Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Some random theory thought

You're all gonna think I'm crazy but with my imagination anything's possible (daydreaming is a hobby of mine) :

Okay say tobi is sasuke's uncle who ran away to the hidden mist village (taking control of the mizukage) but fell in love with some ninja and had a daughter who had a boy's name (don't ask me why) and she had some weird dojustsu kekkei genkai that was caused by mixing the uchiha bloodline with some random bloodline her grandma had (mother's side) and the only other person who had it was the Six Page's daughter (yes daughter!)
[You see the daughter is the eldest and she had a daughter who married an uzumaki thus making naruto and sasuke distantly related] anyway..........
the mystery girl's family died in a fire except her dad, he survived but she didn't know it cuz she was seven plus her dad's body was burned so he needed a new one (obito). Anyway this girl (sasuke's cousin) and her kekkei genkai is of equal match with the sharigan because they're opposites

the girl is like a mixture of sasuke and naruto (she looks like an uchiha but with blue eyes)

the theory is a lot longer than this but i decided to give you all an idea and no I am not on anything

So what crazy theory do you guys have

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-06-2012 at 06:09 PM.
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Some random theory thought

don't want to spoil who Tobi is for you since he already revealed himself in the manga but I can tell you that your theory is impossible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Some random theory thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
don't want to spoil who Tobi is for you since he already revealed himself in the manga but I can tell you that your theory is wayyy off
oh I'm well aware of that, i know its obito this is more of some weird daydream i had than a theory. Maybe I should have had a different title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-06-2012 at 06:35 PM.
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
theory of theories