Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #61
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kukae Academy

I then see box. "Hey I've been waiting for you."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #62
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

"Dammit, he's got mob ties." I think to myself, getting ready to strike.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #63
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"I'm not gonna attack you. You said you wanted to meet here. But if thats what you meant I'd be happy to oblige.."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #64
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

"Oh! You must be Ace! How are you?"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #65
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I then release from my stance. "Good, How are you. I should get one of those name tags. So, did you find out anything about the school? Class dosent start for another six hours."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #66
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Not really besides that everyone else has a power"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #67
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Did you see any strong ones that we could use in our "Gang" ?"

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #68
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Gang? So that's what it's called," I said, rolling my eyes. "I just found a 6 year old who can use telekinesis, but I don't think she's much of an option,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #69
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"That is how you worded it when you called me and told me to meet you here...... But anyway I met the 6 year old as well. I wonder if she can throw you out a window before you can make her throw herself out a window. I've heard she has experiance with window throwing."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #70
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I look uneasily at the glass panes around me.

"Well, mind control requires physical contact with the head, first. But I can also do this," I snap my fingers, making your thumb feel like it got bitten by a colony of ants.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #71
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I look at my thumb and smile. "Nice. I can do this." I pull out my vodoo doll and "Drop" it. You fll on your face. I then pick up the doll as you are forced back into a standing position.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #72
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I cough. "Well that's... dandy. And how do you stop the effects, so you won't accidentally keep dropping me?"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #73
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"I have to be thinking about the person and be very close to them for it to work. Unless I get blood. Then I can use it no matter what from anywhere."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #74
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

" I see. I can read minds and work with them. But the closer to them, the better. I can make someone my slave if I can touch their head for a certain amount of time, then I can control them,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #75
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Have you ever made any mind slaves."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #76
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"There was this one guy back in middle school who thought it was funny because I tripped this one time, and..." I shook my head. "Let's just say it may or may not have ended in a $3000 medical bill with him and some other guys,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #77
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"You know that guy that commited suicide three years ago.............?"

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #78
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"That's the cover up?" I mutter to myself. I then turn to Ace. "Oh. I see,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #79
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"He coulda killed me. He had a pretty big rock and a lot of hatred."

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #80
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Really, now?"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler: