53
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

So is intangibility, but ya know. If it works, why not.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #54
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Make another character.
I did not know it was banned.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #55
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Joon, can I use a picture for my description?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #56
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #57
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I look at logan."Why fight? Are you one of the numbers?"
"Of course!" I then look as my other enemy continues transforiming. I put my hands on my swaords and I am ready to fight.

Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #58
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Make another character.
I did not know it was banned.
You might wanna pm her lolz.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #59
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Regeneration is banned because once somebody regenerated from a piece of their brain and some organs to their full self
LMAO wow
I wanted to be like Katt from X-men
k 'I'll fix it
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #60
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*I start to walk forward towards everybody*