Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #301
Leo the Night Man
Chunin Exam Participant

Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Take a movie and add 'In My Ass'

Catch Me If You Can In My Ass
Old 10-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #302
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Pokemon The First Movie In My Ass

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #303
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Magic Mike in my ass =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #304
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

^

Thor in my ass ^^
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #305
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

baby's day out in my ass

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
gaara lover 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #306
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

coyote ugly in my ass
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #307
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

batman begins in my ass

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
gaara lover 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #308
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

barbie and three musketers in my ass

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #309
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Iron Man in my ass.

Commence lol in 3.... 2...... 1...... LOL.

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #310
ShadowBlade
Apprentice Genin

ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Saving private Ryan in my ass.
ShadowBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #311
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Forrest Gump in my ass
Old 10-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #312
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Meet the Spartans in my ass.
Shukketsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #313
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Meet the Robinsons In My Ass

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 10-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #314
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

The Big Hit in my ass
Old 10-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #315
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

The Simpsons Movie In My Ass

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 10-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #316
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Sleepers in my ass.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:55 AM   #317
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Lethal Weapon in my ass.
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #318
Leo the Night Man
Chunin Exam Participant

Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Memoirs of a Geisha in my ass.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #319
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Avengers Assemble In My Ass
Old 10-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #320
Leo the Night Man
Chunin Exam Participant

Pulp Fiction In My Ass