Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Hokage vs Hokage(S)
Hashirama 4 36.36%
Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #41
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Hashirama vs Team Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I AM SOOOO GLAD YOU MADE THAT POINT!!! What Muu and the other edos did is and ADVANCED style fo edo tensi. Tobirama was the WORST at edo tensi. He would have to do at LEAST what Oro did but longer and it would be weaker.

the summonings will not do much when the forest/pollen is raised

Hashirama can use wood dome and wood clones. ANything Yamato can do Hashirama can do better

Lol get it I made a song reference
You don't know that for sure. How do you know it'll take longer? Maybe he needs more DNA for his jutsu than Oro and Kabuto? Maybe he can't bind the people to his will? You don't know for sure that it'll take longer. All we know is that Tobirama invented the jutsu, and Oro and Kabuto somehow made it better. We don't know in what aspect they made it better, though.

Raised? Pollen can't be raised. Also the Kages won't just stand there, Gama can leap up + he has a tanto/short sword/whatever it's called. Hiruzen has fire style etc. They can still fight against it. Oonoki resisted against the pollen jutsu. It's not impossible. Show me HOW the forest kills the kages. Not just "it can be raised". How exactly does it beat the kages?

About Yamato and Hashirama: Can't be sure about that. The only jutsu we know both Yamato and Hashirama can use is the Tailed Beast jutsu. Everything else, we can only guess at. Yamato might have more jutsu to his liking.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

thats why in the OP I gave the terms of using edo tensi

You said before that that the trees grew bigger ... I thought you did ???

With the Prep the ninjas would walk start in Advent of flowing trees.

yamato and Hashirama BOTH....

wood clone
wood locking wall (wood dome)
great forest tecnique
abilities to control bijju
navity of a world of trees....

really any technique yamato can do so can Hashirama only imagination bounds Hashirama

Hashirama uses his prep to fill Konoha in Advent of following trees. As soon as the hookages start to battle the pollen takes affect

Good luck summoning when Mei (and techincially not even Onoki) could not use hand seals
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is one of Hashirama's jutsu and In my opinion ONE OF THE STRONGEST JUTSU EVER!!!

Without it he loses though

Not only does the jutsu make a HUGE FOREST the forest spreads off massive abounts of pollen to knockout the kages

Tobirama has to have time to summon Madara
1- will Tobirama summon such a foe right off the bat?
They have intent to kill right (correct me if im wrong) so against a powerfull foe like hashi why not go all out from the beginning.
2- summon the strengtth and energy and courage to use it
Doesnt he just need to make the handseals and spend the chakra?
3- First the coffin comes up
4- Then he has to due whatever he has to do to activate it ( put a kunai in it)
IF Tobirama can do this he HAS TO STAND STILL!! Plus he has to do it BEFORE advent of following trees
What is stopping him from doing it untop and bunta or katsuyu . Or while gaara holds him up with his sand.

Due to pollen: Garra and Tsunade would defeinetly be out
Minato MAY be able to warp himself out ( warping another ninja would be a stretch)
Why its instant teleporting. He warped a baby naruto with him back when tobi attacked konoha.
Tobirama is too busy using edo and we have not seen "THE WILL OF FIRE" out of him.
Would it be farfetched to assume he has it. I mean he is hashi brother and a senju.Tobirama could also just use the water jutsu which hes famous for.

Minato does not usually summon Gama for 1v4 but evven if he did the pollen would effect Gama as well
Bunta still stands well above the forest even if he did fall assleep/get knocked out.

Tell me how Team Hokage beat that jutsu then I will admit defeat...
They could avoid it:
By gaara lifting them in the air like he did against madaras advent.
By minato teleporting the pollen away like the Tailed beast bomb (ok thats debatable)
Minato teleporting the others to safety considering gaaras had enough time lift everyone . and that everyone is tagged like you said yourself minato could probably teleport everyone to safety because his teleporting is instant.
Summoning Bunta/ Standing on katsuyu giant summons which also stand above forests.

Just like in the manga the kages wouldnt be defeated just by using advent.
If they do pull madara off hashirama loses because he can do the wood release too and a ton of other stuff.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Not even Mei could make the handseals Onoki barely did
The fact that the trees/pollen would be in affect right when the battle starts so using summonings would be extremely difficult
Have fun warping when he is under the pollen's effect... where would he teleport to?
Tobirama and Hashirama are similar but not alike. For one Tobirama does not have earth style much less wood style. Also making seals would be hard and he would be sluggish so Hashirama would bind him... Unlike Madara he is not messing around
How is Gama summoned when Minato is full of Pollen
How does Minato teleport the pollen away? The pollen was not even visible. Plus he would have to teleport a lot of it since Hashirama had full prep and can fill the Leaf with pollen. Minato would need instant contact and we do not know if he can tleport all of them much less himself
Old 08-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #45
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Not even Mei could make the handseals Onoki barely did
The fact that the trees/pollen would be in affect right when the battle starts so using summonings would be extremely difficult
Have fun warping when he is under the pollen's effect... where would he teleport to?
Tobirama and Hashirama are similar but not alike. For one Tobirama does not have earth style much less wood style. Also making seals would be hard and he would be sluggish so Hashirama would bind him... Unlike Madara he is not messing around
How is Gama summoned when Minato is full of Pollen
How does Minato teleport the pollen away? The pollen was not even visible. Plus he would have to teleport a lot of it since Hashirama had full prep and can fill the Leaf with pollen. Minato would need instant contact and we do not know if he can tleport all of them much less himself
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Hashirama actually has to make the forest before making the pollen? The forest is fast, but not instantaneous. The forest starts at the user and spreads. It doesn't just appear from the ground. By the time the forest reaches the Kages, they'll have plenty of time to summon Madara, Bunta and Katsuyu. (Even having a forest nearby doesn't matter.) (I'm pretty sure he needs to make the forest before the pollen, but feel free to correct me)

Hashirama is strong, but this is too hard for him. If it was a one on one, it would have been different.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #46
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Hashirama has full prep so he uses the time to set up the forest and release pollen
sooooo pollen would already be in the air
Old 08-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #47
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hashirama has full prep so he uses the time to set up the forest and release pollen
sooooo pollen would already be in the air
Having full prep and using the jutsu are two different things. Are you saying the jutsu and everything is already set up? So what exactly does Hashirama do? Sit there and count clouds? xD

Also, if it's already set up. Why would the Kages walk into the village? They would just summon everything outside the village.

I really thought he didn't use the jutsu until Team Kage gets there. If he did, then Team Kage just summons everything outside. Which is it, jutsu already there or he uses the jutsu once the Kages get to the village?

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

If he chooses he can... After all he has FULL PREP

I just gave them a sceniro. I tried to help them out As much as I could. They are at the gate for pete sake its not like they are in the center of the village.

Hashirmama can do either!!! I am just saying whay he can do with his prep. If I was him I would use my prep to fill the place with pollen. The kages start at the gate (POOF) Like a puff of smoke they appear there. They are not walking in the battle starts once they are at the gate
Old 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #49
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hashirama's the best but this is too much for him. This is Hiruzen in his prime who by hype would already be a challenge but you add in Hashirama's little brother, the best known medical ninja, and Minato, and you've made this way too unbalanced.

If pollen is a problem Tobirama can literally flood the ENTIRE forest to get rid of it, so no knockouts here. Hashirama's genjutsu basically becomes a game of freeze tag for the fastest shinobi in the Narutoverse. Any other wood release attacks can be snapped like twigs by Tsunade or burnt to hell by a full powered Hiruzen who's got a bunch of ninjutsu we've probably never seen, complete mastery of taijutsu, and chakra so potent it disturbs the atmosphere when it gets released. Not to mention these are four brilliant minds (with complete intel) against one. Any one of these shinobi could be a potential threat against Hashirama (minus Tsuande) so I don't think it's fair to put them all together.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #50
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If he chooses he can... After all he has FULL PREP

I just gave them a sceniro. I tried to help them out As much as I could. They are at the gate for pete sake its not like they are in the center of the village.

Hashirmama can do either!!! I am just saying whay he can do with his prep. If I was him I would use my prep to fill the place with pollen. The kages start at the gate (POOF) Like a puff of smoke they appear there. They are not walking in the battle starts once they are at the gate
Just one thing: Define "Full prep". I'm curious about your definition of full prep. Did Hashirama sit in a spa before the battle or something? xDD jk.

There's a difference. A really big one. If the jutsu exists there, then the Kages would summon everything outside the range of it. If you wanna get technical, then they do it the first step after going through the gate (if not in the gateway itself).

If the jutsu doesn't exist and Hashirama starts doing the seals once they enter, they can still summon as it takes time for the forest to reach them.
You didn't really answer my question. Does Hashirama start the seals AKA he starts fighting once the Kages enter the battlefield OR is the battlefield full of pollen and trees before the Kages enter (sort of like a trap).

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Hashirama can use prep in however he wants. He could fill the leaf with traps but that is risky and would destroy his own village that he made

They can not summon outside of the range. They start in the leaf near the gate. The pollen is instant especially since Hashirama already made the trees and pollen. THe pollen would take effect can they would at least be very sluggish. By the time they make seals the wood style branches binds or smashes them

The battlefield is already full of pollen.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #52
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hashirama can use prep in however he wants. He could fill the leaf with traps but that is risky and would destroy his own village that he made

They can not summon outside of the range. They start in the leaf near the gate. The pollen is instant especially since Hashirama already made the trees and pollen. THe pollen would take effect can they would at least be very sluggish. By the time they make seals the wood style branches binds or smashes them

The battlefield is already full of pollen.
So what sort of battle is this? xD You're putting people into the face of a jutsu. xDD It's not about unfair, it's more like you're doing everything you can to make Hashirama win, no offense intended.

What if I do something like "Konohamaru vs. Madara" and say Madara's face starts about 1 cm from Konohamaru's rasengan? (Madara might still win, but you get the point. xD) That's kinda what you're doing here. You're putting them into the jutsu without giving them a chance to fight. This can't really be called a fight unless both sides start off at the same time. You said you're not putting them in the center of the village, but it doesn't make a difference. You're starting them off under the effects of a jutsu.

Also, no, it doesn't kill them. Minato throws a kunai into air and FTGs into the sky. Summons Bunta in the sky. Everyone climbs on and a few seconds is all that's needed to get Madara there. Pollen can't be raised. I haven't seen Hashirama raise a whole forest up that high. Even Madara didn't do that. Madara knocked them down into the pollen using Susanoos. I don't think Hashirama has Susanoos. Wood style branches are easy to defend against. A few rasengans and Tsunade's punches along with Hiruzen's fire style guards while Tobirama summons Madara.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

MADARA WOULD CRUSH!!!! Kabuto survied Naruto's rasengan. Its not like I did not give the kages a chance! Minato can leave the area they all have tags and some slugs

Hashirama can use prep in any way he wants... Minato could tag every inch of the village but that does not gurantee a win

Unless Tobirama can tell him about the jutsu Minato would have no clue to throw his FTG kunai in the air. Even if Minato could find the strenght to do that A wood style branch would catch/block/knock it back down
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #54
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
MADARA WOULD CRUSH!!!! Kabuto survied Naruto's rasengan. Its not like I did not give the kages a chance! Minato can leave the area they all have tags and some slugs

Hashirama can use prep in any way he wants... Minato could tag every inch of the village but that does not gurantee a win

Unless Tobirama can tell him about the jutsu Minato would have no clue to throw his FTG kunai in the air. Even if Minato could find the strenght to do that A wood style branch would catch/block/knock it back down
A rasengan to the head is an instant kill. Only a few people can survive that. Madara might, but that doesn't mean you can make threads like that. You say that, yet you contradict yourself in the next two paragraphs. xDD Which is it? Can the Kages fight or is the fight over with to begin? I don't wanna argue if the Kages lose even before they even start. xD (I dunno if you realize it but that's what you're saying.)

Minato would throw the kunai so he can gain altitude and be away from the wood. As for knocking it down, there will be multiple kunai (plural). I think he can get a few past the branches. Also, Oonoki resisted the jutsu for a bit. If Hiruzen can resist, then he can burn away the pollen flowers/trees around themselves.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

THis is not a Madara vs Konohamaru so lets drop that

Pollen is already activiated before match. That is not an automatic win but close to

(Just proving how much of a boss he is)
Old 08-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #56
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
THis is not a Madara vs Konohamaru so lets drop that

Pollen is already activiated before match. That is not an automatic win but close to

(Just proving how much of a boss he is)
*facepalm* No this just proves you are a Hashirama wanker and want to make him seem tougher, so you set up nearly impossible conditions for the other team to win. Why didn't you just change this thread to Hashirama vs. the entire Narutoverse except for Onoki? Then you could claim that Hashirama can beat the entire shinobi world because they get summoned into his pollen.

Having said that aside, the Hokage still win Tobirama recognizes the pollen jutsu and spits out a ton of water covering the Hokage in a kind of mini water dome. They then all boss summon putting them above the forest.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #57
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
*facepalm* No this just proves you are a Hashirama wanker and want to make him seem tougher, so you set up nearly impossible conditions for the other team to win. Why didn't you just change this thread to Hashirama vs. the entire Narutoverse except for Onoki? Then you could claim that Hashirama can beat the entire shinobi world because they get summoned into his pollen.

Having said that aside, the Hokage still win Tobirama recognizes the pollen jutsu and spits out a ton of water covering the Hokage in a kind of mini water dome. They then all boss summon putting them above the forest.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with this too. It does not prove "how much of a boss he is". It just proves that he's not strong enough to win a fight unless put in a specific scenario where everything goes his way.

Anyway, aside from Tobirama being able to use water dragon and Hiruzen using his fire jutsu to cause some damage before the pollen kicks in, Minato can still throw a kunai into the air. FTG doesn't take any seals and I'd say is faster than Dust element. Oonoki has to get that prism thingy in his hands before launching it. FTG is instantaneous. Minato can warp to the air and summon Bunta. After the stems were destroyed, everyone woke up (in their fight against Madara). Through this, I'm assuming that the pollen only works for as long as you are in the pollen infested area. So once Minato summons Bunta and gets everyone on top of Bunta, they wake up. Tobirama summons Madara, and it's over.

This isn't even Hashirama vs. Team Kage. It's more like "Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees vs Team Kage".

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #58
PrinceofPeace
Banned

1st off- Hashriama could not beat Onoki nor could he beat the entire shinobi world

You act like I gave the kages nothing to work with its just debatable if they can summon/attack

I just gave Hashirama prep... who else could take them on with prep??/ Maybe Minato but thats another story
Old 08-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #59
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
1st off- Hashriama could not beat Onoki nor could he beat the entire shinobi world

You act like I gave the kages nothing to work with its just debatable if they can summon/attack

I just gave Hashirama prep... who else could take them on with prep??/ Maybe Minato but thats another story
There's a huge difference between Hashirama simply having prep. and the scenario you created. Hashirama having prep. would be a situation in which he made his forests and whatever else he wanted to do ahead of time and the Hokage walk up to him/the forest. In your situation they aren't given any prior warning of what's happening they are just summoned into the middle of one of his jutsu.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #60
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Prep is prep its just a sceniro of how he could use it to win.
Tobirama even has the ability to use edo tensi