Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
tbag_x3
Freshmen Academy Student

tbag_x3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How obito could've survived the rocks.

So IF the theory tobi = obito is true, there is an explanation to why he is still alive

My theory is=

The rikudou sennin had 2 sons and created many things using the Shadow style and the Light style
So when he passed away the one with the rinnegan had the shadow style
the one with fierce life energy possessed the light style
Their blood was passed on and the one with fierce life energy became the senju clan
the one with the rinnegan became the Uchiha (explains why sharingan can go to rinnegan)

Obito died, obviously but where he died is the place Zetsu was "born".
Zetsu was made by hashirama senju's DNA. That makes him possess Light energy

Light style= To instill life into forms
Shadow style= To create forms out of nothingness

So my guess is zetsu revived him by putting his black left side into obito so that hes back alive. So he has uchiha + senju so that explains why he can use Izanagi

Honestly, it would suck if he was obito because it would've been to easy to guess. although its not impossible. I just made this theory assuming tobi = obito was right. i dont believe it though.
tbag_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan
Default Re: How obito could've survived the rocks.

Good theory, makes sense. I don't think we've seen Tobi's left side yet. o-o

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbag_x3 View Post
So IF the theory tobi = obito is true, there is an explanation to why he is still alive

My theory is=

The rikudou sennin had 2 sons and created many things using the Shadow style and the Light style
So when he passed away the one with the rinnegan had the shadow style
the one with fierce life energy possessed the light style
Their blood was passed on and the one with fierce life energy became the senju clan
the one with the rinnegan became the Uchiha (explains why sharingan can go to rinnegan)

Obito died, obviously but where he died is the place Zetsu was "born".
Zetsu was made by hashirama senju's DNA. That makes him possess Light energy

Light style= To instill life into forms
Shadow style= To create forms out of nothingness

So my guess is zetsu revived him by putting his black left side into obito so that hes back alive. So he has uchiha + senju so that explains why he can use Izanagi

Honestly, it would suck if he was obito because it would've been to easy to guess. although its not impossible. I just made this theory assuming tobi = obito was right. i dont believe it though.
i didnt quite get that part. how was he created?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Obito is not Tobi

WHY WOULD HE BE SOO EVIL AND HOW WOULD HE GET SO STRONG TO FACE MINATO
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
NarutoAnime
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoAnime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Obito is Tobi, like seriously..
NarutoAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maybe this person doesn't read the manga so you didn't have to spoil it for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

new members always bumping dead threads like a month or two after the manga answers the threads question

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #8
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, Tobi definetly fits the charicteristics of Obito. He had only one eye, hes a Uchiha, and he is able to do similar things with his sharingan like kakashi (the blackhole). Then again we dont entirely know if Tobi truly is Obito because there really hasnt been enough concrete evidence. For all we know he could be some other one eyed uchiha.
SenjuUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
Rinn3gan
Ninja Academy Student

Rinn3gan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Its beyond confirmed that Tobi is Obito... Do you not read the Manga? Check Chapter 608. Its when Kakashi and Obito are fighting. Kakashi is shocked and thought he died, but he is clearly alive.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-08-2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Please keep this in spoilers. Not everyone knows Tobi's identity.
Rinn3gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #10
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Tobi's split personality is real, just like Zetu.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
Rinn3gan
Ninja Academy Student

Rinn3gan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just back tracked a lot of the manga, and I came across the back story on Obito. Madara (The real one) who was in his very old age explains that even he was surprised he wasn't totally crushed by the boulder. He was lucky to survive.

So there is no need for a theory, it was more of a lucky turn of events for Obito.
Rinn3gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

His eye's might have used the portal ability

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #13
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:
madara save obito as explain on the manga then madara fuze obitos body with hashiramas cells. end result obito lives.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-17-2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: use spoilers please
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light style, rinnegan, shadow style, tobi, zetsu