Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Seven vs GetThisOrDie (Training and Breakdown of Rules)

Alrighty so when we do start the battle...
Starting Distance: 12ft
Rules: Standard, No GM, No TM

Until then, I need to give you the breakdown of the rules. So I'll start with helping you make a character.

Then, I'll explain post format when preforming an attack, counter, or simple stuff such as RPing.

Third, I'll explain GM and TM so you don't get mixed up during battle.

Lastly, I'll give you a mock battle to skim over so you get the overall feel for BFV.

Then we commence battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
GetThisOrDie
Freshmen Academy Student

GetThisOrDie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Seven vs GetThisOrDie (Training and Breakdown of Rules)

Alright well, let's get started!
GetThisOrDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: Seven vs GetThisOrDie (Training and Breakdown of Rules)

So when you make a character you have multiple species to choose from and they each have powers specific to them. The four main races are: Shinigami (Soul Reaper), Arrancar, Fullbringer, and Quincy. They all have unique traits and abilities that the other species don't. So if you're having trouble choosing or you want to look into a species more carefully, read their description on the Bleach wiki.

Once you have chosen a species you will find a picture that suits your liking and make a profile thread for them such as this; http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113036

When you make that thread it must be in this section; http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote