Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Character Birthdays

I'm just gonna put this here.

I remember when characters got write-ups for their birthdays, and I always liked that. I noticed that either 1) recent characters don't or 2) some/lesser characters don't get anything more than a notification.

I'd like to start doing that if that's cool beans with everyone. Just putting information on their birthday notifications that explains who the character is, etc, and maybe some images from an official source (Viz, Hulu, whatever.)

So..yeah.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Character Birthdays

Don't they have a Character's event thread for that?

If not, then yes this seems like a good idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes...Yamato always seem to be forgotten.....

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...83#post6183383

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

What I mean is if on the homepage you scroll to the bottom you can see that it says Yamato has a birthday, or whatever. If you click they used to tell you about the character and show pictures, but don't anymore.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Oh I see
Yea that'd be awesome

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ya....I don't see the pics or the b-day link anymore....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #7
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

The page is still there, I find it all the time when on my daily routine to find illegal images. At least, it shows pics of the character, information about them, and what they have done that's significant in the manga storyline.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I'm fine with this idea. Much of the character events are very out of date so they need a bit of an update. You got my vote KGT!
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Good idea, but if this forum becomes a viz one. God, that will be a LOT of characters.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sounds good to me. It'b be nice to have that here.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

I thought I already accomplished that. >.>
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, before I joined the forums I always checked the write-up when it was a certain character's birthday, and I always enjoyed them.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote