Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #181
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kukae Academy

"Well, let's see what she can do..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #182
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

".......... I call him steve I kind of know him by a first name basis." I walk over to the office and before I walk in I can hear him talking about his evil plot. I stay there and listen. When I find out what he is planning He opens the door and I am forced to come in.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #183
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Yey, main part !)

Bianca took a chihuahua out of her bag. It changed into a bulldog and it rushed Box. Bianca then took out two more chihuahua's which turned into Beagles and also rushed Box.

---

The Headmaster pointed his cane at the boy who infiltrated his office. "Boy... I am all KINDS of mad right now." His cane was made of steel, meaning he could kill the boy in less than a second. "It would be sad... But I'll just tell the teachers that you were... on vacation..." He smirked. He called the teachers to come to the front office to discuss where they'd dump his body.

(Btw, I need the group of students (Box, Pool and ILIKEPIE) to go to the office out of curiosity so Logan doesn't die )

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 08-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #184
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lisa hears an unknown voice say Chihuajuas. "Did Deadpool enter our world again?"

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #185
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(It's not in character for me to wonder where logan is, my character and his don't get along -_-)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #186
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Wait a minute Logan was supposed to by me lunch today". *Lisa walks towards the headmaster's office to make sure Logan remembers to buy her lunch*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #187
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You walk into to see the headmaster at his desk like usual. Except, you hear a ruckus coming from the closet.

---

I look over at an empty seat. "Wasn't that girl there? Hm..." I get up and go to the headmaster's office.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #188
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I see the dogs and lift my hand. I make the nerves send pain reactions from their feet, making them yelp and stop. I wave my arm, making Bianca's leg feel on fire, and numbing her shoulder, making her drop her bag. I walk up and place my hand on her head, starting the mind control procedure.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #189
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*Lisa uses her powers to rip the closet door off* "What are you doing in there?"

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #190
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"No." She rolls over, your hand slips off. Two more chihuahuas come out and transform into bulldogs. At close range, it's almost impossible to evade them biting you.

---

"Heh, girl... You might not leave this office alive..." The Headmaster smirks. Another boy comes in, "God!! You're all like flies!" He points his cane and both of the children. Switching constantly, trying not to miss a shot.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #191
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

In a flash, I quickly use my abilities to numb my left arm, as I incapacitate a bulldog on the right. One sinks its teeth in for a second, but I don't feel pain. I quickly stop him as well.

I turn to Bianca, make her knees buckle and knock her out with my fist. "Good, 'ol fashioned violence"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #192
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Lisa quickly graps her cell phone and posts a viedo of the headmaster on youtube. "The district is going to take away your job hehehehehe"

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #193
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Box wins." Miss Valentine then turns to the class. "Next-" She looked at an empty desk. "Oh no." Miss Valentine ran out of the classroom in pursuit of the Headmaster's office.

---

"Hm..." Marshall was starting to regret getting involved in this.

The Headmaster slapped the girl with his cane. "Learn some manners girl!"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #194
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Lisa use her powers to rip the cane out of the headmaster's hands and out the window before he slaps her with it. "That could of left a scar on my face".

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #195
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I run up to the headmaster's office, and see the headmaster nearly beat a 6 year old. I use my abilities ti attack to attack his knees and make him kneel.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 05:48 AM   #196
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"No." She rolls over, your hand slips off. Two more chihuahuas come out and transform into bulldogs. At close range, it's almost impossible to evade them biting you.

---

"Heh, girl... You might not leave this office alive..." The Headmaster smirks. Another boy comes in, "God!! You're all like flies!" He points his cane and both of the children. Switching constantly, trying not to miss a shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"Box wins." Miss Valentine then turns to the class. "Next-" She looked at an empty desk. "Oh no." Miss Valentine ran out of the classroom in pursuit of the Headmaster's office.

---

"Hm..." Marshall was starting to regret getting involved in this.

The Headmaster slapped the girl with his cane. "Learn some manners girl!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I run up to the headmaster's office, and see the headmaster nearly beat a 6 year old. I use my abilities ti attack to attack his knees and make him kneel.
While all this happens I am ducking and using my pin sword to block the cane attacks. After a few attacks he shatters my sword. I duck but ht hits me and sends me flying against the wall. "There you guys are." I then take out my vodoo doll, and while the headmaster is distracted I attempt to get his blood with my white pinsword. While using the vodoo doll to try and keep him still.

Spoiler:

Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #197
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Bump?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #198
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Hozuki needs to post

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #199
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

yea...

Spoiler:

Old 08-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #200
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Lul, sorry.

---

Upon seeing more students enter the room, the headmaster generated metal all around him, making it only possible to get to him by knocking the metal out of the way (Though more will generate in it's place). He then threw chunks of metal at the kids and his cane flew back in his hand. The tip changed into a sword and he attacked the two boys (You know who you are >.> <.<).

---

Marshall took out electrical cords at they snaked towards the headmaster.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler: