Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default New Tattoo.

So I went to get some food with my mom, and I had my feet on the dash. I was in flip flops and I noticed the color of my tattoo flaking off. (the tattoo that I've had for a year or two)
It's all scarred up too, cause the guy that did it pressed too hard. But anyways, it made me think about retouching the one I have and possibly getting a new one. I need ideas! I don't know what I should get or where to put it.

Edit: and since this is on the subject, what would you get if you wanted a tattoo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Black King; 07-26-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: New Tattoo.

Flame, lightning bolt, idk...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Okay, something not boyish. xD

Thinking about my wrist.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

idk... flower, bird...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I would draw you something for a tattoo..buuut I can't =/
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My tennis coach has a Japanese symbol for honor on it. I thought it was pretty badass.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
My tennis coach has a Japanese symbol for honor on it. I thought it was pretty badass.
I thought about something like longevity in Kanji. Don't know if it would suit me, though.

Spoiler:

Old 07-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Whatever you do, don't make it something toolish.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

stop using the fake tattoos then :P
loljk
I had already thought up the tattoos I want to get, where some of them will go, I have no idea:
Oslek Crest-maybe upper arm
Van Halen symbol-back in the shoulder area
Medieval dragon-back in the other shoulder area
Wheel of Time symbol-maybe neck
Maybe the Murderdolls symbol as well

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #10
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Get "Black King" stylized across your shoulder

I would get black wings on my back
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Tattoo of me. :3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #12
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Toolish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Tattoo of me. :3
Perfect! I'll get it on my back like Steve-O! xD jk.

I'm thinking about the symbol for scorpio. Not the ugly scorpion, the the m thing with a pointy tail. Get it on my right wrist, since I have one of my left foot.
Spoiler:
I dunno though.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Like tribal symbols and markings on your elbow.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:46 AM   #14
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't go with the scorpio sign. Horoscope tattoos are kinda cliche IMO.

I would never get a tattoo, but if I were to get one, I'd get some ancient Latin text done.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Like tribal symbols and markings on your elbow.
Yeah, that's manly and gross. xD It would hurt too cause the skin is so tight on your elbow. It's like right on the bone.

Foot is one of the most painful places to get tatted, and no one told me till afterwards. It SUCKED. Kinda wonder if my wrist would feel the same way as my foot did...>__>

Old 07-27-2012, 01:50 AM   #16
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Yeah, that's manly and gross. xD It would hurt too cause the skin is so tight on your elbow. It's like right on the bone.

Foot is one of the most painful places to get tatted, and no one told me till afterwards. It SUCKED. Kinda wonder if my wrist would feel the same way as my foot did...>__>
My mom has a name of a deceased friend all the way around her wrist, she said it didn't hurt. Then again, she gave birth to two children naturally.
It was just an annoying pain she said, but since you are not new to tattoos, I'm sure you know that.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:50 AM   #17
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Don't get anything that you can't cover up with shorts and a shirt if you plan on getting a white collar job in the future.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #18
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't go with the scorpio sign. Horoscope tattoos are kinda cliche IMO.

I would never get a tattoo, but if I were to get one, I'd get some ancient Latin text done.
I was thinking maybe kanji for scorpion too to switch it up and not be so cliche, but that just makes me think of Sasori. =/ It's still a possibility.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Now that you've mention Sasori, I'd get Sasuke/Orochimaru Manda summoning tattoo on my wrist, that would be awesome!
Also, tomoe tattoo seems kinda cool too.

Last edited by Maruko; 07-27-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #20
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Now that you've mention Sasori, I'd get Sasuke/Orochimaru Manda summoning tattoo on my wrist, that would be awesome!
Also, tomoe tatttoo seem kinda cool too.
Hopefully no one calls us out on this for being stupid, but my brother has the curse mark on his neck. I know it sounds dumb and a future regret but it's more of a symbol of self-restraint and internal boundaries. I like it, and I was hoping he'd be okay with me getting a matching one.
There's currently a local tattoo artist living in my house right now, his building has a shop on the main level and his living quarters upstairs that went up in flames. It's really cool having him here, but also tempting. I'm sure my mother would approve but I don't want to have to put up with something dumb on my body when I'm 60.

tl;dr: Don't make fun of my brother for a Naruto tattoo. ;_;