Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Tatsuyama
Freshmen Academy Student

Tatsuyama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Exclamation Advancements

How do i advance from freshman academy student?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tatsuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Advancements

The title of Freshmen Academy Student is based on the total number of posts made by you. Make a total of 31 posts and you'll advance to Ninja Academy Student.

From there, the post requirement ranges are as follows:

Freshmen Academy Student 0-30
Ninja Academy Student 31-60
Academy Graduate 61-99
Apprentice Genin 100-250
Genin 251-400
Genin Elite 401-499
Chunin Exam Participant 500-850
Chunin 851-1190
Veteran Chunin 1191-1490
Chunin Exam Proctor 1491-2000
Special Jonin Candidate 2001+

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ashen; 12-12-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i am chunin exam proctor at 1600.... ^

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
Braxton4715
Chunin

Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I thought it was based on the number of rep you got

Now it's my turn to take the lead and all of you could watch me from the background ~ Sakura

Cool People
Remion18
Trill Femme
Crair Uchiha
K. Sasuke
C. Kisno
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka :3

Braxton4715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #5
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

no it is from number of posts
where is mine?

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

. . .do you ever get out of being a Special Jonin Candidate?

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmm

Thought there was an ANBU one

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #8
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

^I-I want to be ANBU. I'd seal for that..

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #9
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

It would be nice if I could make actual Jonin instead of just a candidate...-_-
I'd feel more accomplished that way

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
The title of Freshmen Academy Student is based on the total number of posts made by you. Make a total of 31 posts and you'll advance to Ninja Academy Student.

From there, the post requirement ranges are as follows:

Freshmen Academy Student 0-30
Ninja Academy Student 31-60
Academy Graduate 61-99
Apprentice Genin 100-250
Genin 251-400
Genin Elite 401-499
Chunin Exam Participant 500-850
Chunin 851-1190
Veteran Chunin 1191-1490
Chunin Exam Proctor 1491-2000
Special Jonin Candidate 2001+
When am I getting Jonin or custom rank?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #11
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

I would like to know that too...

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #12
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I've been a Special Jonin Candidate for like 2+ years now...I remember when ranks first came out
Old 12-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #13
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

I've seen Special Jonin Candidate on people who have been around for a long time...is there any way to change that?

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #14
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
I've seen Special Jonin Candidate on people who have been around for a long time...is there any way to change that?
no there isn't, a mod would have to change it for you
Old 12-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #15
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

I see. Thank you for the info

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ